Top Notch Mowing and Landscapes

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

Top Notch Mowing & Landscapes is a premiere landscape service provider in Bloomington. We specialize in landscape renovation and maintenance. We strive to use environmentally friendly materials and techniques to enhance your property. We offer everything from spring and fall cleanups to complete renovations including patios and new planting beds. Ask us how a raised bed garden can bring your family closer!...

Xtreme Lawncare & Outdoor Services

Here at Xtreme Lawncare we offer services for everything outdoors, and we always try our best to provide the best service and prices!

Affordable Expert Tree Care

Affordable Expert Tree Care was founded in 1984. We are a small, owner-operator company and provide top notch service with the owner on site 95% of the time. We offer quality tree work at affordable prices throughout all of the Bloomington and Indianapolis areas. We proudly offer a 20% discount for all Veterans.

Offers by Affordable Expert Tree Care on Angi
Precision Plus Tree Service

Give us a call today for all of your tree removal needs!

11/13/2018

See above. Nor did lawn grass improve from seeding that they did in fall.

Description of Work
Lots of yard work and sealing up our patio--they proposed a method of doing so that would keep weeds from coming back. It did not work, despite more than $1000 spent on their services.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

07/18/2018

For reasons not related to the company, we did not pursue the work, but the company provided a detailed estimate immediately and was extremely professional in their communication with us. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Landscape cleanup

Category lawn service

03/31/2018

Hired these guys because they had a special on AL. They showed up on time, were friendly, and did a good job of what I asked them to do. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Fall Yard Clean Up

Category lawn service,leaf removal

03/19/2018

Great! They worked with me on waiting till spring to tell where I wanted flowers moved to. The 2 fellows arrived on time and completed what I wanted done to my satisfaction. And they cleaned up all the disposed of yard waste.

Description of Work
Flowers moved and small amount of bush stump removal.

Category lawn service

01/29/2018

Excellent job. Friendly and courteous. My yard looks great!

Description of Work
Weeding and muching

Category lawn service,mulch

Spring & Fall Cleanups, Mulch & Decorative Stone, Natural Stone & Paver Patios, Retaining Walls, Raised Bed Gardens, & Water Features, Ponds & Pondless Elements, Maintenance Services, Pruning, Shearing, Deadheading, & Mulching

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal