Window wells bring natural night to egress windows in your basement foundation and drain water away from the house. Hire a general contractor to install one.
Get matched with top window replacement installers in Bloomington, IN
There are 46 highly-rated local window replacement installers.
Recent Window Replacement Reviews in Bloomington
- KC Painting CompanyWonderful! KC Painting responded quickly when asked for estimates. She was able to help determine paint colors, yet still let it be my decision. Her work is meticulous. She shows up on time and pricing is competing. I will hire again and have no problem recommending KC Painting to everyone.
- Faerber's Bee Window IncI like the quality of their windows. Our interactions went really well. The windows are great. They're higher than other big-box stores but the windows are quality though. I would use them again if I can afford it.
- Faerber's Bee Window IncI liked the sales rep that they sent out. He was a very personable guy and was very low pressure and all that. I was at work the day they did the install. My wife was at home and when I got home I didn't even think they had been there. I thought that they had canceled or something because there was no trace that they had been there. When I got in, she was like, "Look at the new windows." I was like, "Oh there is the new windows." I didn't even notice it. Usually, when you have contractors come out they leave the place with a little bit of a mess. I appreciated that. They were very kind and courteous. I think they're a family operated business and they're all very nice. The problem that we were having with the windows before was that they were single-pane windows and they were large picture windows and they got a lot of condensation on them. In the winter time they'd freeze up and everything. These windows have never gotten a drop of condensation on them which is exactly what the company told us would happen. So I'm pretty pleased
- Faerber's Bee Window IncAlthough the installers arrived later than the scheduled time because of circumstances beyond their control and were not able to finish the whole job in one day as they had projected, they removed our old windows and installed the new ones with skill and care. While installing the trim around the new windows on the outside, they discovered a piece of our siding that had been blown off in a recent windstorm and replaced it for us. They left absolutely no mess whatsoever. We are very happy with the windows and with the service we received
- C&T Clean Team LLCEverything went great. The team came over to give me an estimate and then scheduled it about 10 days later (per my request). Cleaning was very good. Walls, bannister, trim, bathtubs, toilets, stove, microwave, fridge, floors -- I have no complaints.
- Window Nation IncAmazing, They showed up on time and called first, they immediately got to work, Prepared a very professional environment and worked as the professionals they were. Very cautous about my things, tarped and put plastic everywhere and were continuously cleaning up after themselves. They were polite and done in amazing time with wonderful results. A great group, excellent installation, I am very satisfied with the price and quality. Amazing change to my house. Joh
- Renewal by Andersen of IndianaWe are quite satisfied with them. The windows are wonderful. They went above-and-beyond. They were here one day and it started raining and I thought, oh my gosh, I am going to be without windows the rest of the day but they were just as efficient taking the old windows off as they were putting the new windows on there. The price was pretty much in line with the other people. The quality is very good. They were punctual, they were here when they said they would be here, they called us beforehand. They were very professional and they cleaned everything up and everything was really good
- Window UniverseWent smoothly throughout the process from a quick web estimate to Salesman showing sample windows to the measure crew and then to the installation.
- Window UniverseEverything went well in regards to the price, quality and installation. The windows were actually better quality then I expected for the price and the installer did a great job on installation. The only small issue I had was not knowing that the price would be more than the advertised price because the home had storm windows and lead based paint. Drew did help me out by finding a coupon to offset some of the extra cost which I appreciated. I have no complaints so far
- Elbert Construction IncVery good. We were very pleased with the work and attitude of Exterior Home Improvement. They were prompt, efficient and courteous. They did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. Can't ask for more these days. The project manager even cleaned the window for us. And I mean really cleaned the window. Nice jo
Window Installers in Bloomington
- Business Description:We can now offer our complete window price list to our Angie's List customers before you even schedule an appointment with us. We're the easiest company in town and we LOVE our Angie's List customers. To get our complete price list go to WindowUniverseIndy.com/prices. We offer energy efficient replacement windows and doors to homeowners and businesses all over the Indy area! We have a full line of products to meet the needs of all of our customers. From the budget minded to the performance or..Recent Review:Happy customer from beginning to end. Window Universe was professional and responsive. I think I got a good value and they cut out all the sales men/women so they can keep their prices low.Tracy & John R.
- Business Description:Cochran Exteriors serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. We take pride in our work and welcome the opportunity to assist residential and commercial owners in their restoration projects. We work hard to ensure that you receive the highest quality products with complete customer service at the best value. Our mission is to provide you with an effective and comprehensive roofing, siding and gutter system that will deliver satisfaction for years to com..Recent Review:I had a couple neighbors get a new roof and I needed a new roof. I saw the Cochran Exteriors sign and called for an estimate, on June 23, 2021. I started the experience on July 6th at 10:00 AM, after taking the day off work for this appointment, I was called and asked if I could reschedule. When I refused they sent an assistant Brian, He was very nice and seemed knowledgeable. My main concern was getting roof completed before it turned cold, I was assured the work would be done in two to three weeks after contract and half my money was received. After many phone calls I accepted a contract on August 23, 2021. My project was submitted to "Production" after my 50% was paid on August 30, 2021. I received a letter on or around September 29, 2021 informing me that my project had been accepted into "Production". I received a couple calls from my salesman explaining that my home does not meet code and they have a waiver of warranty on my roof they need signed because of it, and they are not a drywall company and they need a release of any and all liability of interior work performed on the installation of a Sun Tunnel in my home. When I objected i was informed it would just make the process take longer. I signed the warranty waiver (with objection asking for my money back), I was informed a cancellation fee would be in place, however, I did I refuse to sign the drywall waiver. My "salesman" called a couple more time (speaking negatively) about production but they needed picture of my attic and pictures of a weather vein on my barn roof. (re-roofing my home and barn). He showed up almost 10pm to take the pictures. From that moment on I did not hear from Cochran, on November 1st I received a "TEXT" from Cochran wanting to schedule my roof on November 22, 2021, to reply "C" to confirm. I was appalled after waiting several months, I receive a text and not a phone call. The materials were delivered on Friday the 19th, Monday morning, November 22, 2021, I had approximately 12 people show up at my house before daylight, parking in mine and my neighbors front yards, No one came to my door and they began tearing my roof off. I did have two gentleman come to my door and not speaking English at all pointing at my garage, I opened the door and they saw I did not have a vehicle parked in the garage, they began nailing a tarp up hammering nails into the garage door frame. After watching for a while I approached a gentleman and asked if he spoke english and was immediately greeted with a huge attitude and informed he was also hispanic. He informed me he did not work for Cochran Exteriors, he was a private contractor and he was contracted to do my roof. Later in the morning I received another knock at the door to find two different gentleman holding a phone showing me a picture of a Sun Tunnel and they were pointing inside my home, (they did not speak english either). I let them in and showed them where it was to be installed. I was standing in the front yard a couple hours later, and a gentleman approached and asked if I was the homeowner and I said yes, you must be the Job Superintendent, he advised no his guys were the ones installing the Sun Tunnel and they have a problem. We went inside to find out what was going on, we discovered that the tunnel was too short and they needed more materials to finish. He immediately got on the phone with the local supplier to see if he could find more tunnel tubing, while talking on his phone on speaker the supplier informed him they have all sun tunnels in stock and keep them in house with plenty on hand. ( I was told the six week delay was waiting on the Sun Tunnel to be delivered) . He then left to retrieve the materials needed. He was helpful and knowledgeable, but he was not my job superintendent. As they were finishing the job there were several items not satisfactory, I reached out to the Sun Tunnel worker and expressed to him what was wrong and he was able to get a couple of them addressed. Later that night after 8:30pm i get a knock at my door and the same two gentleman are standing there holding a ladder and a clean cloth, they were there to clean the debris and leaves they left inside the sun tunnel. I received another "TEXT" from Cochran Exteriors asking if I was satisfied with the completed work. I have yet to hear from them, While I don't have a problem with the quality of work performed, there was NO communication, I was never contacted by anyone after they got their 50% deposit and felt I was lied to on several occasions. It also took 152 days to get the work completed and my number one concern became reality as the work was completed on the coldest day. I will not and would not recommend this company to complete any work of any kind...Tom S.
- Business Description:Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit ..Recent Review:We needed new siding on the second story of our house and we needed new gutters. Tom came out and explained everything to us. I was super impressed that he did not try to oversell his product, unlike the other company that gave us an estimate. He told us what we needed, and more importantly, what we didn't need. We bought James Hardie siding and I am very happy with the product and the installation. The price was better than the other estimates, mostly because the other companies tried to sell us things we didn't need. Tom, our representative, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with, I highly recommend him and JD HostetterKim S.
- Business Description:2017 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER IN WINDOWS IN THE INDIANAPOLIS AREA!!! Services offered now include bathroom and kitchen remodels, custom mfg replacement windows,entry/patio doors,insulated siding, sunrooms, roofing,insulation, gutters. Barrier window is a direct factory outlet and provides installation with all products. All products installed by Barrier come with a Lifetime non-prorated warranty and is owner transferable. Barrier Window Inc was established in 1996Recent Review:“Super happy with the work from Barrier Windows! We worked with Neil in measuring and ordering my mom’s window and he was awesome. The crew came out and completed the work in 1/2 day. My mom lives in an older home and was worried about any challenges the crew may encounter but the install went smooth. Neil was professional, friendly, truly knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I recommend Barrier Windows.” Peggi LittlPEGGI L.
- Business Description:Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company ..Recent Review:It went very well. Excellent crew!!!! Thank you!!! And Happy Holidays.Sherrie W.
- Business Description:Tide Waterproofing is a total foundation service. Our system has been proven to work for over 22 years through the worst conditions, and are proud of our commitment to customer service. We do pinning & pairing, epoxy injections, and more. http://www.tidewaterproofing.neRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were professional and solve the problem. They were efficient and had a fair price. They know what they were doing.Milana R.
- Business Description:We are locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treating your home as if it was our own. We have A+ rating with BBB and voted best of homeadvisor 2018. Prairie State Siding & Window has financing as low as 0% but also works with low payment options to fit any budget. we work with national banks all from your homeRecent Review:Wonderful experience and an expert job.Martin and Christine B.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Due to changes with Angie's List, please DO NOT contact us via the Message Center or we may never receive or be able to respond to your message. Contact us ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-419-4143. We rescreen your window and door screens on site. Aluminum window screens must be removed prior to service appointment. We also rescreen screen porches and install customer supplied storm doors. We also provide other handyman n remodeling services. Lets meet and discuss your project ..Recent Review:Brandon was awesome and super fast. Great communication and very transparent process.Brian M.
Deals in Bloomington for Replacement Windows
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window installer articles
Cutting a window into a brick wall requires specialized tools and skills. Learn the type of professional you need to hire to get the job done correctly.
Solar window film can help bring immediate results to your drafty and stuffy rooms while retaining that natural light. Read on to learn about all things solar film-related in this helpful guide.
Find window replacement installers in
window replacement installers in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc9943 E US Hwy 36
- ABC Contractors LLC3131 W Venture Blvd B
- ABC Roofing Company, Inc.1075 Broad Ripple Avenue Ste 351
- Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC5385 N Lakeview Dr
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- American Roofing412 w 13 th st
- AMI Contractors LLC8320 N State Rd. 37
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Austin Construction4580 Branstetter Rd
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Barrier Windows711 J Mar Dr
- Bath Planet of Indianapolis4330 Hull St
- Bender Lumber Company6002 W State Road 46
- Bloominclean4260 west Grand Avenue
- Bloomington Windows Siding & Fence8031 Hardin Ridge Rd
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Bryan's Home Improvements2704 W 300 N
- Built by YOU1935 S Locust Ct
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- C & M Heating & Air6750 N 100 E
- C&T Clean Team LLC1668 W. Hennessey St.
- Camden Stained Glass LLC5345 Winthrop Ave C
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Indianapolis1435 Brookville Way Suites E & G
- Christian Construction611 Johnson Road
- City Glass of Bloomington Inc719 W 17th St
- Classic Restoration & Construction2855 Ramp Creek Rd
- Clean Sweep Chimney ServicePO Box 1474
- Cochran Exteriors LLC8461 Castlewood Dr
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Cote Construction1435 W. Main St.
- Cover Up Window Wells Inc6N257 Robert Ct
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- Crawlspace Doctor1435 Topp Creek Dr
- CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION4777 LAMPKINS RIDGE RD
- Crossroads Foundation Repair6274 E 375 S
- CTW Restoration & Remodeling2500 S Rockport Rd Ste 2708
- C & M Heating & Air
- D J Crews Group11225 E 200 N
- Dalco Overhead Doors2753 N County Road 550 E
- David & Sons3013 S. Stratford Dr.
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Demshar Construction7705 S Mt Zion Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DreamBuilders LLC5488 E State Rd 46
- DS RestorationP.O Box 136
- D J Crews Group
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Pro Painting383 Williams Court
- Elite Stucco & EIFS Solutions12125 E 65th St #36953
- Elite Window And Door LLC6137 Crawfordsville Rd
- Energy Conservation Systems3757 est.Stipp rd
- Expert Window & Door7480 S Old State Rd 37
- Elbert Construction Inc
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Fair & Square Construction LLC11141 Sunny Slope dr
- Final Touch ExteriorsPO Box 1514
- Fresh Perspective Roofing and Remodel913 N. Illinoise Street
- Frost Roofing and Restoration, LLC.310 West Main Street
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- Galloway-Beck Plumbing Heating Cooling640 S Main St
- General Contracting & Maintenance7620 N Fox Hollow Rd
- GEO'S WINDOW & SCREEN REPAIR3822 S.YONKERS ST.
- Glass Doctor of Bloomington Indiana2311 West 3rd Street
- Golden Hands Construction334 S Jackson St
- Galloway-Beck Plumbing Heating Cooling
- KC Painting Company115 Stoneway Drive
- Kevin Walcott Construction6550 W. Ratliff Road
- KILLBRIDE CONSTRUCTION4230 WILLIAMS RD
- Kings Painting Co512 W Smith Valley Rd
- Kirkenlow Remodeling4000 W 106th St # 160-170
- Koontz Construction Inc5699 N Union Valley Rd
- KC Painting Company