When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Bloomington, IN
There are 36 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Bloomington
- Residential RepairsWonderful. Very nice people to deal with. We made lots of requests and asked lots of questions. They were very willing to help and did a great job on our new ramp.
- CNC Construction and RemodelingThe entire process was extremely efficient, from the initial estimate to the completion of work. CNC started and finished the job within the time frame we were given and within our budget. CNC will be our go to for all remodels and upgrades to our home from here on without question.
- CNC Construction and RemodelingHarold and his team was very professional and knowledgeable and listened to our ideas and made them happen. The quality of workmanship was exceptional. We hired CNC to do three projects around our home from bathroom remodeling to a pergola being built and on every project they did an outstanding job. Communication was always a top priority for Harold and we was always made aware of any changes that needed to be made along the way which we then discussed and resolved before moving forward. I would highly recommend CNC Construction to anyone looking for a good, honest, affordable contractor that will not disappoint
- Residential RepairsThese men are honest and do great work. I highly recommend. If they feel it is beyond them, they are very upfront. They are reasonable and efficient. They are trustworthy when left to do a job.
- Residential RepairsThis company is extremely responsible, punctual, and reliable. Their work has always been exemplary and if there are any issues they will work until customer is satisfied. I’ve used their services for 7 years and have always been impressed with both the work and the employees professionalism.
- Residential RepairsVery well. This company went out of their way to correct deficiencies left behind by the original builders. They care about doing things correctly -- even though the homeowner would not have been the wiser if the correction had not been performed. Great job! Whatever they do is first rate. You can trust their work
- DKO PaintingWe are extremely pleased with the job done, and look forward to enjoying our back deck and front porch. The workmanship was professional and they were very polite. We will definitely call on them for any jobs in the future, as well as referring them to others. Thank you DKO and Angies List for a job well done
- Bloomington Painting and Cleaning LLCAwesome service. Professional and personable at the same time. I highly recommend this company. Thank you for being punctual and efficient.
- Purcell Precision HomesMr. Purcell was quite the gentleman. Informative, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and punctual. Repair and addition were built and done to my ideal and standards. Great price and quality work. Definitely my go to guy for all home improvements now on!
- Just Perfect Painting & WallcoveringsWow! Not only was he and his team prompt and exacting, but were also complete gentlemen. The house is in Nashville, IN, 47448 on a five acre wooded plot. He also spotted a few minor issues which he carefully fixed e.g, nailpops in the ceiling. Rave reviews would be insufficient. This guy and his team are tops
Deck Companies in Bloomington
- Business Description:Specializing in outdoor projects as in roofing and siding, to decks and landscaping. Being a general construction company, we take on just about any construction project anyone has planned. Small local business looking to expand our customers with efficient, trustworthy, and quality work that stands out from the rest.Recent Review:Mr. Purcell was quite the gentleman. Informative, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and punctual. Repair and addition were built and done to my ideal and standards. Great price and quality work. Definitely my go to guy for all home improvements now onJohn G.
- Business Description:Constructive Innovations has become General Contracting and Maintenance, a subsidiary of Electrical Installations, LLc. This merger has expanded our capabilities to include all types of electrical services and repairRecent Review:We asked Rick to come out to give an estimate for repairs requested by the person buying our home. He was extremely diligent in taking notes about what we needed and came prepared with the inspection report in hand. He delivered a very reasonable quote the next day. We will definitely recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you Rick!Kathleen C.
- Business Description:Built By YOU is a locally owned and operated Home Remodeling and Custom Home company with over 25 years in the construction business. We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Home Remodeling including Additions, Custom Home Building and Commercial projects that include the design,construction and project management. We also focus on improving the value of your home with quality craftsmanship and professional service. If you are considering a Home Remodeling Project or Custom Home in ..Recent Review:I waited a year to write this review so that my wife and I could have a decent amount of time actually using what Aaron Prange (of Built by YOU) made for us. We have a small bathroom in a modern house built in 1968, which we wanted to renovate in an appropriate style. We had a recently acquired vanity top with fixture that we like a lot, but everything else needed to be changed. We consulted with several remodeling contractors before settling on Aaron. The reason was that he was the only one with a clear vision of how to proceed and really take into account our wishes. Others did not want to try retaining our new vanity top, while replacing the vanity cabinet, but Aaron was willing. He arranged for us to have a beautiful new cabinet made by Tim Graber Furniture, and he reinstalled our top seamlessly. He figured out how to expand the depth of the walk-in shower (replacing a narrow tub) without making the space seem cramped. And he had great ideas about lighting, as well as an idea for a large new mirror (also from Graber). We researched and picked out shower surrounds and plumbing fixtures (from Hoosier Winsupply -- highly recommended), flooring (from ColorTile), paint (from Bloomington Paint and Wallpaper), and we also had a mold remediation outfit (Bloom Environmental) carefully take out our moldy drywall ceiling. Aaron arranged for all the work to be done in the right sequence and with very minimal delays. He did a good deal of the demolition and construction work himself, with one co-worker. He was very good about communicating about the schedule and next steps. The work site was clean, with quilted moving mats forming a path from our front door into the bathroom. The job was completed maybe a week late, though much earlier than the other contractors were willing to promise. The job was done during the first half of August, which seems to be a busy time for contractors. We are thrilled with the result and enjoy using the space so much more than the old one. The cost was fair and stuck very close to the original estimate (barring a few things that we asked for after the estimate was done). Not everything was perfect: there was a minor alignment problem with the shower surround, due to nothing in our house really being at right angles. Some of the shower caulking has degraded by now and really needs to be refreshed, and a mounting flange for one of the shower fixtures has come loose. These are pretty minor compared to what could happen with a project in which the walls, ceiling, and much of the floor was stripped bare. I would not hesitate to call Aaron for a consultation on your next remodeling projectJohn G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.Recent Review:Prompt, polite, excellent service and very reasonable. I very highly recommend this company. Will definitely use again.Pamela H.
- Business Description:Proud to be a recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 20 CONSECUTIVE YEARS in Roofing! ABC Roofing Company, Inc. was founded 25 years ago with a mission to treat our customers like family, provide the BEST customer service, high-quality workmanship, and products. Our owner knew the value of not only providing excellent service but building relationships with each client which remains our mission to this day. ABC Roofing Company, Inc is a family owned and operated, full-service, ..Recent Review:Very well. Workmanship was excellent and timely. Well scheduled and follow through was great.Eric W.
- Business Description:We specialize in concrete and stone driveways, walkways, and patios. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we offer top quality services at affordable prices. We are family-owned and find pride in making your family's outdoor living dreams a realityRecent Review:Josh is extremely knowledgable, friendly, and professional. Work was done faster then expected and looks great!Theresa A.
- Business Description:3173630046Recent Review:We are extremely pleased with the job done, and look forward to enjoying our back deck and front porch. The workmanship was professional and they were very polite. We will definitely call on them for any jobs in the future, as well as referring them to others. Thank you DKO and Angies List for a job well doneJonni R.
- Business Description:"Well done is always better than well said." At M.J.M. Carpentry we are not ruled by the almighty dollar. No matter how big or small the job is we take time and do it right. We always take into consideration the safety of you and your family. We offer a variety of services from decks, porches, trim, framing, cabinet installation, and flooring. We will work with you every step of the way.Recent Review:M.J.M. built a shed for us and went out of the way to make it perfect. He made the process simple and delivered a quality shed for a great price. Highly recommend!Kurt J.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
deck & porch contractors in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&S Contractors409 S. Walnut A
- A+ Construction CompanyP.O. Box 1029
- Abainey7250 w. Ratliff rd.
- ABC Contractors LLC3131 W Venture Blvd B
- ABC Roofing Company, Inc.1075 Broad Ripple Avenue Ste 351
- Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC5385 N Lakeview Dr
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Advanced Facility SolutionsP.O. Box 1547
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- Affordable Fence IncPO Box 1452
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arthur Constitution442 Tamera Lane
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A&S Contractors
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Bay and Sons Masonry and Construction4171 Lanam Ridge Rd
- Bender Lumber Company6002 W State Road 46
- Blake's Lawn Care3931 W Woodhaven Dr
- Bloominclean4260 west Grand Avenue
- Blue Line Building & Design Inc3609 E Boltinghouse Rd
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- Bridgewater Remodeling Services 3151 Hemlock St
- Building Associates, Inc.3701 Jonathan Dr
- Built by YOU1935 S Locust Ct
- Burris Contracting LLC5031 N Union Valley Rd
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenancep.o box 3344
- CD & Son Concrete Inc4385 Williams Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Indianapolis1435 Brookville Way Suites E & G
- Classic Restoration & Construction2855 Ramp Creek Rd
- Clear Energy America10475 Crosspoint Blvd
- CNC Construction and RemodelingPO Box 2315
- Concrete By Design12175 Visionary Way #250
- Concrete Tune-Up2600 S Henderson
- Corbin Construction7626 Mt Zion Rd
- Cote Construction1435 W. Main St.
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION4777 LAMPKINS RIDGE RD
- CTW Restoration & Remodeling2500 S Rockport Rd Ste 2708
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenance
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- David & Sons3013 S. Stratford Dr.
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Decks Plus By Greywolf7979 S Old St Rd 37
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Douglas B. Spencer Artist, Craftsman, Builder10122 E. Dobson Road
- DreamBuilders LLC5488 E State Rd 46
- DS RestorationP.O Box 136
- Dynamic Concrete1335 Greasy Creek Rd
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Equity Builders Roofing3211 N Obrien Pl
- Evans Professional Services3608 Cockrell Rd
- Expert Window & Door7480 S Old State Rd 37
- Elbert Construction Inc
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Fair & Square Construction LLC11141 Sunny Slope dr
- Fence Pros3386 E Mount Ebal Rd
- Final Touch ExteriorsPO Box 1514
- Fire Dawgs Junk Removal6810 N Guion Rd
- First Choice Professional Painting931 W 6th St
- Frost Roofing and Restoration, LLC.310 West Main Street
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- Indy Blasting10260 N. County Rd. 471 E.
- Indy Blasting
- JD Hostetter & Associates7651 W 88th St
- jemmadesigns/ Best LawnP.O. Box 1444
- Jj's Handyman ServicesPO Box 1298
- JL Xtreme1416 W 8th St
- JLB Craftsman Service1309 S Basswood Cir
- JLK Tile & More1700 S Curry Pike
- Joe Bradley Construction4841 W Evans Rd
- Johnson's Kustoms Construction
- JD Hostetter & Associates
- Kirkenlow Remodeling4000 W 106th St # 160-170
- Kirkenlow Remodeling
- M.J.M. Carpentry79 Heritage Dr
- Machango Construction, Inc5649 W. McNeely St.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Malatesta Construction6855 N Maple Grove Rd
- Manning Bros. Construction Solutions 6009 IN-45
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McArdle & Co Inc603 S Ravencrest Ave
- Meador Dock & Landscape Company6705 Riverfront Ave
- Modern Maintenance and Renovations LLC5326 Norwaldo Ave
- MoldStoppers of IndianaPO Box 6342
- Moore Restoration Inc3610 Shelby St.
- M.J.M. Carpentry
- No Hassle ConstructionP.O.Box 3458
- No Hassle Construction