Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Bloomington, IN
There are 17 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Bloomington
- Baker Stone WorkThe work was EXCELLENT: I give it a 100 out of 100; Professional work, attention to detail, very communicative in explaining what they were doing and why; reasonable price. The last day they spent 2 hours taking down supports, washing and scrubbing the driveway (3 times!!!) I can not think of a single negative criticism to make!!WO
- United Dynamics IncExcellent communication. A few days delay due to weather - several phone calls to keep me informed. Very professional, very responsive. Good workers. I have nothing but good comments - very pleased with their work.
- United Dynamics IncIt could not have been better. On ever part of the process from start to finish you could not get any better. From my first contact with Ashley in their office to Jeff looking at my problem and giving an estimate, to the crew of Tirso, Robert, Poncho,Jairo and Tray fixing my house you could not get any better. On everything involved in dealing with a contractor from cost for what they were doing, communication, courtesy, quality of work, cleanup, you just could not do better. I have had good contractors and some not so good but United Dynamics are in a league of their own. Excellence!!
- Star Tuckpointing IncI had originally intended on tuckpointing the entire home but they felt that the repair of a few major cracks and the replacement of 2 lentals would be enough to last a few more years and then they would be happy to quote on the rest of the home. They also provided several options as to the type of tuckpointing work that I could have done if I wished. Underselling? What a novel concept. The other contractors I had bid on the work only quoted on what I asked and provided no additional options. They were able to perform the work within a week and had the whole project done in one day. All three crew staff were friendly and polite. I will use Star Tuckpointing again
- Baker Stone WorkVery well. Charley gave us a reasonable estimate and that is what we paid him. He and his crew re-bricked the back side of the chimney, replaced several other bricks that were damaged, caulked everywhere, cleaned and sealed the entire chimney and repaired the little metal door on the bottom of the outside of the chimney. He even removed the cap and let me know that the inside was clean and did not need to be sweeped. He and his crew were friendly and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend them
- STURGEON STONE & LANDSCAPEThe estmate was performed in a timely manner and came in midway between two other contractors. The crew doing the work were professional and courteous and got the job done in a timely manner. Finished product looks great! I will be having them back out next spring to pour concrete as well.
- Baker Stone WorkFantastic. They showed up when they said they would and exceeded my expectations for the quality and quantity of work they did for the price.
- Baker Stone WorkExcellent. We've hired Baker to do several jobs for us and they've always met or exceeded expectations.
- STURGEON STONE & LANDSCAPEAt first I used the phone book to get my project completed. I could not even get an estimate let alone the work completed. So I went to Angie's List. I contacted 2 contractors and chose Sturgeon Stone & Landscape. They came by as promised to look over my project. They gave me a competitive bid for the work and completed the project as promised. They provided insurance info up front. They did not ask me to sign a contract or for money up front. Mike Sturgeon and his team were courteous throughout the project
- Luallen Masonry & Construction LLCMr. Luallen was punctual, polite, and wonderful to work with. He completed the work in one day and did a thorough and very clean repair job. I would definitely recommend him for any masonry work and plan to contact him for future projects.
Masonry Contractors in Bloomington
- Business Description:Hi, my name is Jerry Allen. (Services offered) Chimney repair and rebuilds. Masonry chimney cap repair and replacement. Tuck pointing. Home masonry repair. I have been in the masonry Field for 35 years. I am a high-level mason and I have been in business for 19 years. I am a small business. I have been awarded the Angie's list (Super Service Award) for 2014. 2015. 2016. 2017. 2018 - I always try to go above and beyond for my customers. Please feel free to contact me for a free estimate any..Recent Review:Very professional, easy to get along with. Finished the job in a timely manner and also reasonable price.James P.
- Business Description:Ardsley Group is a licensed General Contractor based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Established in 1984, we provide renovation, construction, and insurance restoration services to residential, retail, multifamily, and hospitality markets. Whether you need to replace your roofing system or siding; add a room addition; remodel a kitchen or basement; or renovate the entire home down to the studs; Ardsley delivers quality workmanship, excellent communication and stays within your budget. We are fully ..Recent Review:It went great! The workers showed up at the scheduled time and work was done professionally and within the time needed to do repairs. They repaired my roof, replaced the skylight, replaced the entire bathroom ceiling! Noticed a few other places that needed repairs and did those as well. They even repaired the kitchen skylight as well which showed some leaking. I would recommend Ardsley Group and definitely use them again. Thank yoJuanita C.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Baker Stone Work has provided masonry and foundation services in the Bloomington area for over 35 years. Estimates are provided free of charge and no project is ever considered too small!Recent Review:The work was EXCELLENT: I give it a 100 out of 100; Professional work, attention to detail, very communicative in explaining what they were doing and why; reasonable price. The last day they spent 2 hours taking down supports, washing and scrubbing the driveway (3 times!!!) I can not think of a single negative criticism to make!!WOLeRoy F.
- Business Description:I have a very qualified group of guys. there will never be any foul language or arguing. very polite and take pride in the quality of work we do. we clean up all trash that is from the job it will look just like we was never there when we leave. I have been in the roofing and construction field for 30 years. we do residential and commercial roofing. we offer Emergency storm services .we do TPO,EPDM,all flat roofing, Metal roofing,Asphalt shingles,,siding,gutters,interior and exterior paintin..Recent Review:Great job and cleanup. Did the job in one day.Dan P.
- Business Description:2011 through 2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Gutter Repair/Replacement and Remodeling General and Siding. DC Roofing & Exteriors is a full service construction company and one stop shop. There is no job too small. For personable, detailed and professional service DC Roofing & Exteriors will take care of your project with pride in its workmanship. All work is guaranteed with the best warranties on products. With certifications through training and experience, there is no job too s..Recent Review:Called for some work to be done on the roof and got me more than I could’ve thought. They found unexpected roof damage i.e wind damage and hail damage. They came and took my roof off within an hour and replaced some of the osb took out my old chimneys and had the new roof on and cleaned up around the house by 1-1:30 and whole project done within roughly 4.5 hours. They sent pictures of the entire project in the start of every phase to keep me posted so I knew how far they were the entire time! They fought for me and worked with me to get me what I needed. Highly recommend for any exterior project. They will be doing my gutters and replacing some of my old siding and looking forward to them coming back!Michael N.
- Business Description:Tim is Certified and specializes in Chimney Liner and Chimney Sweep through CSIA (Chimney Saftey Institute of American - #7380). He is also a Master Gardener. C&A's Chimney Sweep and Lawn Maintenance Services is a sole-proprietor company. The company is insured. I am willing to travel as far as 30 minutes (without travel cost) away from my place of businessRecent Review:I will definitely call them again next year. Both men very professional yet very personable. Job done quickly and efficiently. 👍👍Pat S.
- Business Description:Miller's Power Wash is a mobile wash servicing the Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Columbus markets specializing in a variety of exterior cleaning applications. Established in 1994 we bring twenty years of cleaning experience to your property. Throughout our history we have developed innovative and effective cleaning techniques to ensure the proper cleaning of building exteriors. We utilize varying water temperatures, appropriate water agitation and safe chemicals which produce impressive resul..Recent Review:Alex and his crew did a fantastic job restoring my deck to like new condition. They do excellent work at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!Roger S.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Father & Son Business; My son and I have been installing tile for 33 years. All work is performed by myself and my team. Our level of work is premium quality. We are on time clean, neat and respect our customers property. We have several letters of satisfaction from our customers.We are currently setting up our website so you can see our work with a forum of satisfied customers. Top Notch Tile Inc. is recognized by the state of Indiana as a DBA by Todd Rokita. $25 per estimate, can be credite..Recent Review:Swimmingly—professional and thorough. Went the extra mile and even dealt with an unexpected problem. I feel bad because they did it at no additional cost but thought it was awesome they finished quickly—within the day—and performed beautiful work. We had selected and ordered the initial accent tiles for the job, but he consulted about best options for colors and sizes, gave us the name of a great tile store, and kept in touch which helped us—honestly, that was the best part. Both of us are working from home (which means we are both kind of constantly and unintentionally in some way partially working, ha!), so the follow up was genuinely stand out—in the home improvement industry, it is easy to find someone who does excellent work but misses an appointment. Clearly, that is not this business. They were prompt, follow-up AND actual tiling was indeed Top Notch. Included our fireplace—maybe not everyone’s style, but exactly what we wanted and frankly, better than what we imagined. 10/10, would undoubtedly hire again. Cost total reported included the materialsOlivia Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A B Construction LLC
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Andrew Hollers6425 S Shields Ridge Rd
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Artisan Masonry Inc2908 N Bankers Dr
- Associates Four Services5267 W. Airport Rd. Ste J
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A B Construction LLC
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services8038 Midlothian Way
- C & M Heating & Air6750 N 100 E
- Cast Masonry 617 N INDEPENDENCE ST
- Clean Sweep Chimney ServicePO Box 1474
- Cochran Exteriors LLC8461 Castlewood Dr
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elbert Construction Inc
- Fresh Perspective Roofing and Remodel913 N. Illinoise Street
- Fresh Perspective Roofing and Remodel
- Indy Blasting10260 N. County Rd. 471 E.
- Indy Blasting
- Jerry Allen - Chimney & Masonry Repair 75 Southwind Ln
- Jerry Allen - Chimney & Masonry Repair
- No Hassle ConstructionP.O.Box 3458
- No Hassle Construction
- Owens tree&mulch
- Owens tree&mulch
- Top Notch Mowing and Landscapes250 N Gettys Creek Rd
- Top Notch Mowing and Landscapes
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- Ye Olde Chimney Sweep5190 W Nova Dr
- Ye Olde Chimney Sweep