The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Bloomington, IN
There are 11 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Bloomington
- Graber Post Buildings IncI asked him to put on a mask and he didnt have one with him! He was not what I would call courteous. We have had great/excellent experiences with Graber Post many times, so we are going to chalk it up to this sales guy only this time. When I called to get the quote and explained who the guy was by mentioning the story of no mask, they put him on the phone and he was much more courteous
- Carmichael Maintenance & RepairWe were so very pleased with Mike and his crew. The job was done really fast and likes wonderful. We would have them do anything we need done again. Thank you so much, Mike.
- M.J.M. CarpentryM.J.M. built a shed for us and went out of the way to make it perfect. He made the process simple and delivered a quality shed for a great price. Highly recommend!
- CNC Construction and RemodelingI couldn't be happier with CNC Construction & Remodeling. The work quality is top-notch and the prices are very fair. No worries about being taken advantage of or short-changed. We've hired CNC for three jobs now and will continue to do so. Responsible, responsive, and ethical contractors/builders are a rare breed; this is one. Highly recommended
- Monte SummersI had a new garage built and the garage itself is pretty old. The front was pretty deteriorated. It needed to be replaced and he did that. I would recommend his quality, integrity and responsiveness to others. The price was reasonable. I would use his services in the future too. Any time I need something big done, I have him do it if he is available
- Stumpner's Building ServiceI needed this company to construct a garage addition for my home. I'd have to rate this company very highly. They do all sorts of work to make the work energy efficient. They have top notch quality, no skimping or cutting corners. This was a big job, but it cam out perfectly. Very good promptness and professionalism. If I need anything else built, I'll definitely be using them again
- Southern Construction Company LLCJim and Chad did an exceptional job. They were always on time, courteous, and conscientious. I would highly recommend these hard working, honest carpenters for any job. I would not hesitate to use them again.
- Moore Construction ServicesWe purchased a smaller house than desired however it did have the acreage we wanted. So...., we decided to build since this was our retirement home. Moore Construction (I have used several times over the years) provided the estimate and we agreed upon price. The remodeling consisted of a new roof, new windows, doors,??and siding on the original structure. Both bathrooms were also remodeled with new cabinets, vinyl?and showers.? Many other smaller changes were made such as?closet?shelves and new?ceiling tiles in the downstairs apartment.?New construction included a large sun room, and converting existing garage into a bathroom, pantry and laundry room.?To this, we added two additional rooms and a garage.?Also, a side deck. We had several growing pains with a project this large however it all worked out to a beautiful and functional home.?Would I recommend Moore Construction - Absolutely
- Blue Ribbon Mini Barns LLCBlue Ribbon was quickly responsive, worked around my schedule, met the unique needs of my particular yard, and quickly and effectively built a very nice looking and high-quality mini barn. I have no complaints at all. I recommend highly.
- No Hassle ConstructionI have attached the email that sent to the No Hassle - When Price Electric came to install the lights, we discussed prior day that total 3 lights in the kitchen and 2 lights in the mechanic room. You are agree they should be fine, but Price Electric told us it should be 5 lights in the kitchen. I just want to move forward of the project and don?t want to make a big deal. You are a professional general contractor, we pay you because of your knowledge to watch out for us. You should know 3 lights or 5 lights are required. I asked you ?Are there any more surprises that will impact our budget, during the NHC final stage??. Your answer is ? I DON?T KNOW? to me. (#3) Why are we paying big money for an expert, the answer is ?I DON?T KNOW?. On 4-Nov, the sub-contractors scheduled to be on site for drywall. They didn?t show up. Yes, I saw NHC lead show up at 3pm for opening the door for the drywall sub-contractors. I guess he charges his hour to us, even there is zero work has been done for drywall. Because I had stopped by at 4pm, NHC lead left already from the store. We had conference-call with you at 9pm to discuss the reason why sub-contractor didn?t start performing the drywall. We were astonished by your impatiently and rudely behavior - you told us that you had NO-CONTROL of sub-contractor. I deeply doubt - WHAT?S YOUR ROLE ON THIS PROJECT ? (#4) We have requested you to provide us the estimated hour/resource for the remaining works (how many hours to complete each item, how many resources per item). YOU TOLD US THAT YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THAT TO US, YOU WILL TAKE WHATEVER THE SUB-CONTRACTORS GAVE THE BILLABLE HOURS/MATERIALS TO YOU (#5). This guiding us to believe that you will charge us, without the solid tracking records. We are talking about ? drywall, floors and baseboard. Since, you refused to provide the estimates to us, it?s also leading us to believe that there are more of items that you are not aware. From all above (#1 to #5), we need to re-evaluate the working relationship between us
Garage Builders in Bloomington
- Business Description:Fortified Buildings LLC is a full service general contractor. We build custom homes, garages, warehouses, and barns or agricultural buildings. We are different from other general contractors because we listen to what it is about your project that is motivating you to do it. Knowing your motive is the best understanding a general contractor can have in the relationship. We are a certified Sunward Steel Buildings dealer so rest assured we can have the building you want and need designed to your..Recent Review:Levi was very responsive, polite, and professional. The shed/storage building looks great. I highly recommend Levi.Cynthia B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling and Flooring Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:K&N were great! They installed a custom shower pan, installed the tile in the shower, and on the flooring. We couldn’t have found a more easy going and respectful bunch to work with. They were amazing and we will definitely have them back for work in the futureLindsay B.
- Business Description:Constructive Innovations has become General Contracting and Maintenance, a subsidiary of Electrical Installations, LLc. This merger has expanded our capabilities to include all types of electrical services and repairRecent Review:We asked Rick to come out to give an estimate for repairs requested by the person buying our home. He was extremely diligent in taking notes about what we needed and came prepared with the inspection report in hand. He delivered a very reasonable quote the next day. We will definitely recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you Rick!Kathleen C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:The patio pergola is the perfect way to turn your backyard into a great new living area. Providing shade, it’s great for backyard parties, hanging out with the family, just relaxing or even to create the perfect focal point for your garden area. The genuine patio pergola can be customized to fit your vision. Order your genuine patio pergola today! Additional Service Area- Indiana (other) market Ask for DetailsRecent Review:Quality Built Pergolas did a great job building and installing our pergola. It is beautiful! They were also quick to get back to me with questions and finished in timely manner.Shannon G.
- Business Description:I have a very qualified group of guys. there will never be any foul language or arguing. very polite and take pride in the quality of work we do. we clean up all trash that is from the job it will look just like we was never there when we leave. I have been in the roofing and construction field for 30 years. we do residential and commercial roofing. we offer Emergency storm services .we do TPO,EPDM,all flat roofing, Metal roofing,Asphalt shingles,,siding,gutters,interior and exterior paintin..Recent Review:Great job and cleanup. Did the job in one day.Dan P.
- Business Description:Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Building is an an owner-operated Excavating company. We have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in more than just Excavating. We offer sewer, water, spigots, drains, basements, coy ponds, driveways, retaining walls, foundations, footers, rough grades, finish grades, demolition, room additions, concrete, and much more! No job too small! Very competitive pricing and free estimatesRecent Review:was done very fast and professional. Takes pride in his work. Very reasonably priced.Jean O.
- Business Description:We are a residential design build contractor offering interior and exterior remodeling solutions as well as new construction. Our main work area is in Bloomington and Monroe county but we do service surrounding communitiesRecent Review:These guys are amazing! Everything I had envisioned and it looks beautiful. So happy to have my dream kitchen. The guys were sweet and super fast. Pricing for construction was average and was able to get a really good deal on the floors. They worked within our budget and made everything possible. I’ll be using them again in a few yrs for the bathroom remodel. Highly recommend these guys!!! Couldn’t Be happier :Darcy t.
- Business Description:"Well done is always better than well said." At M.J.M. Carpentry we are not ruled by the almighty dollar. No matter how big or small the job is we take time and do it right. We always take into consideration the safety of you and your family. We offer a variety of services from decks, porches, trim, framing, cabinet installation, and flooring. We will work with you every step of the way.Recent Review:M.J.M. built a shed for us and went out of the way to make it perfect. He made the process simple and delivered a quality shed for a great price. Highly recommend!Kurt J.
- Business Description:Master Services is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties you can r..Recent Review:They don't do this kind of work. Your service failed to match my needs.Karl S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&S Contractors409 S. Walnut A
- A+ Construction CompanyP.O. Box 1029
- Abainey7250 w. Ratliff rd.
- ABC Contractors LLC3131 W Venture Blvd B
- Advanced Facility SolutionsP.O. Box 1547
- Alan Josue Palma Hernandez LLC1055 N Exeter Ave
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Arthur Constitution442 Tamera Lane
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A|N Contracting Inc. 7137 IN-67
- A&S Contractors
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Bay and Sons Masonry and Construction4171 Lanam Ridge Rd
- BENCHMARK BUILDERS LLC5815 THREE OAKS LN
- BMG Restoration LLC1086 Pawtucket Drive
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Bryants Contracting LLC
- Building Associates, Inc.3701 Jonathan Dr
- Built by YOU1935 S Locust Ct
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenancep.o box 3344
- Christian Construction611 Johnson Road
- Classic Restoration & Construction2855 Ramp Creek Rd
- CNC Construction and RemodelingPO Box 2315
- Craft Construction LLCP.O. Box 7943
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION4777 LAMPKINS RIDGE RD
- Crosscreek Holdings, LLCPO Box 464
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenance
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- D&M Construction12234 country pines rd.
- David & Sons3013 S. Stratford Dr.
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Decks Plus By Greywolf7979 S Old St Rd 37
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- Doug Shirley Fencing7721 n. britton rd
- Douglas B. Spencer Artist, Craftsman, Builder10122 E. Dobson Road
- DreamBuilders LLC5488 E State Rd 46
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC
- iN Style Kitchen & Bath3030 State St
- iN Style Kitchen & Bath
- M.J.M. Carpentry79 Heritage Dr
- Machango Construction, Inc5649 W. McNeely St.
- Manning Bros. Construction Solutions 6009 IN-45
- Martins Outdoor Solutions, LLC4038 Tony Ln
- Master Services6226 Clinton Hwy Suite 1
- M.J.M. Carpentry
- No Hassle ConstructionP.O.Box 3458
- No Hassle Construction
- OLD-HOMES Made New12429 E Hobbieville Rd
- OLD-HOMES Made New
- Quality Built Pergolas749 Commerce Parkway West Dr
- Quality Built Pergolas
- Smart Restoration616 E Washington St
- Smoot Contracting112 Bartlettsville Rd
- Southern Construction & Roofing7782 Tunnelton Road
- Southern Construction Company LLC7644 South Mount Zion Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Line Construction7318 N Red Hill Road
- Stumpner's Building Service8700 W Gardner Rd
- Sure Seal Restorations320 W Country Club DR
- Smart Restoration