It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Get matched with top handyman services in Eugene, OR
There are 38 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Eugene
- SCHERLUCKWe were very pleased. The work on our deck involved some difficult repairs on several areas, and the job was done carefully and professionally. He works hard, and sticks with the job until it is complete. A very pleasant person to work with.
- WILLAMETTE VALLEY HANDYMAN SERVICEI hired WVHS to clean a large roof on a commercial building. They met me at the job to estimate the cost of the work and a date to do it. I needed them to do the job on a Sat or Sun to avoid conflicts with tenants and neighbors. This is a job I have done annually myself for over 20 years. I was impressed when Charles, the owner of WVHS, made suggestions of additional things they could do, like trimming tree branches away from the roof, to make the job easier next year. They arrived on the site Sat morning and finished in time for me to inspect their work Sat evening. The did a great job of cleaning the roof and removing the debris. If I don't do the job myself next year I'll definitely hire Charles and his crew to do it read less
- WMCO Property Repair and MaintenanceI called and explained what I needed and they gave me an estimate and scheduled an appointment. They were on time and they did a great job. I will use them again!
- WMCO Property Repair and MaintenanceThey came over on a Saturday gave me an estimate . Job was performed on a Monday within an hour satisfied 😊
- Las Vegas Handyman & HVACThey are excellent. I've been using them since 2002. Their work is reasonably priced. They're used by a lot of real estate companies in Las Vegas. They do all of my repairs.
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred and crew were exceptional. They were realistic and honest in bidding the job and even coordinated with the concrete work I was having done. Fred uses top quality materials and is an expert carpenter. My requests were accommodated and the finished work is outstanding. I enthusiastically recommend Frederick James Construction read less
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred is top-notch - reliable, affordable, and detail oriented. I had him remodel two bathrooms and both turned out great. I look forward to working with him again. If you are considering having work done, he is the guy you want. He has years of experience and can do it all. His estimate was thorough and accurate, he was always prompt, reliable, and great to communicate with. He went above and beyond several times to make sure the project turned out great. I've worked with many contractors over the years and Fred is one of the best read less
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndrew showed up and went right to work. was communicative and updated me throughout the tear out and let me know of any issues that came to light throughout the clean up and build. He had his crew there for 3 days dealing with all issues that came up during this time. he came under budget and made adjustment to final billing. paid for all material's up front, balance of invoice for labor. 720$ materials, 2005$ labor. Well worth it. Followed with him to paint the exterior of my north wall of house. also done extremely well. Will hire him again read less
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndy is my hero. He was almost at my beck and call initially because there was so much to do to get into this place. Andy has quite a demanding schedule and sometimes he has been tardy but he always gets the job (and the next job) done. We are getting close to the end of the list but Andy will always be my "handy man". He can do ANYTHING read less
- Frederick James Construction LLCHigh quality work and materials. Very satisfied with the finished fence. Everything was completed in a timely manner and with care. I plan on hiring for other work soon.
Handymen in Eugene
- Business Description:I am a U.S. Navy veteran that offers a wide range of Home Renovations & Repairs from bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, decking, pergolas, smart home installations & general house repairs in the Bend, Oregon area read lessRecent Review:Great work, friendly and reasonable priced.Taylor S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:The service was flawless. He doesn't need a lot of supervision, easy to work with, and a good guy to be with the team.travis k.
- Business Description:Owner - operated Licened bonded and insured contractor. CCB 179222Recent Review:Vince did a great job! He was quick to come out and give me a quote. His bid was reasonably priced and the quality of work was exceptional! I’d definitely hire him again!Cheryl C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction project read lessKent R.
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can.. read lessRecent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:Upfront Construction LLC is a family owned and operated and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our business has shown to be choice worthy of becoming a go-to source for various interior and exterior residential maintenance. We are consistently striving to make the best experience in any given task. No task is to small whether it be a repair or total remodel. We specialize in basement and crawl space waterproofing. We offer free estimates! read lessRecent Review:Fantastic! Sure know what they are doing. Excellent communication skills and friendly.Ingrid P.
- Business Description:Hi, I’m Jimmy owner of Jim Handy lawn and Handyman services. Jim Handy is a husband and wife ran all seasons’ lawn care and Handyman Company. We are unique in that we offer both full lawn care & handyman services. Our customers love the convenience of having one company take care of their home inside and out. I strive to be the #1 handyman in the area by providing excellent service, reliability, and unmatched quality of work. I love working with my hands, having day to day variety & most of.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful business owners and work! They used to work for our property management company, Campus Connection Property Management, but we recently decided to take over the landscaping in house so that is why we no longer need to hire out landscaping work. If you are looking for a landscaper that is family owned, we would suggest Jim Handy. Reasonable prices and great work read lessKim P.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. High quality, attention to detail.Timothy J. N.
- Business Description:We are a full Handyman service, all home maintenance and no job is to small. We get everything you need to complete your job. You pay the invoice amount and our labor rate is very reasonable. Our crew is very professional and polite. We do everything contractors are not willing to do because the job is to small. Give me a call 541-868-6869. And read lessRecent Review:My floor is separating they did not level it out at all. I was gonna hire them again for siding but I cancelled that request. There should be a warning sign for this company Be very cautious if your hiring them and if your not experience in any home repair it's gonna cost you more to have it fixed in the long run read lessKara J.
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning service read lessRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company again read lessBrad A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Fall is a perfect time to take care of all of your home’s routine home maintenance needs, including small tasks that could become big issues. This detailed checklist will break down exactly what you should be doing as the temperatures begin to drop.
Find handyman services in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
handyman services in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Hand E Man524 33rd St
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Aaron J. Martin Construction3140 West 18th Avenue
- ACCURATE CERAMIC543 PANDA LOOP
- Afford Handyman1607 S 9th St
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- All Pro Services701 67th St
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Anderson JanitorialPO Box 11814
- Artistic Transformations llc3862 Pattison Street
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Hand E Man
- Ballard Construction, LLC440 Timothy St
Junction City, Oregon
- Banks J Randall Construction3823 Kevington Ave
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP276 N 7TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- Bethel Construction915 Spruce St
Junction City, Oregon
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Blake's Custom Services 616 Alva Park Dr
- BLD3 Solutions63520 Cricketwood Rd
- Bobs Projects56016 Fairview Rd
- Budget Builders81 Centennial Loop #6
- Ballard Construction, LLC
- C Designs4475 Daisy St
- CALHOUN SERVICES2334 6TH ST
- Can-do Cassidy850 F St
- CedarTech of Lane County, LLC1430 Willamette St #555
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- College Hill Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Cuneo's Custom Tile & Marble89660 Hill Road
- C Designs
- DaBella - Eugene1200 Executive Pkwy Ste 340
- Dale's Mobile Home Service268 18th St
- Daniel Journey Construction88904 Ross Lane
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- DGA construction LLC1922 10th St
- Dishion construction
- DO ALL MAINTENANCE INC2024 BROADVIEW ST
- DON'S HELPING HAND2139 ELYSIUM AVE
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- DaBella - Eugene
- Fate Handyman Services449 Highway 99 N
- Fidelity Renovations
Junction City,, Oregon
- Francisco Cortez Painting3190 W 18th Ave
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- FRONTIER CONSTRUCTION12110 LUPINE LN
Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Full Turn Maintenance
MYRTLE CREEK, Oregon
- Fate Handyman Services
- G2 Enterprises LLCPo Box 1542
- GANT Property Inspections121 Wedgewood Dr
- GD Repair
- Get it Gone, LLC520 S. 7th St.
- Good Earth Pest Co29030 OR-34
- Goodwinch154 Mary Kay Ln
- Granite Properties LLCPO Box 1530
- GTR Construction Services Corp3571 Cherokee Drive
- G2 Enterprises LLC
- H Wallace ConstructionPO Box 1227
- Ham Home ImprovementsPO Box 8252
- HANDYMAN SERVICES92406 TERRITORIAL HWY
Junction City, Oregon
- Hedlund ConstructionPo Box 71725
- Hokland Home Builders & Remodeling235 Larkspur St
- HORNER CONSTRUCTION4225 Murnane St
- Humble Hammer37281 Parsons Creek Rd
- H Wallace Construction
- J & D home repair1834 Labona Dr
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- J & V HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORSPO BOX 724
- Jack of Trades, IncP.O. Box 95
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- Jim Handy765 Meadowvale Ct
- JM Smith Gutters and More LLC4608 Nandale Dr NE 4608 Nandale Dr NE
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Just FixIt LLC
- J & D home repair
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- M&M QUALITY CONSTRUCTION3751 GEM AVE
- m3maintenance3765 Greenwood St
- Madrigal Builders Corp465 NE Chestnut Ave
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- McKenzie Valley Construction155 N. 18th Street
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- Morris and Sons Home and Structure Services413 Hunsaker Ln
- Mountain Meadow Homes LLC25765 Hwy 126
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc