Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Eugene, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Eugene
- All around plumbing & Construction llcAlbert was responsive, punctual, and communicative. We did have an installation problem, and we were able to get it resolved. I appreciate their hard work and integrity.
- All around plumbing & Construction llcIt went well. The plumber and his helper arrived when he said they would and the work was done quickly. Although everything worked well before they left, about 20 minutes later the water flow to my sink stopped. I called them but we couldn't resolve the problem over the phone. They then drove back out to my home. Discovered and fixed the problem which was only indirectly related to the original repairs. Even though the second problem was due to faulty equipment that was not part of the original work order they did not charge me for the second visit. I really appreciate their generosity and integrity
- KT Whiting Construction LLCHiring KT Whiting Construction LLC was a dramatic shift in how our experience with contractors had gone over the last year. Kevin is responsive, responsible, truthful, honest and committed to quality. He managed the entire process, was clear and precise in managing the budget and subcontractors used. His commitment showed up in how he handled the project, always here when he said he would be, always available. Kevin truly brought our vision into being and we just could not have imagined a better experience (of course all remodels are "inconvenient" to the homeowner as it's a change of routine, etc) with a contractor or outcome of the project. As people pass the house don't even notice that there has been an addition, it is that seamless. I must admit, we kind of miss his presence around the house now that it's done, the dog definitely does
- Cascade Valley ConstructionMy husband wanted to hire Thomas right after meeting him - even before seeing the estimate - because of Thomas' personality and obvious commitment to his work. The estimate was very reasonable. Thomas indicated that he could start anytime, at our convenience, and he did. He said he and his guys would show up at 8a on Tuesday, and they were there early. Everyone in the crew was very respectful, hard-working, helpful, courteous, and punctual. They offered to work around my husband and twins' sleeping schedules and helped me with things unrelated to the actual job, such as hauling in some used furniture I had bought. The impact on our lives was minimal considering the scope of the project. The entire work area was walled off with plastic sheeting, and waterproof floor paper was laid down to protect the entry way during the remodel. The work progressed according to schedule and was completed in the estimated time frame. Throughout the process, Thomas kept us apprised of what was going to happen and when. The room turned out great; it blends in seamlessly with the rest of the house and seems like it's always been there. After the job was done, we mentioned that our porch light was broken, and Thomas repaired it free of charge. It was such a pleasure working with Thomas and his crew - special thanks to Jay, Joe, Anthony, and Mark. This was the first remodel I've ever dealt with, and I was expecting a nightmare. Thanks to Thomas and his crew, it was actually an exciting and happy experience
- Natco DevelopmentThey bid on the job promptly, gave me a complete description of how they would complete the job, scheduled a date for completion. They showed up promptly, started and completed the the job in about 5 hours, cleaned up thoroughly and left the grounds in great shape. The following day, they returned to review the status of the completed project to assure my satisfaction. I am very satisfied with their work
- Natco DevelopmentThere were some problems with this installation. I had wanted the concrete stamped with a slate pattern but that wasn't done. It was left as just a solid concrete. However when this problem was discovered it was handled quickly and efficiently and I was offered a choice of having it torn out or a price reduction. I chose a price reduction and am happy that I did and the mistake was made as I believe what I have now will wear better and last longer than my original intent. I am giving Natco an A because of their honesty and readiness to admit and correct an error. Errors can be made but it's the way they're handled that make a difference
- Signature Kitchen & Design IncIt was super ! The remodel went smooth, on time and ended up being exactly what we expected and hoped for. Ericka helped up so much and made the kitchen so beautiful and Adam was there every step of the way during this project. This was the second time we used them and just like the first time they did an excellent job and very high quality as usual
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLCJC was wonderful, knowing that we were under the gun to get the repair done quickly, he was able to make time and did a beautiful job repairing our kitchen pipe and surrounding wall and cabinets. He gave us a list of things that we could do and/or purchase in advance to limit his time so that our cost was reduced. JC was honest and very flexible. JC was also very pleasant to work with, and although he doesn't list it, he is very good with little children who are interested in watching him work. In addition, he was very willing to answer a few odds and ends questions I had about other issues I had with the house. I would work with JC again any day
- Signature Kitchen & Design IncDear Adam & Ericka, thank you for a beautiful kitchen! Have a great summer . Bless you both - and you’re sweet children- they’re awesome!
- Signature Kitchen & Design IncThank you Ericka The kitchen and laundry are awesome and I am very, very happy with it! I am still looking to get the bathroom done sometime in the not too far off future. Thank you for the great work and I will be in touch
House Builders in Eugene
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning serviceRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company againBrad A.
- Business Description:Pro Edge Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:They were very professional, on time, cleaned up after work and gave me a very good pricing. They have a very clear communication.Kim L.
- Business Description:We are a company out of Scio Oregon that provides all construction services from A to Z. We put pride in our work. We are here to work for you and to make your experience enjoyable. Are you're looking reliable, noligable, and respectful construction company? Give us a call, let us earn your business 541-570-210Recent Review:It was a good work and I was very satisfied with their job.Dean Y.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland..Recent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representativeRecent Review:Jordan and his crew were awesome and professional! We are very happy with their work and will have them do more for us.Lori V.
- Business Description:Envisioning your perfect home but don’t know where to start? Custom Craft Homes can make your dreams a reality. Whether you’re looking for an energy efficient solar-powered home, or a gorgeous full kitchen or bath remodel, we are here for you. We fully manage your project from concept through completion, with the quality, care, and commitment you deserve.Recent Review:Custom Craft Homes did a wonderful job on our bathroom remodel. All workers were professional and skilled. They created a beautiful custom tiled shower and finished out the space perfectly. They were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services.Amy M.
- Business Description:Sole PropietorRecent Review:The resulting deck area is a huge improvement on the space that previously led to our house. Mark suggested changes to our design idea that improved the result and decreased our cost. He's very responsive to messages and easy to talk withBen J.
- Business Description:Unique Design Construction is a small family oriented business licensed and bonded in Oregon. We are capable of doing all residential projects no matter what trade or scale. We specialize in custom, stamped concrete and all other types of flat work. We also do foundations, retaining walls and planter boxes. Our goal is to give every customer exactly what they want and to go above and beyond their expectations. Every job is special and every customer deserves the best, which is why we always g..Recent Review:We are happy with our driveway project, Jamison and his crew did a good job, were responsive to questions, knocked it out quickly and the price came in considerably lower than the other bids we got. We would hire them againAndrew B.
- Business Description:Small, local company uses subs only for plumbing, electrical & roofing. Cost determined by job. Senior/military discounts. Upgrade coupons. LICENSE #194047 [Lead Based Paint Certified].Recent Review:They were quick in every aspect even when something came up. They discovered our home has a 5 layers of roofing that needed to be replaced. They exhibited a high level of integrity. And they're pricing was reasonable. They were on the job most weekdays and some weekendGlenn A.
- Business Description:Oregon Enterprise LLC specializes in Heating and Cooling. As well as Natural Gas systems and outdoor gas features. We install and service all major brands of equipment. Emergency services are also available 24/7 to ALL of Central Oregon Great customers look for experience and honesty. How do you find a company that's thorough and trustworthy? We recommend starting with a contractor that's been serving your community for over 20 years.Recent Review:They never called back. Didn’t use themSteve S.
Deals in Eugene for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
home builders in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 American Building Contractor LLC42951 Valley View Dr
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- Aaron Shoemaker Construction90074 Spires Ln
- ACTION CONSTRUCTION & PAINTING191 S 47TH ST
- Al Coddington Construction2720 Riverview St
- All around plumbing & Construction llc47899 W 2nd St
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Amazon Creek Construction, LLC305 Meadow Ln
- Apple Roofing LLC1659 Altoona-Pillar Rock Rd
- APPLEGATE CONSTRUCTION24727 SUTTLE RD
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Atmosphere-ID91697 Donna Rd
- A1 American Building Contractor LLC
- Ballard Construction, LLC440 Timothy St
Junction City, Oregon
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- Banyan Construction LLC3419 Videra Dr
- Barbell Painting2946 SW Obsidian Ln
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Bishop Custom Marble1140 Bailey Hill Rd.
- BOB HEITSTUMAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY3079 CIMARRON PL
- Bobs Projects56016 Fairview Rd
- BRUCE WIECHERT CUSTOM HOMES3073 Skyview Lane
- Budget Builders81 Centennial Loop #6
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Ballard Construction, LLC
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- Cascade Realty Solutions61718 Borealis Ln
- Cascade Small House Co1690 Mississippi Ave
- Chase Construction725 E 14th Ave 110
- Chuck Bailey Architects1576 Charnelton St
- CMW Maintenance & Construction3942 Banner St
- Coast Fork Construction106 S 6TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cruz General Construction LLC480 L St
- Custom Craft HomesPO Box 2127
- Casa Bella Interiors
- D&S Homes LLC502 N 8th St
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- David Zarzycki General Contractor Inc344 River Rd
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- DGA construction LLC1922 10th St
- DORMAN CONSTRUCTION INC303 S 5th St 135
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D&S Homes LLC
- Ecobuilding Collaborative of Oregon570 Crest Dr
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Elemental Building Design1042 W. 18th Pl
- Elite Restoration PO Box 822
- Emerald Hearth, Spa & Patio1885 Highway 99 North
- Emerald Valley Construction and Consulting84680 Sarvis Berry Ln
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Exact Home Properties llc4505 Marion St SE
- Ecobuilding Collaborative of Oregon
- H Wallace ConstructionPO Box 1227
- H2 Construction & Design, Inc.3241 Arrowhead St
- Harry Perry's Construction Cleanup LLC3596 Marshall Ave
- Hedlund ConstructionPo Box 71725
- HEITMAN CUSTOM HOMES2233 WILLAMETTE ST BLD C
- HIGH PASS CONSTRUCTION INCPO BOX 5425
- HOFFMAN REMODELERS INC1355 N Park Ave
- H Wallace Construction
- Image Craft Construction432 Mountaingate Dr
- Image Craft Construction
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- Jack Wormdahl255 Hollyview Ave
- JBLC ConstructionPO Box 974
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- J & S Construction & Investment
- K & R Quality Construction LLCP.O. Box 42136
- Kaminski Construction LLC4673 Isabelle Street
- Kelcorp Foundation Specialists985 Conger St
- Kerbow Contracting
- Kevin Cohen Plumbing Inc.1084 POSTAL WAY
- Kingfisher Construction25707 Jeans Rd
- KLS CONSTRUCTION INC27763 GIBRALTAR LOOP
- Knez Building Materials and Insulation...3440 Franklin Blvd.
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- KT Whiting Construction LLCPO Box 127
- K & R Quality Construction LLC
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- M&M QUALITY CONSTRUCTION3751 GEM AVE
- m3maintenance3765 Greenwood St
- Madrigal Builders Corp465 NE Chestnut Ave
- MARK ADKINS LEGACY HOMES INC1376 BOGART LANE
- Mark J Mootz ConstructionP.O. Box 825
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Marv Glover Design & Construction2150 Friendly St
- Master Woodworks IncP.O. Box 5759
- McKenzie Valley Construction155 N. 18th Street
- Mdk Construction LLC565 Hughes St
- MELTEBEKE CONSTRUCTION2315 PARK VIEW DR 2315 Park View Drive
- METRO CONSTRUCTION1212 CRENSHAW
- MID-STATE INDUSTRIAL SERVICE INC88696 McVay Hwy
- Mike Turner Contractor36861 Parsons Creek Rd
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc