What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Eugene, OR
There are 9 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Eugene
- Terrazas Yard Maintenance & Construction LLCGerardo Terrazas came out and gave me an estimate on the work the day after I called and quickly assessed the quarter acre lot and understood exactly what I wanted done. There was an enormous Laurel shrub that had grown out of control to around 25 feet tall and the entire property had pretty large blackberry brambles growing on and through all of the perimeter fencing as well as extensive leaf and debris pick up. Terrazas also hauled everything away and left the entire property looking immaculate. Very honest and hard working crew that I wouldn't think twice about hiring again. Not to mention that they underbid every other company i called by 45-60%. All in all I would recommend them to anyone looking for landscaping or yard clean up services
- PNW LandscapesCameron is a smart, reliable, hard working and trust worthy young man. He gave me quick and accurate estimate of cost and time and worked quickly and efficiently. Next thing you know my house and landscaping were the best on the block
- PNW LandscapesThey were wonderful they went above and beyond what i asked for and at a very fair price. I am so pleased that i now have them come every three weeks or so for maintenance. i believe you will be happy with the service they provide.
- Jose Mejia Landscaping and Yard MaintenanceThe project went very well. He was on time. His response time between my first contact was very fast. He came out on the same day that I contacted him
- Jose Mejia Landscaping and Yard MaintenanceJose arrived at the time he said he would. The guys did quick cleanup making sure that they cleaned up our flowerbeds and yard and then finished the job by cleaning up all the acorns which was above and beyond what we originally requested!
- The RecyclersMark’s Landscaping is excellent! Highly recommend them! Very thorough, hard working in adverse conditions.
- The RecyclersJim and Gus arrived at the appointed time with appropriate equipment for the various tasks and ready to go directly to work. They were amazingly efficient and did an excellent job with everything listed. They really stay on task and are constantly working with such precision and focus that there is absolutely no waste of time. My property has never looked so well groomed as it does today. They hauled the trash and even swept the driveway on their way out and their fees are reasonable. I will definitely use The Recyclers again. Thanks, guys. Kare
- Terrazas Yard Maintenance & Construction LLCWe have had Gerardo Terrazas work for us for at least five years and would not consider hiring someone else. Gerardo has never missed an appointment and is always willing to listen to our wants and he offers honest feedback from his experience. Not only is he dependable, but he is honest, kind, and a great person. And, of course his workmanship is top notch
- Terrazas Yard Maintenance & Construction LLCThese guys were awesome! We are planning to hire them again for sure! The owner Gerardo contacted me within 12 hours of my purchase. He came by the next day to look at the job. He showed up with a couple of guys on Saturday and within 3 hours they cleaned up our entire front and back yards. We have 1/4 acre lot so we were actually planning or hiring them for extra time but they were so fast and efficient that they finished everything in 3 hours!! Even weeding. They hauled away all the debris including branches that had come down from our trees in wind and the ice storm and taking out all of the old mulch out of planters and the wooded area in the back of our yard. So glad we found this company!! A
- Terrazas Yard Maintenance & Construction LLCI can't say enough great things about Terrazas Landscaping. It was $120 for 4 hours of work. Not only did he come out that night, Sunday, to see the yard and talk to us, but he was able to do the work on Wednesday. The clean up on our yard looks way better than I could have ever expected and he did a bunch of extra work that I hadn't even planned on. He weeded all the beds and hauled away a huge pile of debris and tree branches we had stacked up. I love the work so much that I got a quote from him to maintain the yard on a weekly basis. I would absolutely hire him again. Our backyard is full of two dozen trees and shrubs and he cleaned up all of the winter debris and leaves, trimmed all of the hedges and shrubs, edged, weed whacked, and cleaned up. In addition, he weeded all of the front and side flower beds in our yard
Leaf Removal Services in Eugene
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured PNW Landscapes provides landscaping services to residential and commercial properties in Eugene/Springfield area. The business is a sole proprietorship, operating under entrepreneur Cameron JonesRecent Review:Rushed through and did a poor job, had to point out things they missed and they ended up not being able to do parts of the roof because the ladder would not reach. What??? Not enough chemical applied. So disappointedLori C.
- Business Description:Pacific Chimney and Masonry LLC; OR CCB #197597 PH#: 503-997-9018Recent Review:Fantastic! Vasiliy did excellent work, faster than expected at a very reasonable price. He was professional, polite, friendly and respectful. I love the finished product and I am sure it helped with the fast sale of my homeLisa W.
- Business Description:Graham Landscape and Design is an award-winning full service landscape company serving Lane County and the mid-Willamette Valley. We have 40+ full-time employees, excavation and earthworking equipment and offer services year-round. We carry business insurance, are licensed by the Oregon Landscape Contractor's Board, provide workman's compensation insurance for all of our employees, and carry numerous certifications and licenses. We have two employees that are ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver..Recent Review:Went very well. They worked with me on setting the schedule, then finished when they said they would. Provided excellent plant materials, and did a great job on a challenging site—hilly and rocky old quarry! Shout out to Dean (irrigation), Dustin and Ryan. And thanks for pointing out that bear scat in the yard!Yvonne L.
- Business Description:We do remodeling and general Construction,Retaining Walls,Pavers,Concrete work and more.Recent Review:Very well. The are responsible and reliable.Ellen P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for irrigation. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service applies. May contact through email. Award winning. We accept credit card payments, but charge a 4% processing feeRecent Review:Call All Seasons on Friday 10/2/2018 to request an estimate to excavate of a 20’ X 18’ (approx 12” deep) area of my yard which also included a tree stump. Darrick came by the same day, provides a quote of $400, which I accepted and his crew to complete the work the following day. We had hope to use a small excavator to complete the job, but it was 1-2 inches too wide to fit through my stationary arbor, so his crew of 6 jumped in and complete the job by hand, including the stump/root removal. They completed the job in 2 hrs and Darrick did not charge me a dollar more than quoted. He and his crew were incredibly hardworking and courteous and I couldn’t have asked for better service. Darrick provided me with other great ideas for upcoming yard projects and I will definitely be contacting All Seasons in the futureApril F.
- Business Description:Lawn maintenance, mowing, edging, weeding, Pruning trees and bushes, leaf blowing, one-time clean ups, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, blackberry removal. Owner-Operated FREE ESTIMATES 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Residential & commercial 541-870-365Recent Review:Jose and his crew did a wonderful job cleaning up our yard, gutters and roof. Would definitely recommend his services!Erin H.
- Business Description:Since our establishment in 1989, The Recyclers are proud to have earned the trust of an ever growing number of Eugene residents and businesses who know they can call on us for all their junk removal and general clean up needs at extremely affordable prices. We always have trucks available, so we can be at your service promptly, usually within 24 hours. Or we can schedule a junk removal visit to fit into your calendar. Our experience and equipment make short work of any junk removal job or gen..Recent Review:We were in from out of town to clean out and consolidate two storage units of my mother-in-law’s belongings and were in a time crunch. NO ONE in Eugene/Springfield could help us for weeks! My wife contacted Gus of The Recyclers, he listened to our story and fit us in late on Friday June 18th - less than 48 hours after we had contacted him! He showed up with the exact sized truck and his two young nephews. They emptied the storage unit in less than 20 minutes and charged me half of what I was expecting to pay. Gus started off the interaction asking again where we were from, how my mother-in-law was doing and was a genuinely sincere man. I cannot speak higher praise of Gus and his two fine nephews! Hire this guy and you will NOT regret it! Michael (SLCMichael H.
- Business Description:LICENSE CCB 225474 INSURANCE, BOND GREEN SHADOW LANDSCAPE & TREE SERVICE is family owned and operated. Located in Stayton, Oregon, we are dedicated to providing quality services to commercial and residential clients. Our goal at Green Shadow Landscape Maintenance is to make our clients happy all the time. With each satisfied customer, we enhance our reputation for creativity, professionalism, dependability, and bend over backward service. That is why we would love to make you another one of o..Recent Review:David ghosted us and left with a $300 down payment to complete the final stages of the project. The work was high quality and Davve was nice to work with but we were definitely disappointed he stopped returning calls/e-mails despite having an agreement with him to complete the final stages of the projectAlexander W.
- Business Description:We are Oregon's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silv..Recent Review:They gave me an estimate for $5930.00 to which I paid by check. I had 3 days to decide to accept their services. They cashed my check on the first day. On the second day after some research, I realized that their big was extremely too high so I cancelled. I am still waiting for my refund. I have called twice and told that the refund is being made. I have yet to receive the moneySharalee P.
- Business Description:The best gutter system for your home is LeafGuard gutters. LeafGuard provides more benefits and features than any other system on the market all while keeping you, the consumer, in mind. With LeafGuard’s patented, one-piece, seamless system, you’ll never risk your health and safety climbing up a ladder to clear out your gutters. Our gutters are guaranteed not to clog. And if they do? LeafGuard will completely clean your gutters for free. With that kind of promise, LeafGuard is the clear choic..Recent Review:This is my second review, my first one was very long, however, somehow it was lost. So this will be short. Had gutters put in at around 10 K USD. These people take your money prolong the job, and NEVER call you back. Finally after 11 days of calling i got a return call. Wanted to have them finish 46 feet of gutter and they told me they would be out in two days to complete the job. Now two weeks later, they will not return the call and the job is still not finished. I dealt with the Portland office in Oregon. Buyer please beware of this operation, i know am going to contact the contractors licensing board for helpGIORGIO R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
leaf removal services in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abrahamsen Custom Landscape Maintenance LLC4460 royal ave
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- All Seasons Landscape MaintenancePO Box 40132
- Allied Trades and Services LLC6356 SW Inlet Ave
Lincoln City, Oregon
- Anderson JanitorialPO Box 11814
- Anything Gutters
- Abrahamsen Custom Landscape Maintenance LLC
- Kaminski Construction LLC4673 Isabelle Street
- Kaminski Construction LLC
- Oregon Construction Guys25 W. 25th
- Oregon Construction Guys
- Ryan's Handy SolutionsPO Box 40071
- Ryan's Handy Solutions
- Sweet Lawn Care2787 NW Gibson Hill Rd
- Sweet Lawn Care
- WEBFOOT PROPERTY MAINTENANCEPo Box 51256
- WEBFOOT PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Your Way Yard care1321 34th St
- Your Way Yard care