Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bloomington, IN
There are 28 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bloomington
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing IncThe owner himself came to my home to access the situation, all other companies I spoke to sent a salesman. He was very knowledgeable and honest. He arranged for 4 piers to be placed and to lift the foundation on the NE corner of my home. Also to repair the mortar at the crack line and on the cement floor. The workmen were very professional and neat. They even moved some plants in the area of the pier placement and replaced them. They placed plastic so that all the dirt stayed off of my lawn. They cleaned up everything before leaving both inside and out. I would highly recommend A-1 for any foundation or waterproofing work
- CNC Construction and RemodelingHarold CNC did a great job remodeling our deck and patio. Quick to respond and able to provide helpful alternatives to keep within a budget.
- Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLCCarlos (the business owner) responded immediately to my request for proposal and came by the next day to give me an estimate. Throughout the whole process he was extremely punctual with all correspondence, which is the main reason I contracted with him. His work was excellent and performed quickly in conjunction with the prevailing weather. He and his employees took great care to do as little damage to my yard as possible and I appreciate that. Overall I would recommend Lasting Impressions to my family and neighbors and would use them again for any concrete needs in the future
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & BuildiDewey rebuilt the Bell tower on the historic county Courthouse very professional and payed excellent attention to detail. We will definitely be using him again
- United Dynamics IncExcellent communication. A few days delay due to weather - several phone calls to keep me informed. Very professional, very responsive. Good workers. I have nothing but good comments - very pleased with their work.
- CD & Son Concrete IncAmazing! This father son team are professional, courteous, reasonably priced and hard workers. They came, they saw. they worked hard, they cleaned up and they left! I am soooooo pleased with the work they did! I love looking out my window and seeing this beautiful space for my shed! It was really a pleasure to do business with CD And Son. I called, they came out, gave me a quote and we were on our way. Also, my yard was cleaner after they left! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing some concert work! Super nice guys
- Square Wheel ExcavatingJake and his crew were professional, responsive and efficient. Would highly recommend and would hire again.
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing IncVery well. It’s an old house, with both crawl space and basement, both of which needed drainage systems. They did the work efficiently, tackled an unexpected challenge that came up, and left the place clean and neat. They communicated with me along the way.
- CD & Son Concrete IncDean was excellent to work with. He is professional and his crew is also friendly and professional. They performed the work nearly a year ago and everything is still great. The floor has a great slope, nice finish, with no imperfections. I'd recommend them to anyone. I will hire them again when I'm ready to complete other concrete projects
- CD & Son Concrete IncAfter consultation, we decided to replace the old concrete with colored and stamped concrete. Chris was very helpful in offering direction and advice in choosing color and pattern. Sometimes communication was not easy--several calls before a call back. But Chris was unfailingly polite and helpful and absolutely did everything he said he would, when he said he would, including clean up. The job looks great
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bloomington
- Business Description:Whether you need a driveway or sidewalk poured or repaired, or you want a beautiful custom patio, Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete will deliver. We have been providing central Indiana with custom concrete patios, pool decks, and even fire pits for over five years and we are ready to serve many more. Visit our facebook page for the most recent pictures of our work at https://www.facebook.com/Lasting-Impressions-Decorative-Concrete-LLC-152407928761756 and don't forget to check out our we..Recent Review:We love how great the steps look!! The crew was efficient, skilled and polite. Reasonable priced, and came out when they said they would. We are very happy and I would highly recommend them for any concrete project!laura k.
- Business Description:CD and Son Concrete provides our clients with superior concrete work on projects from start to finish. Our skill and experience in concrete, can provide you with any concrete service you desire. We are a full service concrete company servicing all aspects of residential and commercialRecent Review:I hired CD & Son Concrete to remove an old concrete patio and lay a new, much larger patio. They did the work in a day and a half & I couldn't be more pleased with the result. The new patio is beautiful and they cleaned up everything before leaving. I wouldn't hesitate to use them againRandall K.
- Business Description:Helping Hands Construction LLC is a small company that provides numerous services at a competitive price. We have built our business on integrity, loyalty, and customer satisfaction. We are committed to keeping our clients in the loop with every step that is taken. Our goal is to built a company that stands out above all others by providing our customers the services they need in a timely manner at a great priceRecent Review:He is professional and on time. The service was good. I call him a concrete artist because he is extremely good.Julia D.
- Business Description:Master Services is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties you can r..Recent Review:They don't do this kind of work. Your service failed to match my needs.Karl S.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Justin and Jenna Mollo are the proud owners and operators of Dynamic Concrete. Justin started working as a concrete laborer during high school, and has now been working in the industry for more than 13 years. We both grew up in entrepreneurial households. Since high school, Jenna has been helping operate and manage several family owned businesses including restaurants, storage facilities, and tax offices. In 2010, we decided it was time for us to take a risk and step out on our own in the ..
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Branson Gilliland Excavating is a locally owned and operated business of highly trained and experienced professionals. It is our mission to provide the highest quality of workmanship while maintaining prompt completion dates and working hard to meet your budget expectations.No job is too big or too small! We specialize in all types of Residential excavation projects including: Installing and removing concrete pads Curb and walkway installation/repair Perimeter drains Basement and crawl spac..Recent Review:Their quality was very high and they had a fair range. They did what they said they would and I'm happy with the service.Matt F.
- Business Description:Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized ..Recent Review:Excellent, very Professional & Knowledgeable..Will definitely recommend Indiana Foundation Co..Yolanda R.
- Business Description:Excavation is our specialty. No matter what time of work or demolition you need, we can help! We also do complete Septic Systems and Installation. Licensed Septic Installers in Monroe, Brown, Owen, Morgan and Lawrence Counties. All types of septic systems including Presby Systems and Mound Systems. Commercial, residential & municipal service. Licensed, bonded & insured. Over 33 years of experience
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&E Concrete & Masonry Service7980 W SR 48
- A+ Construction CompanyP.O. Box 1029
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation RepairPO Box 724
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc9943 E US Hwy 36
- Abainey7250 w. Ratliff rd.
- Abell Nursery7667 West State Rd 45
- Above the Grade Architectural Concrete5954 East State Road 45
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- Always Seal Coating & Paving3751 Flattop Ln
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A|N Contracting Inc. 7137 IN-67
- A&E Concrete & Masonry Service
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Baker Stone Work1545 Hupp Rd
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Branson Gilliland Excavating7884 N Sipes Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- BTR Excavating406 W 2nd Street
- Builders Custom Concrete
- Burris Contracting LLC5031 N Union Valley Rd
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- CD & Son Concrete Inc4385 Williams Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Indianapolis1435 Brookville Way Suites E & G
- CNC Construction and RemodelingPO Box 2315
- Concrete By Design12175 Visionary Way #250
- Concrete Tune-Up2600 S Henderson
- Contractor Solutions Top to Bottom, LLC5508 Hamburg Pike
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- CD & Son Concrete Inc
- D J Crews Group11225 E 200 N
- D&M Construction12234 country pines rd.
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Decks Plus By Greywolf7979 S Old St Rd 37
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- Dreamscapers Outdoor Maintenance531 Turtleback Creek Drive
- Dynamic Concrete1335 Greasy Creek Rd
- D J Crews Group
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elbert Construction Inc
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- JTH Construction & Consulting LLC1285 Twin Br
- JTH Construction & Consulting LLC
- New Better Do Better Construction
- New Better Do Better Construction
- Ram Jack of Indiana14855 Victory Ct
- Ram Jack of Indiana
- Sanders and Sons2005 Quill St
- SK concrete construction LLc
- Square Wheel Excavating13576 W 450 N
- Strong Brothers Construction and Remodeling215 White Lane
- STURGEON STONE & LANDSCAPE8768 W GRAVES RD
- Sure Seal Restorations320 W Country Club DR
- Sanders and Sons
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- VOILS CONCRETE & EXCAVATING7335 HOMESTEAD RD
- VOILS CONCRETE & EXCAVATING