Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Eugene, OR
There are 25 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Eugene
- Frederick James Construction LLCWe have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needs
- Wow PaintingJason and his team at Wow Painting are incredible! We hired them to paint our last house a decade ago and were so pleased to have them back into our new house. Not only are they skilled painters, but I totally trust them to be alone in our house, do the job well the first time, and work hard until it's done. Thanks to COVID, my husband and I were both working from home while they were in our home, and they were very easy to be around. It's one thing for someone to paint new construction or paint while the homeowner is away, but they worked around our lifestyle and were pleasant, respectful, and very communicative. They were very careful with our things. We didn't have to worry about them getting paint all over our stuff (new carpet, wood flooring, furniture). And they left our house as clean as they found it. It was a big job, but I felt like we got a big value for our investment in their work. Thank you Jason, Travis, and the whole team at WoW!!
- KT Whiting Construction LLC"Excellent". Quality, Punctuality, professionalism and follow up were outstanding. We will hire him again. The cost was also excellent. I recommend K.T. Whiting Construction LLC.
- AAA Quality Construction IncWe had two bathrooms that needed redo to bring them from the 70's. We wanted new tile and a pocket door installed in one bathroom so the space would be better utilized. The new shower in the master bath is amazing. The tile work is perfect and is exactly how we envisioned it. With the tile, new shower door, new lighting, new vanity and the pocket door, the bathroom has been reborn and modernized. In the other bathroom a new tub, new tile and the new fixtures completely changed the bathroom. The attention to detail and the care involved in the work was outstanding. We could not be happier in how these spaces were done
- Emerald City EnergyThis is the second time I have hired this company to replace older aluminum windows in my home. Both times it has been terrific! This time, Dillon was my installer and was extremely pleasant and professional. He finished the windows perfectly and on time just like the first time my living windows were replaced. I would not hesitate to utilize this company again, but I've run out of windows to replace. Next spring will be replacing some doors and they are my choice to do this
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW WashingtonWe just upgraded our patio door with a wonderful sliding door from Renewal by Andersen. We are so happy with our purchase. The door is beautiful and functional, and the installation was outstanding. Victor and Valantun (Team W-13) went above and beyond! They were friendly, professional, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great quality windows and doors
- Wow PaintingJason Holden of Wow painting did an excellent job painting the interior of our home. He was very professional, courteous and stuck to his bid though he ended up doing some extra work that I requested. Jason and his crew were always on time and very pleasant to be around. The work they completed made for a dramatic transformation and was very instrumental in the sale of our home. I highly recommend Jason as the quality of his work speaks for itself. It was our good fortune to have Jason paint our home and I would not hesitate to use his services again. Thank you Jason for the great job you did on our home! Robert and Kathy G
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW WashingtonWe are incredibly thrilled to have new Anderson windows and a slider installed! We weren't able to even open our old, metal windows before and we feel like we're in a new home. The installation team, John H. and Uriel were incredibly professional, experienced and thorough. They explained how to care for the windows and slider and were very patient with us. They prepped all surrounding areas and even cleaned up after the job, which is pretty unheard of. If we had more windows to install, I would call to request them. I can't say enough great things about this install team. The entire team at Anderson has been amazing from our sales man, to the coordinator and the measurement contact. The whole experience has been flawless and perfect. I would highly recommend this company and . for your next window or door purchase
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW WashingtonWe've been replacing all the windows in our house. Andersen Windows is fantastic! The consultation went very smoothly, the scheduling was precise, the installation crew (Boris, Nick B., and Vasyi Y.) was very professional and the clean-up was excellent. I highly recommend this company!
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW WashingtonWe recently had 3 doors and eight windows replaced. We are considering a second phase to replace another 15 windows later. The entire process from meeting with Jake Peterson to learn about the product, decide on what to replace, and to order all the way through installation was very professional and went quite smoothly with one exception. The installation crew with Ivan, Vasyl, and Alex arrived right on schedule. They returned on time each day and were flexible with our schedule. They were very efficient and finished ahead of what we had been expecting. The quality of their work was excellent. In particular, the exterior trim and interior finishing carpentry was impressive. They cleaned up completely. They were polite, friendly, and responsive. The glitch was that one specialty window had been mis-ordered and could not be installed. They replaced the original window and weather proofed it until the replacement could be ordered and installed. Also, they had not been given enough molding to finish one of the doors. We are very impressed by the quality of the windows and doors thus far, but it has only been 2 weeks. We will have a better idea after going through a winter. At this point we do expect to complete the next phase of our window replacement with Anderson Renewal in the future. We definitely highly recommend their product and installation. 7-24-1
Door Installers in Eugene
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:We are a small local MULTI-Talanted General Contractor. Please call me directly or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org We DO NOT work on Rental Properties Or houses you do not own, About to sell or pending sale. Thank youRecent Review:Excellent. Also installed new stove, garbage disposal, and dish washer. Also acted as general contractor for new flooring, new quartz counter tops, and tile back splash in the kitchen. Wonderful job.Edward S.
- Business Description:We hope you can find everything you need. Our family has been in the Locksmith business now for 4 generations. We have been blessed to have worked with talent from all over the country, finally starting a local company in Springfield Oregon. We look forward to our shop being completed this Summer of 2020. C&D Lock and Security is a full service emergency locksmith providing residential, commercial and safe locksmith services in Lane County Oregon with a 100 mile standard service range. Call f..Recent Review:Great. We ordered the rekey service from home warranty. They came all the way from central Oregon to southeast Washington. David was very nice and professional. He also followed our requests to make the entire process contactless. I would definitely recommend C&DELLIS C.
- Business Description:Detail and Quality Oriented Residential General Contractor We offer Installation of Roofing, Siding, Doors, Windows, Gutters, Flooring, Fencing, Remodels, and more, Over 20 Years Experience in the Trades
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, d..Recent Review:Don did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming yearCharles S.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Portland! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:Andrew was very professional, listened to my needs and provided a great estimate. I went with this provider and am super excited to see the final rest. Great experience!Lisa W.
- Business Description:Sole Propietor
- Business Description:WOW! Painting prides itself on its high-quality, clean, meticulous work that places the highest priority on your satisfaction. As a family owned and operated company, we seek long-term professional relationships with our clientele. We value communication with our customers, checking in with you through each step of the project. Using expert preparation and attention to detail, while offering great service at a fair price, the end result will have you saying, “WOW!Recent Review:Jason and his team at Wow Painting are incredible! We hired them to paint our last house a decade ago and were so pleased to have them back into our new house. Not only are they skilled painters, but I totally trust them to be alone in our house, do the job well the first time, and work hard until it's done. Thanks to COVID, my husband and I were both working from home while they were in our home, and they were very easy to be around. It's one thing for someone to paint new construction or paint while the homeowner is away, but they worked around our lifestyle and were pleasant, respectful, and very communicative. They were very careful with our things. We didn't have to worry about them getting paint all over our stuff (new carpet, wood flooring, furniture). And they left our house as clean as they found it. It was a big job, but I felt like we got a big value for our investment in their work. Thank you Jason, Travis, and the whole team at WoW!!Raychel K.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 24723 EUGENE, OR 97402.Recent Review:Excellent. After 2 years, some paint was peeling on a soffit board, and they came out right away and repainted it under our 3 yr warranty.Peter O.
- Business Description:10% discount to all service veterans as we are part of a military family and appreciate the commitment to our country! 10% for senior citizens! Please feel free to call us directly at (503) 881-9880 and mention Angie's List! We are a family owed business, located in Salem, OR. We will travel if needed. No job is to big or small!! Our crew has 25 years of experience in all tradesRecent Review:These guys are so easy to work with, very down to earth, very easy to communicate with and they do AMAZING work. They take much pride in the quality of work they do and the service they provide to their customers. Would highly recommend this company to anyone!!!Dana M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
door installers in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-PLUS DESIGN & REMODEL2788 FERNDALE DR
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- ABEE WINDOWS SCREENS & GLASS795 B RIVER AVE
- AFFORDABLE GARAGE DOOR SVCPO BOX 892
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Al Coddington Construction2720 Riverview St
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- American Pride Glass93036 Hwy 99 South
Junction City, Oregon
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- A-PLUS DESIGN & REMODEL
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP276 N 7TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- Bethel Construction915 Spruce St
Junction City, Oregon
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- Budget Builders81 Centennial Loop #6
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP
- C&D Lock and Security610 34th street
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- Certified Systems, Inc.1574 Coburg Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Portland13009 NE David Cir
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CMW Maintenance & Construction3942 Banner St
- College Hill Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- Cottage Grove Construction105 E Harrison Ave
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Craftsman Hobbs LLC975 6th street
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- CRAWFORD WINDOR INC145 WASHINGTON ST
- Cruz General Construction LLC480 L St
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Custom Craft HomesPO Box 2127
- C&D Lock and Security
- Dale's Mobile Home Service268 18th St
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- David Zarzycki General Contractor Inc344 River Rd
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- Discount Windows1621 Juniper St
Junction City, Oregon
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Dale's Mobile Home Service
- East Wind BuildersPO Box 401
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Elite Restoration PO Box 822
- EMERALD DOOR & GLASS722 WILSON ST
- Emerald Valley Weatherization Inc148 14th St
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- Eugene Custom Sash And Door2345 Charnelton St
- East Wind Builders
- IMAGE BUILDERS CONSTRUCTION INC4739 MAIN ST
- IMAGE BUILDERS CONSTRUCTION INC
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- J & V HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORSPO BOX 724
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2600 Oregon 99
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2525 Olympic St
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- Jones Window & Door65 Grimes St Ste D
- Josh Lowe's Dr Energy Saver3922 West 1st Ave
- JP Custom Contracting, LLC94048 River Rd
Junction City, Oregon
- J & S Construction & Investment
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- Mark & Co772 Bailey Hill Rd
- Mark J Mootz ConstructionP.O. Box 825
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Master Woodworks IncP.O. Box 5759
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- McKenzie Valley Construction155 N. 18th Street
- Mdk Construction LLC565 Hughes St
- MELTEBEKE CONSTRUCTION2315 PARK VIEW DR 2315 Park View Drive
- My Favorite Handyman LLC3435 Oregon Ave
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc