It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Bloomington, IN
There are 12 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Bloomington
- Bloomington Maintenance LLC Fire,Flood RestorationBloomington maintenance came in and really did an awesome job turning my basement into a man cave. They really exceeded my expectations. I felt like they did the job like it was his own house. He was very resourceful and everything I needed done and more was done. The price was great, everything about it was a great experience. Thank you bloomington maintenance..
- Built by YOUOur remodel went extremely well with excellent results. We highly recommend Aaron Prange and Built by you to anyone considering a remodel or building their own home. Aaron lined up his contractors who arrived on time and completed the work quickly and with beautiful results. Subcontractors were scheduled concurrently for back to back such that our times without the conveniences of a kitchen were at a bare minimum. Additionally, the quality of the completed work was outstanding and performed by people I welcomed into my home and around my family. Aaron put me at ease with my own budgetary constraints and often found ways to come in under budget without sacrificing quality or our overall goals. Aaron always made me feel that my remodel was just as important as other larger home building projects that he may have had at the time. Aaron was always accessible; he was usually on site on a daily basis, expediting the work being done or handling any issues that arose. If not on site, Aaron called to check on the work done that day or to inform us of who and what to expect the next day, including work to be done and what time to expect workers to arrive. In short, his people arrived on time, did exactly the work I expected, were courteous and cleaned up after themselves, and like Aaron, followed through to ensure our satisfaction
- Built by YOUIt went really well, we started designing in Feb 2014, with construction beginning in Aug. It wasn't an easy build (thru a wet winter). But we made it through, moving in in March. Aaron was extremely helpful, guiding my wife and I through-out. If we were to build again I would definitely use Aaron. Thank
- Built by YOUI was very impressed with all facets of Mr. Pranges work. Started on time. Very particular about doing each job correctly. Had a schedule and had all the right tools to take care of my many jobs. I was so impressed with him I recommended ho to my neighbor who is looking to do some room remodeling. I will definitely consider Mr. Prange for any future remodeling projects as well as suggest his talents to friends. My wife and I were very pleased with his work. This is one of the first things I have purchased through Angies List and was most pleased with the results
- Cornerstone Builders of Terre Haute, Inc.Cornerstone Builders exceeded our expectations! If I had to do it all over again, I would have did the exact same thing because of them. They were professional and did an unbelievable job. Our home was everything we had dreamed of and more. They took the time to help with every single aspect of our build from the smallest detail to the largest concern. Not only were they contractors but they became friends. We couldn't be happier
- Bailey & Weiler Design/BuildWe hired Bailey & Weiler to help us spec and quote out a basement finishing project. We built our house 3 years ago but our basement was entirely unfinished. With B&W's excellent suggestions and guidance, we received a very detailed quote and from there, they allowed us to customize what we would tackle at this time to meet our budget. They and the contractors they subbed out to were extremely professional and efficient in their work. We were incredibly satisfied with the quality of work and greatly appreciated the feedback and guidance we received when we asked questions. We would highly recommend Bailey & Weiler to any friend, family or stranger! They are an excellent company doing excellent work and deserve your attention
- Cordell ConstructionThe two issues that occurred during the job (cut telco line, concrete staining in the street) were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Steve installed two conduits below the driveway for wires to ensure no cuts would happen in the future.
- Bailey & Weiler Design/BuildThis is the fourth time I have used Bailey and Weiler and every experience has been perfect! They are always on time, they always show up, they get the job done in a very timely manor, the customization and creativity are second to none! The quality on every project has been unbeatable, and even the follow up after the project is done has been outstanding! They have always kept me up to date on the progress of each project. On our last project we got three bids and all three came in almost exactly the same, therefore I am confident that not only do they do very high quality work, but their prices are fair and competitive. Their honesty, integrity, and service have all shined through in every single project we have done with them. Our first project was a roof repair and water damage repair...you can't even tell anything ever happened it was done so well. And we have never had another problem with the roof since. We recently had our back deck collapse and called Bailey and Weiler. They were out to the house the next day to assess the damage and develop a plan of attack. Two days later, they had a guy (who is the friendliest guy you will ever meet) start dismantling the deck, and ordering replacement boards. As soon as the board were delivered, the same guy came back out and finished it up. They also discussed with us why the deck collapsed, and how they were going to properly reinforce it so that it would not happen again. Since they were there we also asked if they could build us some new steps on the deck. The guy working on our project went home that night and build them...he put them on the next day. He really went out of his way to take his personal time at night to make those steps for us. The whole project went very smooth, Don called me several times with updates, and the day it was finished, it looked like new and everything was cleaned up and back to normal. I have several friends who have used these guys and every single person has been 100% satisfied with every aspect of the work, the cost, the service, and design. These other people have used Bailey and Weiler for custom homes (from $600,000 to $3 million)...pool houses (from $60,000 to $300,000)...kitchen remodel...commercial remodels. When you find someone this good you want to tell everyone about it!! Without a doubt, if you have a project that you want done right...if you want something unique and high quality...and a fair price. Use these guy
- DUTCHLAND HOMES & REMODELINGWe had them for roofing, but I think they do all kinds of guttering and that kind of stuff. We had roofing done several years ago and we were so disappointed with the people that we got. And then, when we needed another one, we got this company and we just really liked them. They were so efficient and they cleaned up and they were just really good. We were just really pleased, because we've had a roofer do our previous roof and everything that he promised, like cleaning up, this and that, he didn't do and once you get started with your roof halfway on, you can't argue with a roofer. So, when we discussed it with this company, they came and they did it and it was just so easy and they just did everything that they said they would do. They were just so nice. They deserve good rating because, for us, it was really a well-done job. I liked the way they cleaned everything, when they were finished
- Custom Homes by Chris AustinThe project took a little longer than expected, but mostly because we changed our minds about several things during construction. The work crew was extremely courteous, considerate, and conscientious. Their workmanship was excellent. The overall project turned out beautifully. We are extremely pleased with our new sunroom
House Builders in Bloomington
- Business Description:Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and sheet metal. Storm damage professionals with years of installation experience. Standing seam and metal professionals who offer on site metal fabrication for any project. Siding and Gutter installation to meet all exterior remodeling needsRecent Review:It was good. They were polite and didn't have any issue.Aaron H.
- Business Description:I have a very qualified group of guys. there will never be any foul language or arguing. very polite and take pride in the quality of work we do. we clean up all trash that is from the job it will look just like we was never there when we leave. I have been in the roofing and construction field for 30 years. we do residential and commercial roofing. we offer Emergency storm services .we do TPO,EPDM,all flat roofing, Metal roofing,Asphalt shingles,,siding,gutters,interior and exterior paintin..Recent Review:Great job and cleanup. Did the job in one day.Dan P.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (765) 644-6566, (812) 526-2336, (765) 864-9400, (765) 482-9984, (765) 742-8480.Recent Review:The build was excellent from start to finish. Friendly, knowledgeable construction manager, timely work and all my questions were answered. Would highly recommend!Joseph T.
- Business Description:Fortified Buildings LLC is a full service general contractor. We build custom homes, garages, warehouses, and barns or agricultural buildings. We are different from other general contractors because we listen to what it is about your project that is motivating you to do it. Knowing your motive is the best understanding a general contractor can have in the relationship. We are a certified Sunward Steel Buildings dealer so rest assured we can have the building you want and need designed to your..Recent Review:Levi was very responsive, polite, and professional. The shed/storage building looks great. I highly recommend Levi.Cynthia B.
- Business Description:Ardsley Group is a licensed General Contractor based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Established in 1984, we provide renovation, construction, and insurance restoration services to residential, retail, multifamily, and hospitality markets. Whether you need to replace your roofing system or siding; add a room addition; remodel a kitchen or basement; or renovate the entire home down to the studs; Ardsley delivers quality workmanship, excellent communication and stays within your budget. We are fully ..Recent Review:It went great! The workers showed up at the scheduled time and work was done professionally and within the time needed to do repairs. They repaired my roof, replaced the skylight, replaced the entire bathroom ceiling! Noticed a few other places that needed repairs and did those as well. They even repaired the kitchen skylight as well which showed some leaking. I would recommend Ardsley Group and definitely use them again. Thank yoJuanita C.
- Business Description:Need some odd jobs done inside and outside your home? Tired of feeling disrespected by other landscaping and home maintenance services? You've come to the right place! At Non Toxic Home, LLC, with over 12 years of experience in landscaping and handyman services, we care deeply about our community and want to ensure you feel respected and appreciated. We offer a variety of services including: -Mulch bed application and installation -Flower, small tree and shrub planting -Shrub trimming -Yar..Recent Review:Highly recommended. This company offers a wide range of services. They are the most reliably researched and truthful healthy, non-toxic home company in the genre. Nothing beats experience and these two have more than their share of that. You can count on their well-researched consulting services, plus, you'll get a discount at specified sellers! New this year are equally recommendable landscaping and handyman services, capable, affordable, and performed with equally high pride and integrity. Be sure to subscribe to their blog to get up to speed on all the toxic 'stuff' in your midst and stay informed. It rocksSuzy R.
- Business Description:Home Chek is like a house doctor. Using a Whole House Approach we evalulate every aspect of your home and provide the information, support and expertise to to make your home healthy, safe, comfortable, and energy efficient Energy Audits are tailored to meet client needs and budgets. We can provide plan reviews, Design, Performance Certifications, Energy Code Compliance, Energy Modeling, and Quality Assurance on work completed by other tradesRecent Review:Albert communicated with me in person and via email multiple times regarding my clogged kitchen sink. Before talking with Albert, I had a handyman come over to work on the sink and then a plumber. They helped a little, but not that much. So I contacted Albert and he gave me so much more information and options on how I could proceed. His knowledge base was tremendous, and he discussed options with me that the plumber never mentioned (or cared to mention). I am now fully aware of what is involved and how to proceedJOHN G.
- Business Description:We have been in bussiness for over 40 years. We are local and family owned and have three employees. We accept checks, cash, and all major credit/debit cards as payments.Recent Review:Superb work! Workmen (Ben & Joseph?) showed up on time and completed work in about an hour. Showed me how the system worked. Very happy with the new system and with their work. My old garage door opener was malfunctioning. This really saved meNicholas K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Compare all the pros and cons of building a new home versus buying an existing one, including price differences, maintenance costs, energy efficiency, and more.
Find home builders in
home builders in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&S Contractors409 S. Walnut A
- A+ Construction CompanyP.O. Box 1029
- Abainey7250 w. Ratliff rd.
- ABC Contractors LLC3131 W Venture Blvd B
- All American Exteriors, LLP2126 W US Highway 136
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Arthur Constitution442 Tamera Lane
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A|N Contracting Inc. 7137 IN-67
- A&S Contractors
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- B.E.S.T. Environmental Services
Terre Haute, Indiana
- Bailey & Weiler Design/Build700 N Rogers St
- Beazer9202 N Meridian Ste 300
- BENCHMARK BUILDERS LLC5815 THREE OAKS LN
- BPG Property Inspection Services12251 Eastcreek Court
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- BRUCE GARAGE DOORS SALES & SVC5200 S COLLEGE DR
- Bryan's Home Improvements2704 W 300 N
- Bryants Contracting LLC
- Building Associates, Inc.3701 Jonathan Dr
- Built by YOU1935 S Locust Ct
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- CARMICHAEL CONSTRUCTION2350 E PLATEAU PL
- Cobra Custom Builders LLC553 N Blackfoot Dr
- Cordell ConstructionP.O. Box 3481
- Craft Construction LLCP.O. Box 7943
- Crosscreek Holdings, LLCPO Box 464
- Custom Construction Building Service IncPO Box 1905
- Custom Homes by Cory3209 Smith Valley Rd Suite 218
- CARMICHAEL CONSTRUCTION
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Douglas B. Spencer Artist, Craftsman, Builder10122 E. Dobson Road
- DreamBuilders LLC5488 E State Rd 46
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC
- Electrical Installations7620 N Fox Hollow Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evergreen Home Improvement9023 W State Rd 45
- Executivetouchconstruction&Roofing LLC11111 Deer Valley Dr
- Electrical Installations
- Hallmark Homes Inc433 E 53rd St
- HARDESTY CONSTRUCTION205 E MORGAN ST C
- HOGAN DEVELOPMENT CO2801 N WALNUT ST
- Home Chek7928 Barlum Dr
- HOMES FROM THE WOOD2777 OWL CREEK RD
- Hoosier home improvement and repair601 S Main St
- Hallmark Homes Inc
- J&M Construction 2103 H St
- James L Holley Designs and Drafting17506 Shady Nook Road
- Jeff Ferree Builders Inc4501 W May Rd
- JL and Sons3236 Welch Drive
- JL Construction Services
- Joe Wayman Builders1600 Winsor Ct
- J&M Construction
- OLD-HOMES Made New12429 E Hobbieville Rd
- OLD-HOMES Made New
- R & M Construction3570 W Us Hwy 40
- Rick Deckard HomesPO Box 8035
- Rick Wampler2909 E Winston St
- Robertson Construction of Brown County INC2186 Cowboy Way
- Ron's Construction102 W Main Street
- Rubicon Custom Homes1815 S Walnut St
- R & M Construction
- Sharp Designs7498 S Shady Side Dr
- Smart Restoration616 E Washington St
- Smoot Contracting112 Bartlettsville Rd
- Southern Construction Company LLC7644 South Mount Zion Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Line Construction7318 N Red Hill Road
- Strong Brothers Construction and Remodeling215 White Lane
- Stumpner's Building Service8700 W Gardner Rd
- Sure Seal Restorations320 W Country Club DR
- Sharp Designs