Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Eugene, OR
There are 16 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Eugene
- Ye Old Town SweepExcellent response time and quality workmanship throughout on a very difficult job. Not only had the chimney never been cleaned, the outside chimney needed moss removal and repair to a cracked crown. The serviceman also applied a chimney saver coating on the outside and installed a stainless steel homesaver raincap with bird screen. A positive experience and I would highly recommend this company
- Goodban MasonryWe worked with Grant over the winter to put together our project to be completed in the spring. At appropriate times he made helpful and informative suggestions. We decided on a Western interlock paving stone patio and outdoor fireplace kit through Lane Forest Products. Grant promptly provided a project cost estimate, but given the uncertainties, we decided on a time and materials price. Grant maintained contact and was able to start two weeks early given the dry spring weather. He kept us advised of his plans, showed up when expected and coordinated delivery of the extensive materials to keep the project going. It was completed in a week. Grant was careful to work with us on resolving questions that came up from time to time. He and his helper were diligent in their work, and always made observable progress. It was clear Grant was keeping things moving since we were essentially paying for the time he spent. Both were polite, conscientious and respectful of our home and privacy while they were working here. His cost estimate came in within $100 of the final cost and the finished project was well worth the cost. We would recommend Grant Goodban Masonry and will hire him again if the need arises
- Western Roots Masonry and ConstructionRick completed our masonry work yesterday. He is a very hard worker, and has great attention to detail. We are very satisfied with how he completed our project with his excellent quality of work. Additionally, he is a very nice person, listened to what we wanted, and went above and beyond. We highly recommend Western Roots Masonry
- Oregon Chimney GuysWhat a great crew! They arrived at 7AM sharp, were very polite and professional and cleaned up thoroughly when they finished. Neal Box, owner, runs a very tight ship. He explained the job clearly and made sure all ran smoothly. The city inspector gave me a "thumbs up" and my new chimney looks really beautiful. I couldn't be happier with Oregon Chimney Guys. Highly recommend
- Oregon Chimney GuysI want to publicly thank you for the professional service that you offer. It is reassuring to have someone reliable that I can refer to my clients when they are in need of your services when trying to sell their home, or when settling into their new home. Whether it be chimney cleaning or repairs, dryer vent cleaning or roof cleaning, your services is valuable to all home owners. Lynne Gately Re/Max Integrity ?Integrity with a Smile? www.*****.co
- Advantage Air Duct CleaningNate did a great job and a cleaned up all of the sand that ended up on the roof because of the masonry work. It is hard to find someone to work on chimneys and as far as I concerned it was well worth the cost.
- Willamette Graystoneagain, they did not perform any actual labor, just supplied the product. We were extremely satisfied...11 years later the brick is still perfect.
- Sustainable Solutions Landscape Garden IrrigationWe decided we needed a rock wall along our 250 ft. driveway. As noted above we did our due diligence in researching for an individual who could meet our needs. An appointment was made with the owner, he was prompt, discussed ideas and within a day or two we had a written bid for the rock wall. We agreed he would order and deliver the necessary materials and the wall would be designed as aand quot;dry stackedand quot;wall. Overall, we could not have asked for better results ~the project is truly a work of art. Our neighbors have used Sustainable Solution Landscaping for numerous property projects and we both receive numerous compliments from friends and neighbors We plan to use Eric again in the near future on our property ~ highly recommend this company
- DAVID WHITE CONSTRUCTIONThe process from start to finish was professional. Work was completed on time and on budget. When David said a worker was going to be on site, someone was there. He took extra care to make sure I was satisfied with his work and the appearance and did little extras to accomplish this. He was careful to explain when he would have to charge me above the estimate
- THE PATIO PROSGreat Job! They do an amazing job, pavers to decking! Doug has come back for several major projects, including insetting some brick pavers in our older asphalt driveway to create a bit more wow. We love the custom lattice work Doug built this summer to screen the underside of our five year old deck (he built this monster deck for us, then we added cable railing). His design work is so artistic - no straight lines so it fits perfectly into our woodland garden. I can't wait to have The Patio Pros back to do a large arbor over my entrance into the rose garden area, and replace the grape arbors too. Each project is better than the last. He gets really busy, so sign up early if you want to get the work done in the spring
Masonry Contractors in Eugene
- Business Description:We offer New Construction, room additions, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, the whole house. Painting, flooring, new windows or glass and weatherization. Dry rot repair, finish carpentry, concrete, decks, patio's and patio covers. And so much moreRecent Review:"Excellent". Quality, Punctuality, professionalism and follow up were outstanding. We will hire him again. The cost was also excellent. I recommend K.T. Whiting Construction LLC.Troy M.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience. Additional contact: Kenneth MarquardtRecent Review:After another contractor told me I needed $13000 to level 1 corner of garage, Ramjack said it wasn't necessary yet but to keep watch for anymore movement and let them know.Darryl P.
- Business Description:There are many benefits to chimney cleaning. Not taking care of your chimney can lead to things such as flu fires, huge repair bills, or a smokey, stinky house. We’re here to provide reliable maintenance and repair, so you can enjoy the all the warm fuzzy feelings about wood heating in cold Oregon weather. We are friendly guys that are well trained, use the best equipment, and take our time to do the job rightRecent Review:Prompt, professional, respectful, and clean.Steve S.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel drivewayAngela P.
- Recent Review:He explained things well and was punctual and completed the work quickly and was knowledgeable . Pricing was on the higher end.Karen D.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned full outdoor maintenance company that prides itself on our customer services. We love what we do which makes it not just a "job" for us. We will take on any project and make it beautiful! We are a full outdoor maintenance company that specializes in Tree and Lawn and Yard Services. We have years of experience and look forward to working on your next outdoor project. Will take calls for Residential and Commercial projects. Call us today for a free estimate. For Seniors a..Recent Review:It went well. They were very professional through and through, had proper safety equipment, and presented a great price when everyone else was trying to take advantage of supply and demand after a storm. They did exactly what they said they would do and I thought they did a great tree removal/general clean-up jobJohn P.
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to comeRecent Review:I never received a written proposal as requested. I felt because I didn't make a decision on the spot, the sales representative demeanor changed and the interaction became unpleasant.Patsey S.
- Business Description:Western Roots Masonry and Construction in Eugene, Oregon 97402 (541) 285-5882 or (541) 209-0092 With over sixteen years experience, Western Roots Masonry and Construction provides exceptional home improvement services to Junction City, OR, and the surrounding areas. Whatever your home improvement needs may be, you can count on our company to leave you satisfied and happy. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Creswell, OR; Coburg, OR; Harrisburg, OR; Monroe, OR; Halsey, OR Masonry, Brick..Recent Review:He is incredible, one of the best mason I have worked with. I was absolutely impressed with his work and he really took the time to the work.Damon C.
- Business Description:Pacific Chimney and Masonry LLC; OR CCB #197597 PH#: 503-997-9018Recent Review:Fantastic! Vasiliy did excellent work, faster than expected at a very reasonable price. He was professional, polite, friendly and respectful. I love the finished product and I am sure it helped with the fast sale of my homeLisa W.
- Business Description:Graham Landscape and Design is an award-winning full service landscape company serving Lane County and the mid-Willamette Valley. We have 40+ full-time employees, excavation and earthworking equipment and offer services year-round. We carry business insurance, are licensed by the Oregon Landscape Contractor's Board, provide workman's compensation insurance for all of our employees, and carry numerous certifications and licenses. We have two employees that are ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver..Recent Review:Went very well. They worked with me on setting the schedule, then finished when they said they would. Provided excellent plant materials, and did a great job on a challenging site—hilly and rocky old quarry! Shout out to Dean (irrigation), Dustin and Ryan. And thanks for pointing out that bear scat in the yard!Yvonne L.
Deals in Eugene for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
masonry contractors in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Emerald Green Construction CCB#1969484175 Wagner St
- Emerald Green Construction CCB#196948
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- KT Whiting Construction LLCPO Box 127
- KT Whiting Construction LLC
- Larson General Contracting Inc2159 E 17th Av.
- Larson General Contracting Inc
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- Matthew G Hunter
- Nation's Mini-Mix INC.811 53rd St
- Nation's Mini-Mix INC.
- Oregon Chimney Guys2585 Roosevelt Blvd
- Oregon Chimney Guys
- Unique Design Construction25737 Fleck Rd
- Unique Design Construction
- Ye Old Town Sweep81905 Davisson Rd
- Ye Old Town Sweep