Cleaning gutters isn’t exactly the most glamorous chore, but it’s essential to keeping your home looking great. Learn the best time to clean your gutters based on the type of trees you have near your roof.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Bloomington, IN
There are 24 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Bloomington
- RCV Roofing, Siding & GuttersOn the 15th of March I contacted RCV to install a tarp over my roof to temporarily stop a leak I had found (discoloration on ceiling). When their serviceman arrived he looked at my roof and diagnosed the problem as loose shingles. He also commented that he did not want to install the tarp because then he'd have to take it off later when he did the repairs (even though I explicitly informed RCV over the phone that I was not hiring them to do repairs). He caulked down some loose shingles in the area above the observed leak using maybe half a tube of caulk and he also pressured me into letting him change a pipe boot--even though there was no leak or problem associated with it and I did not ask for it. Also, when he first arrived to see the leak he did not wear a covid mask and walked into my home without asking whether he may come in without a mask. The bill for this service call was $241.50 (invoice #11678). A week later, it occurred to me that if the serviceman's diagnosis were correct then I might have loose shingles causing leaks in other parts of the roof that I could not see. I called RCV to send someone over to do similar repairs on the rest of my roof. This serviceman worked for under 30 minutes and left without notifying me of what work he was able to do or what he saw on my roof. This service call was $160.00 (invoice #11692). I paid both of these invoices (receipt 104). A few days later, I scheduled for an inspector from RCV to assess my roof and leak as the leak had not stopped. He asked me to trace the outline of the discoloration on my ceiling. He also made the diagnosis that water was entering from the top ridge vent. His estimate for the repairs was $1,195.00 (estimate #15837). Since there was heavy rain forecasted the day after, I called RCV again asking them to tarp my roof (March 25th), which is what I initially asked them to do on March 15th. And my roof had been leaking in the interim. Their servicemen arrived but only installed a tarp over the top ridge vent where the RCV inspector thought the issue was. I was also billed for this service for $150.00 (invoice #11710). A day or two later, I noticed the discoloration on the ceiling had spread far beyond where I had marked it when the inspector arrived, suggesting that the tarp did not cover the leak. At this point, I contacted RCV again notifying them of the continuing leak and they rescinded the last bill for $150.00. The supervisor I spoke with promised me they would get two people out to my house--one on the roof with a water hose, one in the attic--to do a proper water test to isolate the leak. Upon arriving at my house, the supervisor and his serviceman both entered my home without a mask. They looked at the leak area and my roof and both told me that they didn't understand why the RCV inspector made the diagnosis that he did and that that was not the source of the problem. They then proceeded to diagnose the problem as somewhere in a valley on the roof. When I asked them to look in the attic for signs of leaks in other parts of the house, the supervisor who had promised that to me over the phone told me in person that he doesn't think I have to worry about it. Even though I explained that if another part of the roof is leaking, we wouldn't be able to see it because I have a drop-down ceiling, he repeated in insisting that he doesn't think it's a problem. They then sent me an estimate of $1,160 for the new diagnosis (estimate #15925). Suffice it to say that I will not hire RCV to do any more work on my roof because not only did they ignore my initial request for a tarp, they made multiple misdiagnoses, continually charging me for ineffectual service visits and giving me grand estimates based on poor diagnoses. I have the clear impression that they are stringing me along trying to milk as much money from me as possible without ever fixing or even identifying the true problem. Finally, after inspecting the leaking area of the roof myself a few days after their final visit, I noticed lots of loose shingles at the source of the leak and above it (see pictures: [*** Link removed ***] which means that the work I already paid for (repairing loose shingles, invoice #11678 and #11692) was not properly done and my roof has been leaking ever since the 15th of March when I originally asked them to tarp my roof and they did not. On their website ([*** Link removed ***] RCV lists the following vows to their customers: "Vision: We believe in educating our clients, not selling to them. We must fully understand the customers vision, goals and expectations and inform them how we plan to accomplish that vision." "Ownership: We believe in holding ourselves accountable and taking ownership of our actions. Do what you say you are going to do, communicate that you did it, and ask what you can do better for the next time. Ownership inspires trust between all team members. Ownership and trust justify our customers confidence in the RCV Team." "Worthy: We believe in being worthy and deserving of peoples trust and respect. Be worthy of meaningful relationships. The relationships we have with our clients, subcontractors, vendors, community and each other are essential to our growth." "Success: We believe in making each project a success by achieving customer satisfaction and earning their recommendation. Success is achieved by consistently producing results: for our customers, our company, our community, our career and ourselves personally." In my experience, they were more interested in selling me things I did not need than actually identifying or fixing my problem. They mislead me into thinking they repaired loose shingles when they didn't and the supervisor promised me over the phone he would look in my attic when in person he refused. And they have showed no responsibility for their mistakes or for the ongoing water damage suffered by my house since they started working on my roof, refusing to tarp it and continually misdiagnosing the problem. Update as of 4.23.2021: Update: their owner called me after I left a complaint on Facebook. During the call he offered to refund me the $400, but a few days later in his reply to my Facebook message he switched the refund to a discount on future work. Normally, offering the discount indicates that the service was at fault. But apparently RCV refuses to take responsibility for their failed service unless they can still turn a profit from you. Suffice it to say, I will never hire them again
- Stavros Lawn ServiceThey use the blower to blow the leaves out and they clean up all of the leaves from the grass. They are very professional. They bill me after it's done and have an easy system. I have the chance to see the work before I have to pay which I like. I will continue to use this company for gutter cleaning. I also used them for lawn work about 3 years ago. I had some well drillers that tore my lawn up. Stavros Lawn Service came with top soil on a big truck and they really corrected all of the spots in my yard that were torn up. They raked it and leveled it and did a good job
- Tomson Home ImprovementTim worked excellently on the apartment I remodeled. He is the "measure twice, cut once" kind of carpenter who has a lot of experience and quickly solves problems. He installed the apartment's cabinets, countertops, kitchen sink, bathroom vanity with sink, plumbing and trim (and more). All was done in a workmanlike manner. He paid attention to the details and made workarounds for issues without having to ask me. He is reliable and I usually only needed to tell him once about something. I highly recommend Tim to finish your next home improvement project. He gets an A from me. Natha
- Wolfes Lawn Care-Snow Removal-Pressure washingNick was awesome, I had recently moved and my old address was still on this account, when I called him about it, he was super nice and very polite. He was on time, speedy, and focused on details. The entire process took maybe an hour and a half and my house looks great!
- RCV Roofing, Siding & GuttersJay Nelson called me back promptly when I left him a message about my job. He sent his crew out to get me an estimate right away, and the work was completed within days. This was a great help to me, since I had been getting water in my basement as a result of the improperly installed downspout for one of my gutters. I had called another contractor before RCV, who promised to get back to me but never did, so working with RCV was a pleasure. Overall, I was very pleased with RCV's prompt and professional service
- Miller’s Power Wash IncCourteous, pleasant people, efficient and thorough, left the exterior of the house sparkling.
- Ellerman RoofingThe interaction was good, but I didn't even have to interact with them that much over it. They got it done in a timely fashion and responded to my emails and phone calls.
- Ellerman RoofingI like that they came out to do the emergency work quickly. They didn't do all the work immediately, but they did the stuff that was important to be done timely, quite quickly. I thought that was pretty good.
- Ellerman RoofingGave me an estimate ina timely fashion and did the work the next day. He had to work around lots of garden beds and didn't mash a single flower. Good work.
- Ellerman RoofingThey did a good job. I will be using them again. They returned phone calls really well. They sent people over right away to look at the roof. They seem to be quicker than most companies to get to the work.
Gutter Cleaning Services in Bloomington
- Business Description:Here at Xtreme Lawncare we offer services for everything outdoors, and we always try our best to provide the best service and prices!Recent Review:I was very pleased with the work Xtreme did at my rental houses! Klay was courteous and polite. He showed up on time, did exactly what was asked of him. Clearing leaves, cutting out of control bushes, shaping them very uniformly, (way better than I could have ever done), put down mulch and just gave the place a nice fresh clean look! Made a huge improvement on the properties! I was so happy with his work I decided to reserve a weekly spot once again this year for mowing services. I am far too busy nor do I want to worry about mowing and lawn care every week. I absolutely recommend using Xtreme LawnCareSteph S.
- Business Description:Providing quality flat and shingle roofs in south central Indiana for nearly 60 years. 10- to 15-year warranties on flat roofs; 7-year labor warranty on shingle roofs.
- Business Description:Coffman Construction Is a mufti-faceted company providing a top notch roofing service for residential through commercial. We pride ourselves on performance and completion of our work in a very timely manor. We also provide a top notch remodeling service for are your remodeling needs. New home construction is one of our specialties.
- Business Description:Tim is Certified and specializes in Chimney Liner and Chimney Sweep through CSIA (Chimney Saftey Institute of American - #7380). He is also a Master Gardener. C&A's Chimney Sweep and Lawn Maintenance Services is a sole-proprietor company. The company is insured. I am willing to travel as far as 30 minutes (without travel cost) away from my place of businessRecent Review:I will definitely call them again next year. Both men very professional yet very personable. Job done quickly and efficiently. 👍👍Pat S.
- Business Description:2011 through 2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Gutter Repair/Replacement and Remodeling General and Siding. DC Roofing & Exteriors is a full service construction company and one stop shop. There is no job too small. For personable, detailed and professional service DC Roofing & Exteriors will take care of your project with pride in its workmanship. All work is guaranteed with the best warranties on products. With certifications through training and experience, there is no job too s..Recent Review:Called for some work to be done on the roof and got me more than I could’ve thought. They found unexpected roof damage i.e wind damage and hail damage. They came and took my roof off within an hour and replaced some of the osb took out my old chimneys and had the new roof on and cleaned up around the house by 1-1:30 and whole project done within roughly 4.5 hours. They sent pictures of the entire project in the start of every phase to keep me posted so I knew how far they were the entire time! They fought for me and worked with me to get me what I needed. Highly recommend for any exterior project. They will be doing my gutters and replacing some of my old siding and looking forward to them coming back!Michael N.
- Business Description:Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit ..Recent Review:We needed new siding on the second story of our house and we needed new gutters. Tom came out and explained everything to us. I was super impressed that he did not try to oversell his product, unlike the other company that gave us an estimate. He told us what we needed, and more importantly, what we didn't need. We bought James Hardie siding and I am very happy with the product and the installation. The price was better than the other estimates, mostly because the other companies tried to sell us things we didn't need. Tom, our representative, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with, I highly recommend him and JD HostetterKim S.
- Business Description:Founded by Firefighters & Veteran Owned, Fire Dawgs Junk Removal provides award winning junk hauling and demolition services to Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. We clean out garages, basements and attics. We can help with hoarding situations, hot tub removal, swing set tear down, shed demolition and much, much more! We aim to provide customers with peace of mind by not only clearing out unwanted items, but also by recycling, reusing and donating as many items as possible. Whatever your..Recent Review:Outstanding service. Highly recommend.Doug T.
- Business Description:Small company doing small jobs that most companies would think too small to be worth the time. Also, we do renovation and repair. We do rental maintenance, and offer maintenance plans tailored to each landlord's requirements. We offer 25% discount on labor to Seniors referred by Area 10 AgencyRecent Review:Never responded to my request for a quoteKelly E.
- Business Description:Proud to be a recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 20 CONSECUTIVE YEARS in Roofing! ABC Roofing Company, Inc. was founded 25 years ago with a mission to treat our customers like family, provide the BEST customer service, high-quality workmanship, and products. Our owner knew the value of not only providing excellent service but building relationships with each client which remains our mission to this day. ABC Roofing Company, Inc is a family owned and operated, full-service, ..Recent Review:It was a great service. They answered my questions, prompt, they clean up afterwards, and easy to work with.Steven S.
- Business Description:Check us out on our facebook page! www.facebook.com/FPR777 or www.bloomingtonroofingcompany.com employer identification number : 47-1294527
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
If you suspect your gutters have damage and need repair, it may be time to consider a gutter replacement. Find out how often you should replace your gutters, and what the signs of bad gutters are.
What is gutter cleaning, and why is it important? From benefits and cost to recommended cleaning frequency, we bring you essential gutter cleaning basics you need to know.
Find gutter cleaners in
gutter cleaners in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&S Contractors409 S. Walnut A
- A-1 Window Cleaning Services8398 Breeden Road
- ABC Roofing Company, Inc.1075 Broad Ripple Avenue Ste 351
- Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC5385 N Lakeview Dr
- Absolute Property Maintenance128 S Carlisle St
- Advanced Facility SolutionsP.O. Box 1547
- Arthur Constitution442 Tamera Lane
- A&S Contractors
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services8038 Midlothian Way
- C & M Heating & Air6750 N 100 E
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenancep.o box 3344
- Clean Sweep Chimney ServicePO Box 1474
- Clearshine707 South Pleasant St.
- Cochran Exteriors LLC8461 Castlewood Dr
- Coffman Roofing & Construction2600 E Scott Rd
- Complete Clean LLC1200 S Rolling Ridge Way 204
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- CTW Restoration & Remodeling2500 S Rockport Rd Ste 2708
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services
- D & B Continuous Guttering LLC5573 N. Holman Dr
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- D&M Construction12234 country pines rd.
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Dreamscapers Outdoor Maintenance531 Turtleback Creek Drive
- DS RestorationP.O Box 136
- D & B Continuous Guttering LLC
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace ServicePo Box 234
- H&H Lawn Care & Landscaping726 E Bayberry Ct
- Harris Services5123 South Production Drive Suite C
- Hartyourcarr2207 W Morris St
- Heritage Roofing, LLC9907 Stardust Drive
- HHS Maintenance and Construction5699 State Road 158
- HomeTech1503 21st Street
- Hoosier HVAC420 N Kimble Dr
- Hoosier Power Wash7492 State Rd 158
- Hunter's Home Improvement 1952 Pinebrooke Ct
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace Service
- Indiana Maintenance And RenovationPO Box 7284
- Indiana Maintenance And Renovation
- J R RICHARDSON SEAMLESS GTRNG5684 N. Tunnel Road
- J&B Royal Renovations2501 Brookside Ave
- JD Hostetter & Associates7651 W 88th St
- JL Xtreme1416 W 8th St
- JLB Craftsman Service1309 S Basswood Cir
- Jones Lawn and Handyman1633 S Walnut St
- JOTTIE DAVIDSON CONSTRUCTION8019 E 36TH ST
- J R RICHARDSON SEAMLESS GTRNG
- Outdoor Works Lawn & LandscapePO Box 138
- Outdoor Works Lawn & Landscape
- Paul Davis Restoration - Terra Haute255 Cruft St
Terre Haute, Indiana
- Phoenix Painting & Cleaning931 West 6th Street
- PowerWasher Plus4700 W Innovation Dr
- PPS Contractors4300 N Old State Rd 37
- Precision Home Improvements LLC6803 Glick Dr
- Paul Davis Restoration - Terra Haute
- Universal Builders of America Inc2804 E. 55th Place #D
- Universal Builders of America Inc
- Xtreme Lawncare & Outdoor Services2315 N Smith Pike
- Xtreme Lawncare & Outdoor Services