Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Eugene, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Eugene
- Precision Door ServiceThe true measure of a company is not whether or not they make a mistake (we are all human and we all make mistakes), but how they go about fixing them... This company showed a remarkable level of integrity, and really amazing service. Here's my story:The person who scheduled the appointment was very helpful and friendly and was able to schedule the appointment very quickly. The sales person examined the door and felt that the the whole system needed to me replaced . I asked if the door could be rehabilitated and was told yes, but that the cost would be about the same, and that in the near future the door itself would need to be replaced, at additional cost; so the best of the bad options was to replace the whole thing and change out my wooden door for a metal door (least expensive). The installation was scheduled quickly and the technicians were on time and friendly. I explained that I was disappointed to be switching from a wood door to the metal door. We discussed the need to move the garage door opener to accommodate the metal door (something that the sales person did not mention), and they began work. A few minutes later, the sales manager checked in with me to make sure that I was comfortable with the work being done and that I understood the need for the location change for the lift. The workers continued the installation process, then a few minutes later the sales manage (Sam) returned and asked to speak with me. The technician working on the door had called Sam for another opinion regarding the need to replace the whole system, and after inspecting the door and the hardware, Sam felt that replacing all of the moving parts would suffice (a savings of approx $500). He took the time to show me how the various parts of the system worked and what they would be replacing. They happily packed up the new door and took it away. What I find remarkable is that they could have continued on with their work, replaced the door and I would never have known that it was not necessary. Instead, they did the right thing, the Sales manager was quick to come and see me, he explained why he thought that the rehab was a good option for me and in the process saved me money. He also asked me a few follow-up questions about the sales visit, so that he could provide additional training/coaching to the person who did the initial evaluation. Remarkable service and honesty. I will use them again and I will recommend them to others
- Stapleton Overhead DoorVery prompt. Excellent and professional job installing a garage door opener and hanging a large flat screen TV on a living room wall. The garage door opener required all parts and electrical hook-up for a large two-car garage door. He gave me good explanations on how to operate the door opener. I am very pleased with the work and would definitely hire again
- OVERHEAD DOORHe walked in and immediately spotted the problem and the cause (a broom had fallen and gotten caught in the cable). He fixed door quickly and the door has worked well ever since. We rearranged the stuff stored in the garage to avoid a repeat of the problem.
- OVERHEAD DOORVery well. Technician came out in the time period I was told he would be there. Rapidly diagnosed and fixed the problem.
- Sears Garage SolutionsThe technician found the part that was not working and replaced it. After quoting the cost of a new opener, this costed much less.
- James J. Swiggum ConstructionJim has turned my 1950's home into a unique and lovely place to be. He works with you to evolve ideas and then adds his magic touch. He has attractively updated and made functional every room in my house, as well as created a gorgeous piano studio for me and remodeled an apartment that I rent out. He creatively designed a patio that I love, added a cement floor to my garage and created steps going down my steep driveway. He is imaginative, artistic and able to deal with problems that others would not want to touch. Jim is versatile, responsible and reasonably priced. His results daily bring me much happiness
- Stapleton Overhead DoorReturned my call to his cell in minutes and showed up in less than twenty minutes. He then diagnosed the problem immediately and fixed it on the spot. I did not realize the light cells could get out of alignment over time because of vibrations, temperature changes and the like. When I asked for the bill he said because it took only a couple minutes and he was on his way home anyway, no charge. Andy was pleasant, professional and I would recommend him highly
- OVERHEAD DOOR2010: Once they arrived I feel it went great! 2015: They gave me and appointment window on the scheduled day of 11-4 and told me the night before I would get a call telling me the two hour window he would arrive. I did not get the call. By 12:30 pm the appointment day, I called the company and asked if I could get an idea of when he would be there (I had errands to run and wished I knew I could have already done them) and they told me he would be there at 1pm. He showed up at 12:50 without a warning call (I was buried in bushes I was trimming and was cleaning up). He was very fast and polite and fixed my issues, I thought. He adjusted some things and lubed up the joints. After he left, my door would not close. Luckily I tried adjusting the sensitivity (he had adjusted it too) and it fixed the problem. Maybe he's just a little too fast?? The chain started squeaking again the same evening. I'll call if things persist
- OVERHEAD DOORFantastic. I was so impressed with my experience that I called the company to tell them how happy I was. The repairman was very knowledgeable and gave us all the options and prices we needed to make decisions.
- OVERHEAD DOORHe was very polite and prompt and got things working quickly. Seemed a bit spendy but we needed help quickly and they were there. I phoned 5 companies, left messages with all (day after Thanksgiving) Overheard Door was the first to respond. 3 companies never returned my call. We are grateful they helped us out!
Garage Door Companies in Eugene
- Business Description:Garage Doors and Garage Door Opener installation and repair are our specialty, but we are great at the Handyman lists too.Recent Review:Very prompt. Excellent and professional job installing a garage door opener and hanging a large flat screen TV on a living room wall. The garage door opener required all parts and electrical hook-up for a large two-car garage door. He gave me good explanations on how to operate the door opener. I am very pleased with the work and would definitely hire againMarjorie B.
- Business Description:Grout Genius was started in january 2006, owner operated. we give free estimatesRecent Review:Arrive right on tome and between Brian, the owner, and Shane, they spent about 9 man hours working very meticulously. The grout was very dirty and stained, and when they finished, it looked better than when it was first installed. These folks are really goodRon S.
- Business Description:We hope you can find everything you need. Our family has been in the Locksmith business now for 4 generations. We have been blessed to have worked with talent from all over the country, finally starting a local company in Springfield Oregon. We look forward to our shop being completed this Summer of 2020. C&D Lock and Security is a full service emergency locksmith providing residential, commercial and safe locksmith services in Lane County Oregon with a 100 mile standard service range. Call f..Recent Review:Great. We ordered the rekey service from home warranty. They came all the way from central Oregon to southeast Washington. David was very nice and professional. He also followed our requests to make the entire process contactless. I would definitely recommend C&DELLIS C.
- Business Description:We are a small local MULTI-Talanted General Contractor. Please call me directly or email at: email@example.com We DO NOT work on Rental Properties Or houses you do not own, About to sell or pending sale. Thank youRecent Review:Excellent work. Completed on time at the cost quoted in the estimate. Clean up was also excellent.Edward S.
- Business Description:Your one-stop shop for optimizing the energy efficiency of your residence or business. Services include Crawl Space Encapsulation, Air Sealing, Attic Insulation, Crawl Space Insulation (including wet crawl spaces), Sump Pumps, Blown-In Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation, Whole Home Energy Audits, and Windows across Western Oregon and SW Washington. Working with Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver means working with industry veteransRecent Review:Great experience working with Dr. Energy Saver on getting our crawl space encapsulated! Had numerous follow-up calls with the sales rep, Gregory Black, as we learned about the materials and components and compared several other quotes. Dr Energy Savers quote was on the higher end but was very thorough and thought out compared to everyone else. We are happy with our encapsulation system and I would recommend to other home owners. When it used to take 4-5 hours to heat our 1950’s 1200sqft home 5 degrees, it now just takes an hourAlyssa M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Financing is available, paypal is acceptedRecent Review:Horribly wrong unfinished always late.Garrett T.
- Recent Review:Great! Arrived right on time! Excellent work; reasonably price; got problem fixed the first visit!Helen F.
- Business Description:All phases of construction. No job is too small,
- Business Description:Look no further than KGN Overhead Door for Lane County's garage door experts. We have been providing quality products and services to the residents of Springfield and Eugene for almost two decades. With more than 23 years of combined experience, you can be assured that our team of professionals will do whatever we can to meet your garage door needs in a courteous, timely and cost-effective manner. Whether you're looking to purchase a new garage door or repair a broken torsion spring or pa..Recent Review:Had the main spring break on our garage door. It would not open at all so car was stuck inside. Called KGN and Kip was able to fit me in within the hour and had me back on the road. <br>Definitely would call him again when I need a door or serviceScott C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACCESS CONTROL UNLIMITED4224 W 7th Ave #3
- ACCESS CONTROL UNLIMITED
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTION
- My Favorite Handyman LLC3435 Oregon Ave
- My Favorite Handyman LLC
- OVERHEAD DOOR2090 W 7TH PL
- OVERHEAD DOOR
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Peterson Design Development Construction
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC1574 Coburg Rd. #213
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC
- ZIP Garage Doors1505 W 24th Place
- ZIP Garage Doors