While often cited as “electric,” invisible dog fences actually use radio waves. An electric “invisible” fence costs an average of $1,200.
Get matched with top dog fence installers in Bloomington, IN
There are 3 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Bloomington
- Affordable Fence Incfence installed . Impressed with the attention to detail by the crew. Knowledgable of their trade. Quality materials used. Would not hesitate to recommend the company.
- Affordable Fence IncHe returned our calls, came out to our house, and did an estimate. He also did the work in the quoted amount time. He was good to his word and did a great job. He was very thorough and responsive. We didn't pay until we were satisfied, and everything turned out very well. We were very impressed with the service
- Affordable Fence IncI originally contacted Affordable Fence via Angies List. I received an immediate response and they were extremely flexible regarding scheduling of assessment/estimate. I received an estimate and diagram documenting my vision via email exactly when I was told I would. This may seem like a simple thing, but for anyone communicating with contractors of any sort, communication and responsiveness is a big deal. You DO NOT have to worry about Michael communicating with you. I was kept in the loop and updated regarding progress. While Michael did not install the fence, he did check on progress and my expectations. His employees were respectful of my time and communicated with me in a professional manner. The fence was installed within the time frame I was quoted and was better than my expectations. I have researched and spoken with other fencing companies and was extremely put off with their lack of communication and inflated estimates. I am happy to have contacted Affordable Fence and I suggest you at least let Michael come out and provide you with an estimate, you will not be disappointed
- T J FENCING COAfter getting several estimates for approx 900 feet of fencing and gates we chose TJ Fencing and would recommend them highly. Darin brought several ideas regarding the type of fence from wrought iron, PVC and chain link that were well thought out and ultimately cost efficient. Measurements were taken and a quote was provided within a week. Questions were addressed in a timely manner. Once approved and the schedule set the entire job was completed in a little over two weeks. The crew was courteous and punctual. The final project met and exceeded our expectations and right on budget! TJ Fencing will be contacted for any future fence and/or gate needs:
Dog Fence Installers in Bloomington
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Affordable Fence is a locally owned and operated fence contractor based out of Bloomington, IN. We work with both residential and commercial customers throughout Monroe and the surrounding counties. As a licensed, bonded and insured fence contractor, there is no project we cannot handleRecent Review:From the very first phone call to set up an estimate Affordable Fence and Gates was amazing. I had previously received an insane quote from a competitor (almost twice the cost!), that was going to take weeks to complete once started. I was disheartened to say the least, but was so happy once I spoke with AF&G. They sent someone (David) out quickly and he provided me with an estimate within a day. The estimate was more than fair, and very thorough. I appreciated all of the detail that went into the estimate (unlike the other guy) and he spent time answering my myriad of questions. Once I paid the deposit, I understood it would be 8-12 weeks before work could begin (they are understandably busy, they do such quality work!). As promised I received a call about 7 weeks later asking if the following week would work for me. They estimated 3 days to compete the job (almost 300 feet of steel fence with gates). The day of service two men (Steven and Abdon) showed up right on time. They were kind, incredibly hard working and timely! I was amazed that just the two of them could remove my old fence and install the new one in three days, but they did. They worked consistently through each day, picking up as they went and (importantly) being so patient with my neighbors barking dogs. They were also so patient with me as I walked around with family on video chat bragging about my new fence and showing them progress. Our house backs a heavily trafficked alley, and they worked extra hard one day to get the fence up so that we had more security over night. Often times people are different in front of the customer than they are in private. My neighbor spent a lot of time outside and she kept gushing about how kind and polite they were. Any time I spoke with the two gentlemen they had impeccable manners, and were just overall incredibly pleasant. None of the niceties matter if the end product isn’t good. But my fence and gates are AMAZING. I didn’t know how happy a well made fence could make me! It is a strong fence, not going anywhere. The gates swing perfectly, and lock securely. I really could not be happier and I highly recommend that anyone looking for an affordable fence or gate not look any further. Give them a call todayRachael C.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company. That offers superior maintenance and construction. We strive to be a one stop shop for all your residential and commercial repair needs. We offer free estimates and reference are available. We accept all major credit cards and financing available. Call today to schedule a free estimateRecent Review:Horrible! The workers did not show up each day until about 10am (or later) and would leave around 2-3 pm (and that’s including an hour for lunch) so not much progress on the house daily. I was told my house would be completed within 1-2 weeks, instead it was about 2 months. All that and we were left with a less than mediocre result. I honestly don’t think these people have ever installed vinyl siding before. I have had a lot of the siding fall off and I put back myself, all the top pieces of siding fell off at least once, they came and replaced but the pieces fell off again after they left. I realized they don’t even own the notching tool for the top row pieces (or even know it exists). I had to go purchase this tool, notch the pieces and reinstall myself. Also noticed some of the siding nails were drove in tight, you cannot do this with vinyl siding. It has to be able to move with the temperature changes (can’t wait to see what happens this winter). I still have 2-3 pieces that need replaced but they are at the highest point on my house at the peak (requires a man lift to access) and have been told by the owner several weeks ago they are coming back to fix it, I’m still here, holding my breath. This company might be ok at building a small deck or maybe some bird houses but if your looking for quality craftsmanship, as you should when it comes to your home, this isn’t itScott S.
- Business Description:Free estimates. 2 million liability. Workers compensation.
- Business Description:We Strive In One-On-One Customer Service.Both Owners have OVER 30 Years experience combined in Lawn Care and Landscaping.We Take Pride In Our Work Because We Do It Right The FIRST TIME!!.Just Give Us A Call if you have any questions at all.We Would Be More Than Happy To Answer Them For You. ( WE DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.!!
- Business Description:We offer many outdoor services for Commercial and Residential clients * Installing all types of new fences * Repairing existing fences * Lawn Care (mowing, trimming, edging, etc) * Landscaping (design and implementation) * Garden service (new, tilling, garden boxes) * Bulk delivery of Mulch and/or aggregate Our Commitment to our clients... * Free, fast estimates - Around our clients schedule * Competitive Pricing for all services * Work that is backed by our satisfaction guarantee* * Careful ..
- Business Description:We are a growing Business in the Bloomington In area. Our company's goal is to provide our customers with the best services possible. On larger jobs i use up to 5 different sub contractors to provide a quicker down time for whatever project you are having us complete. On our billing procedures it depends on the length and amount of the project. We never ask for money up front but may ask for funding after some ot the materials have been delivered and installed. On our lawn care and snow ..Recent Review:I have attached the email that sent to the No Hassle - <br /> When Price Electric came to install the lights, we discussed <br /> prior day that total 3 lights in the kitchen and 2 lights in the mechanic <br /> room. You are agree they should be fine, <br /> but Price Electric told us it should be 5 lights in the kitchen. I just want to move forward of the project <br /> and don?t want to make a big deal. You <br /> are a professional general contractor, we pay you because of your knowledge to <br /> watch out for us. You should know 3 <br /> lights or 5 lights are required. I asked <br /> you ?Are there any more surprises that will impact our budget, during the NHC <br /> final stage??. Your answer is ? <strong>I DON?T<br /> KNOW? </strong>to me. (#3) <strong>Why are we paying big<br /> money for an expert, the answer is ?I DON?T KNOW?.</strong> <br /> On 4-Nov, the sub-contractors scheduled to be on site for <br /> drywall. They didn?t show up. Yes, I saw NHC lead show up at 3pm for <br /> opening the door for the drywall sub-contractors. I guess he charges his hour to us, even there <br /> is zero work has been done for drywall. <br /> Because I had stopped by at 4pm, NHC lead left already from the store. We had conference-call with you at 9pm <br /> to discuss the reason why sub-contractor didn?t start performing the <br /> drywall. <strong>We were astonished by your impatiently<br /> and rudely behavior - you told us that you had NO-CONTROL of sub-contractor. I deeply doubt - WHAT?S YOUR ROLE ON THIS<br /> PROJECT ? </strong>(#4) <br /> We have requested you to provide us the estimated <br /> hour/resource for the remaining works (how many hours to complete each item, <br /> how many resources per item). <strong>YOU<br /> TOLD US THAT YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THAT TO US, YOU WILL TAKE WHATEVER THE<br /> SUB-CONTRACTORS GAVE THE BILLABLE HOURS/MATERIALS TO YOU</strong> (#5). This guiding us to believe that you will <br /> charge us, without the solid tracking records. <br /> We are talking about ? drywall, floors and baseboard. Since, you refused to provide the estimates <br /> to us, it?s also leading us to believe that there are more of items that you <br /> are not aware. <br /> From all above (#1 to #5), we need to re-evaluate the <br /> working relationship between us. <br /Jack L.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential construction, A|N Contracting is the perfect choice for your next project. We are family-owned and operated with over 36 years of combined experience. Consider us your specialist in residential construction, both new and existing. We provide a wide variety of services, including new construction, renovations, concrete, roofing, professional painting - residential and commercial, decks, land clearing and leveling, tile, and so much more
- Business Description:Locally owned.Recent Review:Our neighbour gave us their name. Our overall experience was good. They were easy to work with. They actually measured my yard smaller than what it was but they did it for the same price they quoted me anyway. They did not charge me extra even though it was more fencing than they had originally thought it was. They came when they said they would. They were an “A” for the price compared to the other quote I gotDeanne J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Hidden fences work in most cases, but even a trained pet can overcome its fear of the small electric charge from an invisible fence that alerts it to stop.
Proper fence installation is key to keeping your dog happy and safe while outside of your home. Learn how to make these fences as effective as possible.
Find dog fence installers in
dog fence installers in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Jones Lawn and Handyman1633 S Walnut St
- Jones Lawn and Handyman
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Value Fence CoPO Box 34
Clear Creek, Indiana
- Value Fence Co