What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Bloomington, IN
There are 22 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Bloomington
- CNC Construction and RemodelingThese guys are amazing! Everything I had envisioned and it looks beautiful. So happy to have my dream kitchen. The guys were sweet and super fast. Pricing for construction was average and was able to get a really good deal on the floors. They worked within our budget and made everything possible. I’ll be using them again in a few yrs for the bathroom remodel. Highly recommend these guys!!! Couldn’t Be happier :
- Schriber's Flooring LLCOur experience with Schriber Flooring was fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend Trey and his team to anyone. We found him on Angie’s List and he had excellent reviews. We got several quotes and his was the cheapest, but we also got to see pictures of work he had already done for other clients beforehand. Trey came out to give us an estimate, and because of his expertise and advice we learned that we actually wanted to buy a different type of flooring (vinyl plank instead of laminate), and he was able to recommend different better options of where to buy it. I was so impressed with him. Upon pulling up the old carpet, Trey ended up finding severe water damage with mold and a rotten subfloor underneath, so the job ended up being much larger than anticipated, but we were prepared for potential damage under the floor. Trey was professional, hardworking, quick; he made sure to give me options every step of the way. He wouldn’t make changes without giving me an updated estimate. And he was a total perfectionist; at one point in the entry way, they were almost done but the floor was making a weird popping noise, so he pulled it back up and then worked on the subfloor until it stopped making the noise. They even got in the crawl space and checked the joists for me to see if there was any damage underneath (there wasn’t, thank goodness!). If you’re looking at doing a project, I’d DEFINITELY consider Schriber Flooring. We have already arranged for him to come back and do the rest of our floors
- Schriber's Flooring LLCHighly recommend. We ran into a problem with something under the floor and instead of just going over it they took the time to fix it and explain the process to us and didn’t charge us an outrageous amount. The price was great for how well they did. They also had to work around other contractors in our house and were very flexible
- Equity Builders RoofingThey are very good. They are very conscientious in their work and I am very pleased. I have used them multiple times and I would highly recommend them to others.
- CNC Construction and RemodelingHarold and his employees were professional, skilled, honest, timely and a great group of guys to have in your home. Communication with Harold was exceptional, always picked up the phone and answered questions that we had. When we had things we wanted to change, it was communicated well by Harold and an up front charge was always agreed upon before moving forward. Harold did ask for a third of the quote up front and we had to ask him a week later if he needed more money as we could see that things were moving forward and he never asked. The job took 3 weeks in total. The outcome......beyond amazing, I wish we could post photos. The appraiser that came to our house when all was finished said the bathroom looked like it should be in an million dollar home. We are extremely happy with Harold's work and would highly recommend him, in fact we already have!!
- Axsoms flooringDO NOT SHOP HERE. MY DAD PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR HIS FLOORING, WHEN IT STARTED TO TEAR UP(25 YEAR WARRANTY COMMERCIAL) THEY TOLD HIM THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY OR REFUND HIS MONEY! IT HAS ONLY BEEN THREE YEARS. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS!!!
- Bloomington Maintenance LLC Fire,Flood RestorationBloomington maintenance came in and really did an awesome job turning my basement into a man cave. They really exceeded my expectations. I felt like they did the job like it was his own house. He was very resourceful and everything I needed done and more was done. The price was great, everything about it was a great experience. Thank you bloomington maintenance..
- CNC Construction and RemodelingCNC Construction and Remodeling were excellent on this job for us. They did a complete tear-out of the existing furniture, fixtures, tubs, and drywall and flooring...down to studs. Harold helped us design and Micky helped us execute one of the coolest designs for a two-room bathroom suite that we have ever seen. Harold referred us to several sub-contractors from whom we got all the outstanding materials and designs that he used for our project! CNC Construction and Remodeling are not only awesome builders, but they are men of great integrity as well. If you get a chance to hire these guys...DO IT
- CNC Construction and RemodelingWe had the work done over the holidays so the project took a little longer than normal. We had our basement finished with a full bath and bedroom. The work went well and CNC were very gracious when we changed our mind about how and what we wanted. We are very happy with the end result.
- CNC Construction and RemodelingIt took a little longer than expected but the wait was well worth the finished product it came out beautiful. Harold Hughes and his workers were excellent craftsmen, on time, respectful and overall very professional.
Flooring Contractors in Bloomington
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling and Flooring Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:K&N were great! They installed a custom shower pan, installed the tile in the shower, and on the flooring. We couldn’t have found a more easy going and respectful bunch to work with. They were amazing and we will definitely have them back for work in the futureLindsay B.
- Business Description:With over 10 yrs and family owned and operated for 50 yrs, I first observe the floor that is currently down if any. Then we discuss what flooring options you are wanting. Then we discuss what flooring prep is needed to be done. I install hardwood, vinyl plank click together, vinyl plank glue down, laminate, and carpet. I also install plywood. I also install trim such as baseboards and quarter round.I also pour self leveling compound if there is an un level area in the floor. I have went throu..Recent Review:Flooring looks great and they had a quick turnaround time to get the job done. Would definitely hire again for flooring and carpet!Ryan y.
- Business Description:2011 through 2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Gutter Repair/Replacement and Remodeling General and Siding. DC Roofing & Exteriors is a full service construction company and one stop shop. There is no job too small. For personable, detailed and professional service DC Roofing & Exteriors will take care of your project with pride in its workmanship. All work is guaranteed with the best warranties on products. With certifications through training and experience, there is no job too s..Recent Review:Called for some work to be done on the roof and got me more than I could’ve thought. They found unexpected roof damage i.e wind damage and hail damage. They came and took my roof off within an hour and replaced some of the osb took out my old chimneys and had the new roof on and cleaned up around the house by 1-1:30 and whole project done within roughly 4.5 hours. They sent pictures of the entire project in the start of every phase to keep me posted so I knew how far they were the entire time! They fought for me and worked with me to get me what I needed. Highly recommend for any exterior project. They will be doing my gutters and replacing some of my old siding and looking forward to them coming back!Michael N.
- Business Description:Built By YOU is a locally owned and operated Home Remodeling and Custom Home company with over 25 years in the construction business. We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Home Remodeling including Additions, Custom Home Building and Commercial projects that include the design,construction and project management. We also focus on improving the value of your home with quality craftsmanship and professional service. If you are considering a Home Remodeling Project or Custom Home in ..Recent Review:I waited a year to write this review so that my wife and I could have a decent amount of time actually using what Aaron Prange (of Built by YOU) made for us. We have a small bathroom in a modern house built in 1968, which we wanted to renovate in an appropriate style. We had a recently acquired vanity top with fixture that we like a lot, but everything else needed to be changed. We consulted with several remodeling contractors before settling on Aaron. The reason was that he was the only one with a clear vision of how to proceed and really take into account our wishes. Others did not want to try retaining our new vanity top, while replacing the vanity cabinet, but Aaron was willing. He arranged for us to have a beautiful new cabinet made by Tim Graber Furniture, and he reinstalled our top seamlessly. He figured out how to expand the depth of the walk-in shower (replacing a narrow tub) without making the space seem cramped. And he had great ideas about lighting, as well as an idea for a large new mirror (also from Graber). We researched and picked out shower surrounds and plumbing fixtures (from Hoosier Winsupply -- highly recommended), flooring (from ColorTile), paint (from Bloomington Paint and Wallpaper), and we also had a mold remediation outfit (Bloom Environmental) carefully take out our moldy drywall ceiling. Aaron arranged for all the work to be done in the right sequence and with very minimal delays. He did a good deal of the demolition and construction work himself, with one co-worker. He was very good about communicating about the schedule and next steps. The work site was clean, with quilted moving mats forming a path from our front door into the bathroom. The job was completed maybe a week late, though much earlier than the other contractors were willing to promise. The job was done during the first half of August, which seems to be a busy time for contractors. We are thrilled with the result and enjoy using the space so much more than the old one. The cost was fair and stuck very close to the original estimate (barring a few things that we asked for after the estimate was done). Not everything was perfect: there was a minor alignment problem with the shower surround, due to nothing in our house really being at right angles. Some of the shower caulking has degraded by now and really needs to be refreshed, and a mounting flange for one of the shower fixtures has come loose. These are pretty minor compared to what could happen with a project in which the walls, ceiling, and much of the floor was stripped bare. I would not hesitate to call Aaron for a consultation on your next remodeling projectJohn G.
- Business Description:I have a very qualified group of guys. there will never be any foul language or arguing. very polite and take pride in the quality of work we do. we clean up all trash that is from the job it will look just like we was never there when we leave. I have been in the roofing and construction field for 30 years. we do residential and commercial roofing. we offer Emergency storm services .we do TPO,EPDM,all flat roofing, Metal roofing,Asphalt shingles,,siding,gutters,interior and exterior paintin..Recent Review:Great job and cleanup. Did the job in one day.Dan P.
- Business Description:Specializing in outdoor projects as in roofing and siding, to decks and landscaping. Being a general construction company, we take on just about any construction project anyone has planned. Small local business looking to expand our customers with efficient, trustworthy, and quality work that stands out from the rest.Recent Review:Mr. Purcell was quite the gentleman. Informative, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and punctual. Repair and addition were built and done to my ideal and standards. Great price and quality work. Definitely my go to guy for all home improvements now onJohn G.
- Business Description:CTM Carpet Care has been in business for 27 years serving the state of Indiana both commercial and residential in any carpet need. With the skills and knowledge we've acquired while working in this industry making us number one. In this our company the employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective techniques in the field. We work diligently to ensure that all services are performed to the customer's satisfaction. While guaranteeing the highest level of quality service, we c..Recent Review:Charles was fantastic! Guaranteed his work and he delivered. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and carpet stretching and repair. Great service, great price, fantastic follow upJeanie H.
- Business Description:RESTOREX Disaster Restoration provides routine and emergency water, smoke, and fire damage restoration and clean-up. We are fully licensed, bonded, certified, and insured for your protection. Available 24/7/365Recent Review:Went great, they called before and arrived ontime, very clean and professional. Came in and used several tools to make sure there wasn't extensive leaking and that the ceiling wasn't still too wet. They were quickly able to make sure that no additional work was needed and gave me a recommendation on a quick fix. Will definitely use them again if we run into troubleMATTHEW S.
- Business Description:We are a residential design build contractor offering interior and exterior remodeling solutions as well as new construction. Our main work area is in Bloomington and Monroe county but we do service surrounding communitiesRecent Review:These guys are amazing! Everything I had envisioned and it looks beautiful. So happy to have my dream kitchen. The guys were sweet and super fast. Pricing for construction was average and was able to get a really good deal on the floors. They worked within our budget and made everything possible. I’ll be using them again in a few yrs for the bathroom remodel. Highly recommend these guys!!! Couldn’t Be happier :Darcy t.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abainey7250 w. Ratliff rd.
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Roofing412 w 13 th st
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Blue Line Building & Design Inc3609 E Boltinghouse Rd
- Bounds & McPike Flooring2903 W. 3rd St.
- Brastock Contractors6082 East Hadley Road
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bridgewater Remodeling Services 3151 Hemlock St
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Bruce Johnson2994 N Bankers Dr
- Built by YOU1935 S Locust Ct
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- C & M Heating & Air6750 N 100 E
- Carpets by Don1111 ORCHARD ST
- Carpets Plus Colortile1180 S Liberty Dr Ste 160
- Chandler Tile507 W Lois Lane
- Classic Restoration & Construction2855 Ramp Creek Rd
- CNC Construction and RemodelingPO Box 2315
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Concrete Tune-Up2600 S Henderson
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION4777 LAMPKINS RIDGE RD
- CTM Carpet Care LLC4137 Arcadia St
- C & M Heating & Air
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- D&M Construction12234 country pines rd.
- DAVID WINSCOTT135 E STOP 11 RD
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Dominion Home Builders, Inc.P.O. Box 50521
- DreamBuilders LLC5488 E State Rd 46
- DS RestorationP.O Box 136
- D&C Roofing
- FLOORING AMERICA8037 STATE RD 54 W
Switz City, Indiana
- FLOORING AMERICA
- General Contracting & Maintenance7620 N Fox Hollow Rd
- Gerald's Wood Shed4175 S Swartz Ridge Rd
- Golden Hands Construction334 S Jackson St
- Gregg's Home Improvements2118 E Kelly Branch Rd
- Grubbs tile and flooring89 w tanner ave
- General Contracting & Maintenance
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace ServicePo Box 234
- Hasani & Duke Repairs LLC3425 MacArthur Ln
- HD Home Improvement & Lawn LLC4322 Downes Dr
- HHS Maintenance and Construction5699 State Road 158
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hoosier home improvement and repair601 S Main St
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace Service
- J N J Flooring LLC7453 W SR 28
- J&B Royal Renovations2501 Brookside Ave
- JD Hostetter & Associates7651 W 88th St
- JEREMY KEENAN TILE11411 red oak road
- Jj's Handyman ServicesPO Box 1298
- JLK Tile & More1700 S Curry Pike
- Johnson's Kustoms Construction
- J N J Flooring LLC
- Kirkenlow Remodeling4000 W 106th St # 160-170
- Kirkenlow Remodeling
- No Hassle ConstructionP.O.Box 3458
- No Hassle Construction
- Owen Valley Flooring Inc2237 IN-67
- Owen Valley Flooring Inc
- S & C Restoration1118 Brookside Ln
- S & T Specialties3939 W Woodhaven Dr
- Schriber's Flooring LLC1027 Palomino Pl
- Southern Construction Company LLC7644 South Mount Zion Rd
- Specialized Granite Indy LLC1101 S. Emerson Ave
- Stanley Steemer3915 Farmers Ave
- Stanley Steemer1735 S Park Ave
- Straight Line Construction7318 N Red Hill Road
- Sure Seal Restorations320 W Country Club DR
- S & C Restoration
- T&H Electric3113 Dunn Rd
- Taylor's Quality Cleaning & Restoration Inc1226 J Street
- The Flooring Gallery103 S Hurstbourne Pkwy
- Tom Stocker Construction5442 W Maple Grove Rd
- Tomson Home Improvement3655 Woods Ave.
- Total Retail Services Inc.1421 WILFORD LN
- T&H Electric
- VIP Home Solutions, LLC.310 W Main St
- VIP Home Solutions, LLC.
- Wallace Construction Group, LLC11650 Olio Road Suite #1000-205
- Wallace Construction Group, LLC