When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Bloomington, IN
There are 21 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Bloomington
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LouisvilleChampion added a 8 x 16 patio cover to our house. The roof material is 3" thick insulated material. They were on time and did a wonderful install job. Their price seemed a little high, but their customer service was great, workmanship was great.
- Golden Hands ConstructionWent incredibly well. We had gotten several bids from other contractors and none of them seemed to listen to what we wanted. The bids would come in listing work items that we had specifically said we did NOT want. Finally, we asked Chris for an estimate. He listened, ask good questions, and gave us a reasonable bid, cautioning that there were a lot of unknowns in how much of the existing greenhouse could be re-used. They started when they said they would, and had a crew of really professional craftsmen working at our house for a month. They had great ideas for how to reuse materials, or change the design to make it more attractive or functional. They created the greenhouse of our dreams! There is no question that this is the contractor we will use for every future house project we have
- Nu-Sash WindowsLOVE IT! BEAUTIFUL!! COZY!! CREW WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. WORKED SO HARD -- DID NOT WANT TO STOP FOR LUNCH OR BREAKS. SALESPERSON GREAT.
- Moore Construction ServicesWe purchased a smaller house than desired however it did have the acreage we wanted. So...., we decided to build since this was our retirement home. Moore Construction (I have used several times over the years) provided the estimate and we agreed upon price. The remodeling consisted of a new roof, new windows, doors,??and siding on the original structure. Both bathrooms were also remodeled with new cabinets, vinyl?and showers.? Many other smaller changes were made such as?closet?shelves and new?ceiling tiles in the downstairs apartment.?New construction included a large sun room, and converting existing garage into a bathroom, pantry and laundry room.?To this, we added two additional rooms and a garage.?Also, a side deck. We had several growing pains with a project this large however it all worked out to a beautiful and functional home.?Would I recommend Moore Construction - Absolutely
- Golden Hands ConstructionWe had an old greenhouse that was almost falling down from rot, and it was built on an old redwood deck that was also in sad shape. We went through about 5 bidders, spending hours with them explaining what we wanted. We'd wait, and wait, and finally after nagging them we'd sometimes get an estimate. It seemed no one wanted to take this project on - and I had thought contractors were looking for work! We kept getting estimates that were for things we didn't ask for - like a sunroom that bore no resemblance to a greenhouse, or an all-redwood deck when we had clearly said NO REDWOOD - just pressure treated wood. The estimate for just the (small) deck and stairs was $25,000 with redwood. Finally, we had Chris Sturbaum come out. What a relief! He actually listened, asked the right questions, and gave us an estimate that he admitted was rough because there were a lot of unknowns - like how much of the old materials could be re-used. But it was a reasonable estimate and described exactly what we wanted.They started on time, they did great work, and they finished in a reasonable amount of time. If you are looking for something different, Golden Hands Construction can handle it. They are real craftsmen
- Custom Homes by Chris AustinThe project took a little longer than expected, but mostly because we changed our minds about several things during construction. The work crew was extremely courteous, considerate, and conscientious. Their workmanship was excellent. The overall project turned out beautifully. We are extremely pleased with our new sunroom
- Bailey & Weiler Design/BuildThis is the fourth time I have used Bailey and Weiler and every experience has been perfect! They are always on time, they always show up, they get the job done in a very timely manor, the customization and creativity are second to none! The quality on every project has been unbeatable, and even the follow up after the project is done has been outstanding! They have always kept me up to date on the progress of each project. On our last project we got three bids and all three came in almost exactly the same, therefore I am confident that not only do they do very high quality work, but their prices are fair and competitive. Their honesty, integrity, and service have all shined through in every single project we have done with them. Our first project was a roof repair and water damage repair...you can't even tell anything ever happened it was done so well. And we have never had another problem with the roof since. We recently had our back deck collapse and called Bailey and Weiler. They were out to the house the next day to assess the damage and develop a plan of attack. Two days later, they had a guy (who is the friendliest guy you will ever meet) start dismantling the deck, and ordering replacement boards. As soon as the board were delivered, the same guy came back out and finished it up. They also discussed with us why the deck collapsed, and how they were going to properly reinforce it so that it would not happen again. Since they were there we also asked if they could build us some new steps on the deck. The guy working on our project went home that night and build them...he put them on the next day. He really went out of his way to take his personal time at night to make those steps for us. The whole project went very smooth, Don called me several times with updates, and the day it was finished, it looked like new and everything was cleaned up and back to normal. I have several friends who have used these guys and every single person has been 100% satisfied with every aspect of the work, the cost, the service, and design. These other people have used Bailey and Weiler for custom homes (from $600,000 to $3 million)...pool houses (from $60,000 to $300,000)...kitchen remodel...commercial remodels. When you find someone this good you want to tell everyone about it!! Without a doubt, if you have a project that you want done right...if you want something unique and high quality...and a fair price. Use these guy
- L J Stone Co IncTHEY GOT AN IDEA OF WHAT I WANTED AND THEY DID THE WORK AS SPECIFIED. THEY WOULDN'T GUARANTEE THEIR DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS, SO I WENT WITH THE SINGLE PANE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO FOG UP. I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE SINGLE PANE BECAUSE THEY GET VERY HOT IN THE SUMMER AND COLD IN THE WINTER, THEY AREN'T VERY ENERGY EFFICIENT. THEY CLEANED UP WELL AFTER THEMSELVES AND THEY COMPLETED THE JOB IN THE TIME FRAME THEY SPECIFIED. THEY GAVE US A DISCOUNT FOR SIGNING THE CONTRACT WHEN THEY CAME OUT, SO I DIDN'T COMPARE PRICES
- IVORY ENTERPRISESED CAME OUT-HE WAS VERY PERSONABLE. 2 WEEKS LATER HE FAXED ME AN ESTIMATE. I FAXED BACK SOME CHANGES AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER ESTIMATE. I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN. I CALLED AND LEFT MESSAGES 5 DIFFERENT TIMES WITH 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AS WELL AS HIS ANSWERING MACHINE. TOO BAD, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE HIRED HIM. BUT SINCE I COULD NEVER GET HIM TO CALL OR FAX BACK--I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. I STILL NEED A CONTRACTOR
- General Contractors UnlimitedI hired General Contractor’s Unlimited (David Kennedy is the owner) to remodel our kitchen, widen an existing door opening, and build a 4 season’s room addition for me. I should have known to get another contractor when they started on my addition 10 weeks after the agreed upon start date (they actually started a week after the initial completion date). David kept giving me one excuse after another as to why they were delayed, why they couldn’t get there, other job’s took more time than expected, and it wasn’t until I asked for my $10k initial payment back that he actually sent his guy’s to my house to drop off a tool trailer in my front yard. They showed up a week later to start work. GCU was to build an 18’x22’ four season’s room on the back of my house, and tie it into the existing roof lines so that it didn’t look like an add on room. It was supposed to be 18’x22’ because of the size of two existing concrete pads that we had, but the room is actually would up being 18’x21’. I was told by Dave “I guess I miss measured, but just put some flower planters at the end of the room and that should cover it up”. I also noticed the trusses he ordered were the wrong dimensions, because the peak of the addition is 2’ below the existing peak, and the overhangs are 1’ above the existing ones. My existing overhang’s are 18”, and the ones on the addition are 12” when I asked him about it he simply said “It’s too late to do anything about it now because the roof is set. I also noticed that the concrete block skirt that was to be installed around the addition wasn’t installed. When I asked Dave, he told me that if he installed concrete blocks, then the floor in the addition would be higher than the floor in the existing room, so he simple put my floor joists straight onto the footers and concrete pads so it would be level. The next thing I noticed was that there were only 4 cut outs for windows. I told Dave that the floor plan that I drew up and gave him has 6 windows plus a French Door, to which he responded “Oh, I only ordered 4 windows. Do you want me to order the other windows because you’ll have to pay for them since they weren’t in the quote (Get used to hearing this phrase). I told him to get 4 more instead of just two because my wife wanted to add two more windows for more sunlight. Once the room was enclosed and the drywall subcontractors finished their job (The drywall guys were GREAT and I hired them for another job I had done) the real cost of this project started to rack up. According to Dave, I needed to go buy the flooring, flooring underlayment, light fixtures, light switches, light bulbs, ceiling panels, baseboard trim, ceiling insulation, wall/ceiling/trim paint, and all the painting material because none of that was included in his quote. That’s a grand total of $6,600 that wasn’t in his original quote, nor was it stated anywhere that none of these were covered, so I had to come up with that out of my pocket in order to get the room finished. After 2 months the job was finished and I did a walk through with Dave. I asked why there was a white board wedged between the addition and the existing brick on my house, and Dave told me it was where his guy’s cut the opening for the room to long, so there was a 2” gap there, but it was ok because he covered it up was a plastic board that cost $75 and he thinks it looks good. I pointed out several issues I wanted fixed and corrected and he said that he didn’t see anything wrong with it and it looked fine to him. I let him know that it was my house and not his so I wanted these things’ taken care of. Simply things like: Paint the bare wood trim around the French/entry doors. Put a second coat of paint on the ceiling in the new addition since it was only primed. Paint the ceiling in the kitchen where the walls were removed and the drywall was patched. Raise the French Doors because they drag and scratch the floor. Remove the boards and install vinyl siding between the French doors and the windows on each side. Lower the can lights in the outside overhang so I can install the inserts. Install the vinyl siding at the bottom of the addition so the floor joist isn’t exposed. Replace the flashing over the fascia board so the wood wasn’t exposed. Replace the metal electrical boxes on the exterior of the addition with the flush mount electrical plates that were called out in the drawings. Fix the electrical receptacle in the existing living room that worked before the construction began. Install the tile backsplash in the kitchen. Clean up all of the nails and debris in the yard. Dave said that he would get back with me, but never did. He continued to ignore me for months. In that time, the ceiling in my addition began sagging and separating. The oak trim that I paid for turned out to be knotted pine and all of the knots began bleeding through leaving yellowing marks (55 at last count) all over the trim work. The French doors leaked, and would stick and they sit right on the floor so they continue to scratch the flooring and we can’t put a rug in front of them without moving it before we open the door. There are ½” cracks and gaps where the ceiling and the walls meet as well as there the fake ceiling beams butt up against the ceiling panels. In the past two years I’ve had to hire a contractor to repair an interior wall in our kitchen that GCU damaged, install our tiled backsplash that GCU didn’t, and I had to paint the existing living room myself. GCU did come in the fall of 2017 to paint over the knots that were bleeding through the trim but it didn’t work because they still bleed through. They also tacked up some quarter round and used a lot of caulk to try and hide the gaps that were showing all-round the ceiling. GCU came and talked with me in Feb 2018 and ensured me he would be back in April to fix everything…Today is the 30th of April and I’ve not hear a peed from Dave. I could have written a novel as to all of the other issues I had with the GCU crew, but I believe this write up speaks for itself. My suggestion to anyone looking to hire GCU to do work for the…DON’T!! You have been warned
Patio Builders in Bloomington
- Business Description:Fortified Buildings LLC is a full service general contractor. We build custom homes, garages, warehouses, and barns or agricultural buildings. We are different from other general contractors because we listen to what it is about your project that is motivating you to do it. Knowing your motive is the best understanding a general contractor can have in the relationship. We are a certified Sunward Steel Buildings dealer so rest assured we can have the building you want and need designed to your..Recent Review:Levi was very responsive, polite, and professional. The shed/storage building looks great. I highly recommend Levi.Cynthia B.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Kirkenlow Remodeling, Inc. has been serving Indianapolis and surrounding counties since 1995. We are a full service remodeling company that is licensed, bonded and insured. Let us provide you with a Free Estimate for all of your Remodeling needs including; Siding (James Hardie Fiber Cement and Thermal Core Insulated Vinyl Siding Systems), Windows, Decks, Roofing and Spray foam Insulation. Kirkenlow Remodeling is a certified contractor with James Hardie, Conklin Roofing Systems, for Commerci..Recent Review:We had quotes from 30,000 to 60,000. It was like some of these guys wanted to rebuild the house. Kenny Wood initially came in close but under the lowest, but still a little too much for our budget. We discussed it and he made some suggestions to save money but still get the job done. His guys came in the next week, got right to work and did an excellent job. I would definitely hire Kirkenlow againRichard B.
- Business Description:2017 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER IN WINDOWS IN THE INDIANAPOLIS AREA!!! Services offered now include bathroom and kitchen remodels, custom mfg replacement windows,entry/patio doors,insulated siding, sunrooms, roofing,insulation, gutters. Barrier window is a direct factory outlet and provides installation with all products. All products installed by Barrier come with a Lifetime non-prorated warranty and is owner transferable. Barrier Window Inc was established in 1996Recent Review:“Super happy with the work from Barrier Windows! We worked with Neil in measuring and ordering my mom’s window and he was awesome. The crew came out and completed the work in 1/2 day. My mom lives in an older home and was worried about any challenges the crew may encounter but the install went smooth. Neil was professional, friendly, truly knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I recommend Barrier Windows.” Peggi LittlPEGGI L.
- Business Description:Check us out on our facebook page! www.facebook.com/FPR777 or www.bloomingtonroofingcompany.com employer identification number : 47-1294527
- Business Description:Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit ..Recent Review:We needed new siding on the second story of our house and we needed new gutters. Tom came out and explained everything to us. I was super impressed that he did not try to oversell his product, unlike the other company that gave us an estimate. He told us what we needed, and more importantly, what we didn't need. We bought James Hardie siding and I am very happy with the product and the installation. The price was better than the other estimates, mostly because the other companies tried to sell us things we didn't need. Tom, our representative, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with, I highly recommend him and JD HostetterKim S.
- Business Description:The patio pergola is the perfect way to turn your backyard into a great new living area. Providing shade, it’s great for backyard parties, hanging out with the family, just relaxing or even to create the perfect focal point for your garden area. The genuine patio pergola can be customized to fit your vision. Order your genuine patio pergola today! Additional Service Area- Indiana (other) market Ask for DetailsRecent Review:Quality Built Pergolas did a great job building and installing our pergola. It is beautiful! They were also quick to get back to me with questions and finished in timely manner.Shannon G.
- Business Description:Call us for your storm damage needs. We offer free estimates and will work directly with your insurance company.Recent Review:They are very good. They are very conscientious in their work and I am very pleased. I have used them multiple times and I would highly recommend them to others.Diana M.
- Business Description:Small company doing small jobs that most companies would think too small to be worth the time. Also, we do renovation and repair. We do rental maintenance, and offer maintenance plans tailored to each landlord's requirements. We offer 25% discount on labor to Seniors referred by Area 10 AgencyRecent Review:Never responded to my request for a quoteKelly E.
- Business Description:2011 through 2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Gutter Repair/Replacement and Remodeling General and Siding. DC Roofing & Exteriors is a full service construction company and one stop shop. There is no job too small. For personable, detailed and professional service DC Roofing & Exteriors will take care of your project with pride in its workmanship. All work is guaranteed with the best warranties on products. With certifications through training and experience, there is no job too s..Recent Review:Called for some work to be done on the roof and got me more than I could’ve thought. They found unexpected roof damage i.e wind damage and hail damage. They came and took my roof off within an hour and replaced some of the osb took out my old chimneys and had the new roof on and cleaned up around the house by 1-1:30 and whole project done within roughly 4.5 hours. They sent pictures of the entire project in the start of every phase to keep me posted so I knew how far they were the entire time! They fought for me and worked with me to get me what I needed. Highly recommend for any exterior project. They will be doing my gutters and replacing some of my old siding and looking forward to them coming back!Michael N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2B Contractors, LLC.2454 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- 2B Contractors, LLC.
- A+ Construction CompanyP.O. Box 1029
- Advanced Facility SolutionsP.O. Box 1547
- Alan Josue Palma Hernandez LLC1055 N Exeter Ave
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arthur Constitution442 Tamera Lane
- Associates Four Services5267 W. Airport Rd. Ste J
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A+ Construction Company
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Bailey & Weiler Design/Build700 N Rogers St
- Barrier Windows711 J Mar Dr
- Bath Planet of Indianapolis4330 Hull St
- BENCHMARK BUILDERS LLC5815 THREE OAKS LN
- Bloominclean4260 west Grand Avenue
- Blue Line Building & Design Inc3609 E Boltinghouse Rd
- Bryants Contracting LLC
- Building Associates, Inc.3701 Jonathan Dr
- Built by YOU1935 S Locust Ct
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenancep.o box 3344
- Carrithers Construction2638 Hueston Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Indianapolis1435 Brookville Way Suites E & G
- CNC Construction and RemodelingPO Box 2315
- Cochran Exteriors LLC8461 Castlewood Dr
- Cordell ConstructionP.O. Box 3481
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- Craft Construction LLCP.O. Box 7943
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- CTW Restoration & Remodeling2500 S Rockport Rd Ste 2708
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenance
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Douglas B. Spencer Artist, Craftsman, Builder10122 E. Dobson Road
- DreamBuilders LLC5488 E State Rd 46
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace ServicePo Box 234
- H&H Lawn Care & Landscaping726 E Bayberry Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hamric's Earth Works421 E Chester Dr
- Hamric's Earthworks421 East Chester Drive
- HHS Maintenance and Construction5699 State Road 158
- Hoosier home improvement and repair601 S Main St
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace Service
- Indiana Maintenance And RenovationPO Box 7284
- Indiana Maintenance And Renovation
- Legacy Window & Door LLC540 N Range Line Rd
- Legacy Window & Door LLC
- No Hassle ConstructionP.O.Box 3458
- No Hassle Construction
- OLD-HOMES Made New12429 E Hobbieville Rd
- OLD-HOMES Made New
- Paul Davis Restoration - Terra Haute255 Cruft St
Terre Haute, Indiana
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Precision Performance LLC3718 N Sugar Ln
- Premiere Plus Remodeling Inc20 Shawswick School Rd
- Priority Properties4277 W Stoutes Creek Rd
- Paul Davis Restoration - Terra Haute
- Quality Built Pergolas749 Commerce Parkway West Dr
- Quality Built Pergolas
- Screens N Things6732 E 42nd Street
- Smart Restoration616 E Washington St
- Smithworks Indy652 E 52nd St
- Straight Line Construction7318 N Red Hill Road
- Strong Brothers Construction and Remodeling215 White Lane
- Stumpner's Building Service8700 W Gardner Rd
- Sure Seal Restorations320 W Country Club DR
- Screens N Things