When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bloomington, IN
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bloomington
- KLB Appliance ServicesThe service was great. I’m so glad I had them come repair instead of just replacing the dryer. They were very informative and professional. I would recommend and use them again.
- Superior Appliance Service of IndyGreat service - they were even able to get started the same day as my request thru Angie’s List. Kevin was prompt, professional, pleasant and willing to explain everything and answer anything. I’d definitely recommend to anyone!
- KLB Appliance ServicesTalked to Kevin (owner) late morning and he was at our home by 4 pm to make the repair. Same day service- impressive! He was knowledgeable, was able to get the part that day and kept me informed on his schedule. I knew approximately when to expect him and he wore a mask as I requested. The repair only took about 30 minutes and he explained that there was a 1 year warranty on the part so if any problems, call him back and he’d take care of things. Kevin was very personable and I felt comfortable with him. I will use his services again
- General Contracting & MaintenanceWe asked Rick to come out to give an estimate for repairs requested by the person buying our home. He was extremely diligent in taking notes about what we needed and came prepared with the inspection report in hand. He delivered a very reasonable quote the next day. We will definitely recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you Rick!
- KLB Appliance ServicesThis was an awesome experience. Kevin, the owner, came the same day I called. He was busy with a customer in Indianapolis but would come by at 6 PM. He is a Christian who you can trust to do an excellent job on any appliance he accepts. I had worked on my dryer checking all that I could and as soon as he came he went immediately to the heat sensor and within two minutes he knew exactly what was the problem. He did not have the part but said he would return when he had it. I paid him at that time which was well worth the charge. His fees are in line with the industry standard. Kevin has several years experience working with "Jerry's Appliance Repair" and he knows his business better than most other people working on these. He has seen it all and decided to leave working for Jerry's and start his own business. You can be assured that he will do the right job and that he takes pride in his work
- Turner ApplianceSteve had to be one the nicest technicians we've had and very good at explaining everything and making sure there wasn't anything else that had happened that he'd missed. He also worked with the dryer to make sure it was working okay. After he left, we had some more problems at the end of the entire drying cycle. After we tested it and called him, we talked with Steve about the problem and he figured out what the major problem was. He told us how long it would take to fix and how much it was going to cost us. The charge for fixing was almost nothing, versus the charge for the actual piece needed. Even though we still needed to do more to the dryer, Turner appliance has been a great company to work with and very helpful at explaining why and how to do it. I wish more companies work like they did
- Jerry's Appliance RepairAn appliance store here in Bloomington referred me to Jerry's. I phoned them on Thursday morning and was treated courteously and given an appointment for Friday. Then their well-designed and detailed web site took over, confirming my appointment and giving me precise information about when the service crew would arrive. They showed up right on time. Tyler and Steve listened to my problem and located what was causing the leak. They corrected the positioning of the filter and showed me how to install the next filter properly. They were friendly and courteous. Tyler explained the charges, which were very reasonable. We are completely satisfied with the service
- The Appliance GuyI was completely thrilled with The Appliance Guy! The amazing customer service I received was shocking. I have never had such a great experience with any repair company ever. After trying to contact several other business without any luck or getting outrageous prices I contacted The Appliance Guy in Cloverdale Indiana. I called The Appliance Guy at 5:45 on Saturday knowing that they closed at 6pm.Not only did I get a hold of a human instead of a answering service but they stayed open for me passed their closing time. That is virtually unheard of in the repair businesses. They knew I wouldn't be able to get there until after 6:30 but they stayed opening just for me.They not only had the part I needed but their prices are extremely fair. Unlike most of their competitors around here they didn't charge and outrageous price and stayed opening passed their closing time. The best part of my experience was the fact it was the Saturday before Easter Sunday! The customer service I received was outstanding and very welcoming. I love the family atmosphere here. I will never go anywhere else for appliance parts or service. They not only have parts but they sell appliances,repair appliances, deliver appliances, do service calls and they have excellent knowledge of virtually every appliance you can think of. They even haul away unwanted appliances for FREE! I will never go anywhere else for appliances or appliance parts or service. They really are a amazing business and I will refer them over any other business. Idfk give them a A++ if it was and optional
- RepairClinic.com IncGood. We were able to easily find the parts we needed and were able to fix our own washer for a fraction of what it would have cost to hire someone to fix it.
- Sears Appliance RepairNot good. I think they knew what they was doing. They were here and didn't hesitate once we called them.
Appliance Repair Experts in Bloomington
- Business Description:Major household appliance repair. Natural gas/LP conversions.Recent Review:The service was great. I’m so glad I had them come repair instead of just replacing the dryer. They were very informative and professional. I would recommend and use them again.Rose H.
- Business Description:5 employees. No subs. Charges an hourly labor rate of $60. Travel charge (covers trip out and diagnosis is $80.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:EXPERIENCED SINCE 2009. Dryer Vent Service is our ONLY BUSINESS and ENTIRE FOCUS, NOT a sideline or secondary business. We are locally owned and operated with on-going dryer vent training including exclusive ELITE CERTIFIED TECH training. We do all that is necessary (cleaning, repairing, re-routing, or new installations) to assure dryer vents are safe and efficient. We are dedicated to courtesy and care for the homeowner and the home, with promised and guarantee satisfaction. Dryer vent servi..Recent Review:Vent cleaned and not-to-code flexible tubing replaced. Quick, thorough, professional. Will definitely hire again.CONNIE M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Commercial Service is a locally owned heating and cooling company that has served the community since 1946. Call us today!Recent Review:They have been excellent and the people are very professional. They show up when they promise and clean up when they are done. I would highly recommend them.Angelita L.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 35 years. Our technicians are trained experts and certified in the diagnosis, repair and installation of heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment. We take pride in our work and strive to provide the highest quality service available. Your family’s comfort and satisfaction is our number one concern
- Business Description:Constructive Innovations has become General Contracting and Maintenance, a subsidiary of Electrical Installations, LLc. This merger has expanded our capabilities to include all types of electrical services and repair
- Business Description:Innovative Garages began with the simple idea of offering top quality products with excellent customer service at competitive prices. Many new and innovative products for garages have come to the market since 2002. As an independently owned company we are able to offer you top quality products from many different manufactures. We are constantly looking at and evaluating innovative storage products. The majority of people enter and exit their home through their garage, so we treat it as it is ..
- Business Description:We have a total of Twelve full time employees , We sub-contract very small amount of work, because we do most of it our self
Deals in Bloomington for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- leckrones All Solution services 202 E 9th St
- leckrones All Solution services
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair