Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Eugene, OR
There are 29 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Eugene
- Macadam Floor And DesignKiley was wonderful to work with! She is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The process of selecting finishes for new construction was fun and easy with her. She got to know our style and helped guide us on selecting the best products for our needs and taste. She used her expertise to guide us not only on what worked for the design we wanted, but also how products are used on a daily basis. When there were questions on making a decision between products, Kylie helped guide us to make a decision that was right for us, and we love the choices we made. She has excellent design knowledge and we are so glad we got to work with her. We can't recommend Kylie enough and would love to work with her again
- Hardwood Paz Co LLCThis is the second time I have hired Hardwood Paz and they do excellent work. The most recent time was during this Covid pandemic and Forest Fires. We needed our kitchen floor done fast because of all the other steps involved in a remodel. They squeezed us into their schedule and installed a beautiful floor within the time frame that we needed. They are professional, friendly, responsible and I will recommend them to everyone
- SFW Construction LLCI would recommend Steve Wade to everyone. From start to finish, he will not only perform beyond your expectation but he will be a reliable guide through what can be complicated repairs/remodels to your home. Here is what you can expect: 1) He will help you make a detailed plan and if you are not sure about what you want, he will help by providing options 2) He will give you a detailed estimate that will include material and labor costs and he will be 100% accurate 3) He will show up on time, work incredibly efficiently and complete your project on time 4) He will maintain a level of professionalism that will give you peace of mind 5) The finished product will meet/exceed your expectation I have known Steve for 15 years. He worked his way through college remodeling homes for me and many other people in Eugene. You can depend on him to do excellent work
- Pro Design and RemodelGreat professional service. They where very patient even with several mistakes on our end. Would definitely recommend and use them again.
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred is top-notch - reliable, affordable, and detail oriented. I had him remodel two bathrooms and both turned out great. I look forward to working with him again. If you are considering having work done, he is the guy you want. He has years of experience and can do it all. His estimate was thorough and accurate, he was always prompt, reliable, and great to communicate with. He went above and beyond several times to make sure the project turned out great. I've worked with many contractors over the years and Fred is one of the best
- Moir ConstructionGare did (almost all of) the work on both jobs. Again, his care and attention to detail were extremely impressive. He was prompt and worked long hours. He was pleasant and a bit garrulous, but since we were not paying by the hour, we certainly did not mind. He also gave advice and help about other construction matters
- Moir ConstructionWe became friends with them and they are so personable. They did the work as if it was in their own home. They really went out of their way to make everything perfect. Even the bath which was not part of their responsibility but around the shower they scrapped some ugly stuff off and made it look better
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndrew showed up and went right to work. was communicative and updated me throughout the tear out and let me know of any issues that came to light throughout the clean up and build. He had his crew there for 3 days dealing with all issues that came up during this time. he came under budget and made adjustment to final billing. paid for all material's up front, balance of invoice for labor. 720$ materials, 2005$ labor. Well worth it. Followed with him to paint the exterior of my north wall of house. also done extremely well. Will hire him again
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred was able to save the day! The flooring was only 5 years old and had been installed incorrectly over a damp area where a dishwasher had previously leaked. The floor was delaminating causing bubbles and ridges in the area by the sink but the surface of the vinyl was still basically new and good everywhere else in the kitchen. Very frustrating. I needed a cost effective solution for my rental a.s.a.p. for my new tenant. Fred was able to repair the area that was causing the problems without having to totally clad the entire floor with new plywood as Home Depot was recommending (at three times the cost of new vinyl) and would necessitate buying all new vinyl. Fred matched the pattern with my saved excess vinyl exactly so that the difference in the replaced vs original vinyl was basically imperceptible. He worked tirelessly to get it right and get it done fast. That's why I always go back to him to fix what needs fixing and do what needs doing right! Thank you Fred
- Frederick James Construction LLCGREAT! Could not be happier with the quality workmanship,Professional advice, and honesty with time frames to complete job, assessing unseen repairs, and great help. All in All it was an uplifting experience and it turned out beautiful. Thank You Fred and crew.
Flooring Contractors in Eugene
- Business Description:Navarro company LLC serving Benton/Linn county and surrounding areas. Over 20 years of combined experience in the construction industry. Interior remodeling, decks, porches, fences, flooring, siding and much more. Licensed, insured and bonded. CCB 223818Recent Review:It was amazing. It was fantastic. We used this company exclusively now. They'd been so great.Aaron E.
- Business Description:I install,repair,refinish to the the best of your liking. leaving my customers satisfied is a main goal and I would love to be the one to help you.Recent Review:These guys worked really hard getting the floored to get back to the original good look from the 50’s. It took some extra TLC but these guys came though at the end. Very dedicated and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for your project. MarMark V.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed HolidaysRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needsLinda L.
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning serviceRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company againBrad A.
- Business Description:JLN is a family owned and operated General Contracting business that specializes in Roofing and Concrete, but we have proficiency in all functions of general remodels and repairs. In choosing JLN for your project you get experienced, punctual, and personable service. You will also get the opportunity to work with a growing small business. We understand that your project is an investment that will increase the value of and protect your property. We would like the opportunity to help you achiev..Recent Review:Not only does this company go above beyond for current costumers . They also without any hesitation are very willing to go above and beyond for potential costumers . Honest , dependable and trustworthy. Highly recommend. Thank you JNL for all your help and follow up message on my concerns. Highly satisfiedGina L.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned full outdoor maintenance company that prides itself on our customer services. We love what we do which makes it not just a "job" for us. We will take on any project and make it beautiful! We are a full outdoor maintenance company that specializes in Tree and Lawn and Yard Services. We have years of experience and look forward to working on your next outdoor project. Will take calls for Residential and Commercial projects. Call us today for a free estimate. For Seniors a..Recent Review:It went well. They were very professional through and through, had proper safety equipment, and presented a great price when everyone else was trying to take advantage of supply and demand after a storm. They did exactly what they said they would do and I thought they did a great tree removal/general clean-up jobJohn P.
- Business Description:Elite Carpet Care is a professional, full-service carpet, upholstery and tile/grout cleaning company. Elite Carpet Care has been delivering a professional cleaning experience in the Eugene/Springfield area since 1995. Most recommended by area carpet retailers. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 20110, 2012, 2013, 2014 At Elite Carpet Care, we take pride in our reputation, experience, education, systems, and guarantee. We are an IICRC/Clean Trust (the world’s most recognized body of..Recent Review:Once they arrived it went well. I was told there would be an email in advance to confirm. Did not get an email. I called and left a message to confirm the appointment. Did not receive a call back. The cleaner was on time for the appointment so I guess I need not have worried. Still, would have appreciated a return callScott M.
- Business Description:We offer New Construction, room additions, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, the whole house. Painting, flooring, new windows or glass and weatherization. Dry rot repair, finish carpentry, concrete, decks, patio's and patio covers. And so much moreRecent Review:"Excellent". Quality, Punctuality, professionalism and follow up were outstanding. We will hire him again. The cost was also excellent. I recommend K.T. Whiting Construction LLC.Troy M.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, d..Recent Review:Don did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming yearCharles S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Hand E Man524 33rd St
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Aaron Shoemaker Construction90074 Spires Ln
- ABOUT THE HOUSE4664 CALUMET WAY
- AC Tile83014 Scott lane
- ADVANTAGE HARDWOOD FLOORS1362 W BROADWAY
- Afford Handyman1607 S 9th St
- AJ flooring
- Alan O'Brien Floor InstallationPO Box 925
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Alpha 1 General contracting2333 N TERRY ST
- Alpha Coatings And Construction LLC.6339 F St
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Anchor TilePO box 1552
- Archer Floors3771 Olympic St
- Artistic Tile Creations816 N Douglas St
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- A Hand E Man
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- BEALL HARDWOOD FLOORS, LLC2620 BELMONT ST
- BELFOR587 SHELLEY ST
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bridgeman Hardwood Floors89325 Sheffler Rd
- Brigham Construction2050 Roosevelt Blvd
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Baltera Painting
- CAROLYN'S CONSTRUCTION1428 PIEDMONT ST
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- Central Valley Tile & Stone LLC720 Sunview St
- Ceramic Tile Supply NW1620 W 7th Ave
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- CJ'S FLOOR COVERING84586 LORANE HWY
- Clive Beall Construction880 21st St
- COLONIAL HARDWOOD FLOORS5320 ROYAL AVE
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cuneo's Custom Tile & Marble89660 Hill Road
- CAROLYN'S CONSTRUCTION
- Dale's Mobile Home Service268 18th St
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DALTON CARPET3815 W 11TH AVE 300
- David Zarzycki General Contractor Inc344 River Rd
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- DGA construction LLC1922 10th St
- DI'S FLOOR CTR774 Q St
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Dunwright Home Improvement744 N Van Duyn St
- Dale's Mobile Home Service
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2525 Olympic St
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2600 Oregon 99
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- JLN Roofing and Construction LLC1605 Riley Ln
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- Justin M Barclay162 H st
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center
- LANDGREEN HARDWOOD FLOORS927 W 1ST AVE
- LARA'S CONSTRUCTION2824 SE 151st Ave.
- Ledesma handyman & Landscape services
- Level up flooring llc.180 S Elm St
- Llama Wooden Floor Company1609 Adkins St. #1
- Lowe's Of W Eugene3595 W 11th Ave
- Lumber Liquidators Inc4095 W 11th Ave
- LANDGREEN HARDWOOD FLOORS
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- Mark J Mootz ConstructionP.O. Box 825
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- MB flooring LLC5244 Donohoe Ave
- Micheals Tile N Stone2548 sheldon village pl #1,
- Miller Home Renovations6109 E 18th St Ste A
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- Moir ConstructionPO Box 41327
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc