Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Bloomington, IN
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Bloomington
- RICHARDS SMALL ENGINE SVCThey are a good standing company and have been in existence for several years. Their people are nice and know what they are doing. They do not inflate their prices or anything but just give me honest work for an honest pay. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
- AMH RepairTheir service was excellent. They came the same day I contacted them. I told them I could only be without the mower for no longer than a week. They said they could complete the work in that time frame and they did. I would definitely recommend them; and I intend to use them for lawn mower service in the future
- RICHARDS SMALL ENGINE SVCI couldn't be more pleased with their responsiveness, quality of work, and willingness to answer all of my questions. And, their price for the pickup/return and work was extremely fair and reasonable. Nice to have found a local business to get this work done, and especially so quickly. They were concerned that if it snowed measurably, I would want it working......even though I assured them I didn't expect immediate turnaround. Great job
- HIGHLAND LAWNMOWER SERVICEExcellent! He did a check and advised it could not be repaired. Charged nothing! He suggested what to replace it with. Did not offer to sell! Later I did purchase from them. Old time service from honest people!
- JOHNSON'S SHARPENING SERVICEWe have a second home in Nashville, IN with a woodworking workshop. I need someone to come to the shop, remove the planer knives from the Delta planer, sharpen them, then reinstall. Based on positive Angie's List reviews, I contacted Robin Johnson leaving messages for him to contact me three times. He never returned my call. His Angie's List information does not provide an email address contact, nor does he have a website
- AAM'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRWhen I first went to use it basically it's dying on me, so I had to have arrange to come out and fix so they would run. And then after he did that it would basically not running smoothly and it took him so long to do the fix, I didn't call him back to coordinate doing anything.
- AMH RepairI called them re repairs on my John Deere lawn tractor. I asked if they picked up/delivered, they said yes. I called them the next day to schedule a pick up time, left message. They called me back that evening and left me a message to call them after 9 the next morning and they would schedule a time. I called, left message asking them to call me back with a time. When they had not responded after 3 hours I called and left another message and asked them to please call back. They never did - have now used another service
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Bloomington
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:"Your One Stop Small Engine Shop" TM We Specialize in Small Engines, Short blocks, Parts & Manuals.
- Business Description:New Company but have several years in the landscaping industry. We are hard working and will do the job right. We will not leave anyone unsatisfied. If interest please give us a call or email. We are very hard working and guarantee our work
- Business Description:Offering an extensive array of services, parts and products, Hills Workshop is a one stop shop for all your small engine needs. Specializing in engine rebuilding, Hills Workshop also provides routine maintenance from oil changes, tire repairs, blade sharpening, saw chain links and everything in between. Replacement parts and supplies are in stock or can be ordered quickly for a fast turn-around time to get you back to work. We fix lawn tractors, chainsaws, blowers and more. Call us today
- Business Description:Locally owned metal fabrication and tool rental/sales company. With an office in French Lick and shop in Paoli we are flexible and motivated to serve our customers. Now building custom utility trailers, offering trailer rentals, and doing trailer and RV repairs. We can come to you as long as we have access to electricity or you can make an appointment to bring your problem in for a speedy and professional solution. We are a new company and your support is appreciated. If we don't list the ser..
- Business Description:We are a growing Business in the Bloomington In area. Our company's goal is to provide our customers with the best services possible. On larger jobs i use up to 5 different sub contractors to provide a quicker down time for whatever project you are having us complete. On our billing procedures it depends on the length and amount of the project. We never ask for money up front but may ask for funding after some ot the materials have been delivered and installed. On our lawn care and snow ..Recent Review:I have attached the email that sent to the No Hassle - <br /> When Price Electric came to install the lights, we discussed <br /> prior day that total 3 lights in the kitchen and 2 lights in the mechanic <br /> room. You are agree they should be fine, <br /> but Price Electric told us it should be 5 lights in the kitchen. I just want to move forward of the project <br /> and don?t want to make a big deal. You <br /> are a professional general contractor, we pay you because of your knowledge to <br /> watch out for us. You should know 3 <br /> lights or 5 lights are required. I asked <br /> you ?Are there any more surprises that will impact our budget, during the NHC <br /> final stage??. Your answer is ? <strong>I DON?T<br /> KNOW? </strong>to me. (#3) <strong>Why are we paying big<br /> money for an expert, the answer is ?I DON?T KNOW?.</strong> <br /> On 4-Nov, the sub-contractors scheduled to be on site for <br /> drywall. They didn?t show up. Yes, I saw NHC lead show up at 3pm for <br /> opening the door for the drywall sub-contractors. I guess he charges his hour to us, even there <br /> is zero work has been done for drywall. <br /> Because I had stopped by at 4pm, NHC lead left already from the store. We had conference-call with you at 9pm <br /> to discuss the reason why sub-contractor didn?t start performing the <br /> drywall. <strong>We were astonished by your impatiently<br /> and rudely behavior - you told us that you had NO-CONTROL of sub-contractor. I deeply doubt - WHAT?S YOUR ROLE ON THIS<br /> PROJECT ? </strong>(#4) <br /> We have requested you to provide us the estimated <br /> hour/resource for the remaining works (how many hours to complete each item, <br /> how many resources per item). <strong>YOU<br /> TOLD US THAT YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THAT TO US, YOU WILL TAKE WHATEVER THE<br /> SUB-CONTRACTORS GAVE THE BILLABLE HOURS/MATERIALS TO YOU</strong> (#5). This guiding us to believe that you will <br /> charge us, without the solid tracking records. <br /> We are talking about ? drywall, floors and baseboard. Since, you refused to provide the estimates <br /> to us, it?s also leading us to believe that there are more of items that you <br /> are not aware. <br /> From all above (#1 to #5), we need to re-evaluate the <br /> working relationship between us. <br /Jack L.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Small engine specialist- total rebuilds-over hauls-valve jobs-head work- Carburetor rebuilds-fuel systems specialist-oil changes- bearing replacement- belt replacement- blade sharpening- mower deck repairs- lawn/garden tractor tire repair or replacement. All lawn/garden tractors an implement repairs. Also snow blowers/ leaf blowers/ garden tillers/weed eaters... Custom build go-karts- tractors an engines...field call on site work available... I also pick up and or deliver.... Many years exper..
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment Dealer and Full Service. We have been in business for 19years, we now have 19 employees and growing. We offer Sales and Service of all New & Used Lawn & Garden and Outdoor Power Equipment. We also carry a large line of Tractors and Implements. We offer financing programs through our in store Finance AgentRecent Review:I couldn't be more pleased with their responsiveness, quality of work, and willingness to answer all of my questions. And, their price for the pickup/return and work was extremely fair and reasonable. Nice to have found a local business to get this work done, and especially so quickly. They were concerned that if it snowed measurably, I would want it working......even though I assured them I didn't expect immediate turnaround. Great job! <br /Carol B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 145 Tool Trade Post1165 S County Road 810 W
French Lick, Indiana
- 145 Tool Trade Post
- AMH Repair2217 S Yost
- AMH Repair
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hills Workshop7495 West County Rd 350 South
- Hills Workshop
- Johnnys small engines an lawn tractor repair shop
- Johnnys small engines an lawn tractor repair shop
- L&L Lawn Crafters229 Sadie ln
- L&L Lawn Crafters
- M & D SMALL ENGINE LLC2735 S Leatherwood Rd
- M & D SMALL ENGINE LLC
- No Hassle ConstructionP.O.Box 3458
- No Hassle Construction
- Testing Jayma's Painting
- Testing Jayma's Painting