Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bloomington, IN
There are 21 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bloomington
- Indiana Foundation ServiceHad a sump, perimeter gutter and vapor barrier installed. Took a couple of days over the estimate due to very well constructed concrete floor. Steven, Johnny and Chris were very personable and professional. They were extremely disappointed when they were unable to hit the estimate due to the concrete being difficult to jack hammer, but they came back and worked hard and got it finished. They were as clean as one can be when dealing with concrete and drywall. Very considerate about our property as a whole and walked me through their progress every day. Would recommend read less
- Indiana Foundation ServiceVery professional company! I was very pleased with the process from the quote to the install. They were extremely thorough in the design/planning of the crawlspace encapsulation and the technicians followed the design flawlessly. It was very comforting knowing the work was being done so professionally read less
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing IncThe owner himself came to my home to access the situation, all other companies I spoke to sent a salesman. He was very knowledgeable and honest. He arranged for 4 piers to be placed and to lift the foundation on the NE corner of my home. Also to repair the mortar at the crack line and on the cement floor. The workmen were very professional and neat. They even moved some plants in the area of the pier placement and replaced them. They placed plastic so that all the dirt stayed off of my lawn. They cleaned up everything before leaving both inside and out. I would highly recommend A-1 for any foundation or waterproofing work read less
- Advanced Restoration & WaterproofingThe job presented many challenges to the team. It rained a lot and they hit limestone while setting the piers. So it went a bit longer than anticipated but the quality of the workmanship is evident. We do plan to get a home inspection in the spring to verify everything went well. The guys who came to do the work were courteous and respectful of us and our property. We will definitely recommend them for pier installation and foundation repairs read less
- Baker Stone WorkThe work was EXCELLENT: I give it a 100 out of 100; Professional work, attention to detail, very communicative in explaining what they were doing and why; reasonable price. The last day they spent 2 hours taking down supports, washing and scrubbing the driveway (3 times!!!) I can not think of a single negative criticism to make!!WO read less
- Crawlspace DoctorWe had 4 people come out. He came on time. He explained everything to us. I was fine with us. The cost was fine. We just decided to go with a different approach.
- Crawlspace DoctorTook a day longer than expected due to worker illness. Very satisfied, my basement is as dry as the upstairs area of the house. There is no basement smell or feel. I highly recommend Matt's company.
- A+ Restoration ServicesJeff and crew were friendly and easy to work with. They are not high pressure like some companies in this market. Prices were reasonable. I am happy with the outcome.
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing IncThis was the worst contractor I have ever worked with. It's hard to list all of the issues, but the rude and confrontational attitude from the owner is my top complaint. The workers did not wear masks while jackhammering out the concrete and did not bring a fan. They ended up removing my dryer vent and putting my box fan in the window for ventilation. They did not reinstall the dryer vent. Concrete that was laid over drains was bumpy and uneven. Workers could not explain how to use the battery back-up sump pump that was installed. The sump pump drain pipe was put in the middle of the yard to leave a large pool of water in the yard. Nothing was done to cover the pipe or make it drain off into landscaping. They also rebuilt a stone wall, which Wayne had said would be done with gravel backing and rebar. Instead the workers just restacked the blocks that had fallen over. When I expressed displeasure at the end of the day, the workers would not leave until I signed off. After a long conversation with Wayne over the phone I felt forced to sign off for work I was unhappy with. A few weeks after work was completed there was leaking in the basement again. Wayne came out to inspect, but said the leaking was coming from underneath a different part of the house that he didn't work with. I stated that he guaranteed the basement would be dry and it was still leaking. He became confrontational and abusive with me and even threatened to sue me. I ended up dropping my complaints because I did not want to deal with him any more read less
- Indiana Foundation ServiceThe 3 man crew showed up right on time and worked through until completion. They were professional and answered all our questions and really provided a better quality installation than was first estimated. We are very pleased with the work and in the recent rains the drains and sump pump operated just fine. I don't like downpours but feel that this system will work during such events. We would hire then again with no hesitation read less
Basement Waterproofers in Bloomington
- Business Description:Crawlspace Doctor was established in Bloomington, Indiana in 2002. Crawlspace Doctor was one of the first companies in the country to exclusively implement the practice of conditioned/ un-vented crawlspaces. We were perfecting our methods when almost everyone else still believed in vented crawlspaces. Over time conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industr.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Matt was great to work with. He really listened to my concerns (person in house with mold illness) and put together a plan for mold remediation in a way that will be a permanent fix and was extremely cost effective. He was upfront about scope, outcomes and pricing read lessSTACEY D.
- Business Description:Tide Waterproofing is a total foundation service. Our system has been proven to work for over 22 years through the worst conditions, and are proud of our commitment to customer service. We do pinning & pairing, epoxy injections, and more. http://www.tidewaterproofing.ne read lessRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were professional and solve the problem. They were efficient and had a fair price. They know what they were doing.Milana R.
- Business Description:We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend are available if needed. All of the inspectors on our team are required to have completed at least 250 projects as a team before the inspection position is available. This means that every appointment we go h.. read lessRecent Review:Ongoing foundation water leak and drainage issues. After much research we contacted ARW. Thus far, their owner and sales rep have been nothing but respectful and professional. We’ve accepted their bid and are so happy to have them finally complete these long overdue repairs read lessRyan D.
- Business Description:Since 1976, A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc. has provided over 40,000 customers dry basements and structural repairs. We are proud of the fact that we have become Indiana’s "oldest & most trusted" basement foundation repair company read lessRecent Review:This was the worst contractor I have ever worked with. It's hard to list all of the issues, but the rude and confrontational attitude from the owner is my top complaint. The workers did not wear masks while jackhammering out the concrete and did not bring a fan. They ended up removing my dryer vent and putting my box fan in the window for ventilation. They did not reinstall the dryer vent. Concrete that was laid over drains was bumpy and uneven. Workers could not explain how to use the battery back-up sump pump that was installed. The sump pump drain pipe was put in the middle of the yard to leave a large pool of water in the yard. Nothing was done to cover the pipe or make it drain off into landscaping. They also rebuilt a stone wall, which Wayne had said would be done with gravel backing and rebar. Instead the workers just restacked the blocks that had fallen over. When I expressed displeasure at the end of the day, the workers would not leave until I signed off. After a long conversation with Wayne over the phone I felt forced to sign off for work I was unhappy with. A few weeks after work was completed there was leaking in the basement again. Wayne came out to inspect, but said the leaking was coming from underneath a different part of the house that he didn't work with. I stated that he guaranteed the basement would be dry and it was still leaking. He became confrontational and abusive with me and even threatened to sue me. I ended up dropping my complaints because I did not want to deal with him any more read lessAngie S.
- Business Description:Water and Foundation problems can be confusing and stressful. We have been helping home owners throughout Central Indiana for over 10 years. Our highly trained local foundation experts will evaluate your home and work with you to provide a repair action plan read lessRecent Review:We hired them to level our concrete front porch which had settled such that water runs toward the house. They were prompt to come out and assess the issue and seemed knowledgeable and responsive. We paid a deposit to book the repair. They were not able to level the porch and instead made it worse. They did some sealing against the house which they first asked cash for and then ended up throwing in and they also injected material into one section of sidewalk they said was a tripping hazard (we did not request this and it was never noticed or discussed when they came out to give their estimate) They still expected full payment even though they hadn't done what they contracted to do. I offered to pay half of the remaining balance which they eventually agreed to accept as payment in full. This morning we had 1-2 inches of water in front of our door and all along the house and I regret that we paid anything. We understand they invested time and materials but they didn't do what they contracted to do and they never told us there was a possibility they couldn't fix the problem. They had no contrition about the failure and had no ideas or suggestions of how they could resolve it. They were only concerned with getting paid read lessSusan L.
- Business Description:Basement Systems of Indiana is your trusted local team for basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair, and humidity and mold control. We recognize the importance of healthy, functional below-grade spaces and how they affect the rest of your home. We specialize in improving your home's energy efficiency, safety and indoor air quality with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We provide FREE estimates for our patented crawl space, basement and concrete repair services.. read lessRecent Review:Exceptional experience. The sales process was very effective. Jay explained exactly what needed to be done. Todd and crew were on time, friendly, explained what they were going to do, finished the work efficiently, cleaned up very well. Work was done exactly as promised and quickly. Went above and beyond to be sure we were pleased with the project results read lessRuth M.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. .. read lessRecent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solid read lessLora B.
- Business Description:Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized .. read lessRecent Review:Josh Solomon and Noah Salisbury were the technicians who worked on my project. They were prompt, hard workers who took the time to protect my home, answer my questions and made sure I understood how the system would work. I would have them perform work in my home again read lessTracie C.
- Business Description:Indiana Crawl Space Repair is a trusted crawl space repair contractor providing waterproofing, insulation, encapsulation, drainage, vapor barriers, and structural repairs in Indiana and the Greater Indianapolis area. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Give us a call at 800-371-1939 to schedule an appointmen read lessRecent Review:First rate Company. Honest and hard working people. Larry gave us a bid and throughly explained the process. Erika keeps everyone where they should be. Cristian, the crew leader is highly organized and the crew as a whole are hard workers with smiles on their faces. We were impressed with the entire process and give the company high praise. You can expect a first class job done the right way read lessG J.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation read lessRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Southern Indiana Pest & Termite Control 5958 N Floyd Dr
- Southern Indiana Pest & Termite Control
- Baker Stone Work1545 Hupp Rd
- Basement Systems of Indiana320 Transfer Dr
- Bay and Sons Masonry and Construction4171 Lanam Ridge Rd
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- BRAD GILLILAND EXCAVATING2825 E MEL CURRIE RD
- Baker Stone Work
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC
- OLD-HOMES Made New12429 E Hobbieville Rd
- OLD-HOMES Made New
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- VIP Home Solutions, LLC.310 W Main St
- VIP Home Solutions, LLC.