AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

Here at AAA Plus Construction, we strive for excellence in making sure your house looks better than when we arrived. Specialize in all home remodels. With over 30 years of loyal service in the Lane County area. James Hardie Lap Siding Certified....

Fitzpatrick Painting Inc

Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers.

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Ace Home Services LLC

Ace Home Services LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roof.

04/24/2017

They did an excellent job. This is the second house I had do for me. Would used them again.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl siding

Category siding

10/17/2016

Awesome! The work was done fast and efficiently, and the father and son team that run it made me feel vary comfortable. I always felt the they where keeping a clean work site, and they went out of there way to make sure my home didn't feel like a construction site as much as they could. I would highly recommend aaa construction.

Description of Work
Fencing and home repair. Including siding.

Category fencing,handyman service,siding

09/02/2016

RICK AND HIS CREW, JAKE & EJ WERE EXCELLENT WORKERS AND CAME EVERY DAY AND WORKED REALLY HARD AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB MAKING MY 50 YEAR OLD HOUSE LOOK LIKE NEW.. THEY WENT OVER AND ABOVE WHAT A LOT WOULD DO AND PUT UP WITH MY PICKINESS WITH A SMILE. THEY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY FINISHED AND EVEN HAULED SOME OF MY STUFF TO THE DUMP. I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW HAPPY I AM WITH THEM AND...

Description of Work
hardy plank siding ,closed in the rafters, patio trek type flooring, replaced patio roof structure, gutters, & railings. Painted house trim and shutters, garage and woodshed and patio roof structure. Landscaped walks ,steps with lava rock and pavers.

Category siding,sunrooms,patios

05/25/2016

Category home remodeling

03/23/2016

The project went absolutely fantastic. It was the best experience I've had. I've dealt with numerous contractors over the years where I've been charged differently than the contract said or the work was shoddy and where you just didn't trust the contractor. AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION was a breath of fresh air. They are honest, trustworthy, fair, professional, men of character and integrity and I would ...

Description of Work
The provider had to take off the old shingles and put on new siding.

Category siding

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Handymen. Siding. Windows.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Handymen. Siding. Windows.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Handymen. Siding. Windows.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Handymen. Siding. Windows.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Handymen. Siding. Windows.

Category handyman service","siding contractor","window installer

Any style of Exterior or Interior remodeling services. As well as fencing, and house additions.

plumbing repair, roof repair, carpet installs, auto repair, ect.