When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Bloomington, IN
There are 15 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Bloomington
- Fire Dawgs Junk RemovalIt was great - fast, friendly and very efficient... I will definitely recommend to friends, family and neighbors. I’m very happy about the work!
- Jackson JunkScheduling an appointment for a free estimate was very easy. The guys were punctual, friendly, and courteous. We went over what we wanted removed, they quoted us a price and they worked efficiently to get all the items out. Couldn't be happier to have these items removed, there's so much more room for activities
- Sterling Van LinesItems were shipped from CA. to IN. Overall, items were delivered but movers underestimated arrival time. They were delayed several hours. (1/2 day). They underestimated length of time from south to Bloomington.
- Steri-Clean Indiana, Inc.This team advertises that they are empathetic, compassionate, discreet, and non-judgemental and they are that and more. They were so kind and respectful of my anxiety before and during this difficult process. I have never seen any contractors work so hard to accomplish my goals. Being a single female and having pets I was concerned about safety with strangers in my home. Chris and Mike were personable and professional in every way. I found the service expensive for my budget but totally worth it! I can recommend them with NO reservations
- Bloomington Painting and Cleaning LLCGreat company! Very reasonable and gets the job done ontime. Has done several different things for me. Highly recommend
- Bloomington Painting and Cleaning LLCThey clean my space once a week. They are reliable, professional, and do great work. I have also had them do some painting work for me in the past and they are great when I have large items that need to be hauled away. I will continue to use them.
- Bloomington Painting and Cleaning LLCThis company does great work! I have had rooms painted inside my how they painted my exterior of my home as well as my garage. They hauled off all my junk. I also have hired to clean on a weekly basis. Highly recommend this company .
- Bloomington Painting and Cleaning LLCI have had them do several things for me, and was happy every time. They have moved things, cleaned, painted, hauled off old items, pressure washed my deck and siding, etc. Great group of people, competitive rates. I will continue to use them.
- Fire Dawgs Junk RemovalBoth John and his partner (leader I forgot his name) were wonderful guys, professional, great personalities and easy going. They were very kind to my 4 y/o grandson who was so excited to see the big truck and allowed him to throw in some junk and lock the back door! What a positive experience! Thank you
- The Appliance GuyI was completely thrilled with The Appliance Guy! The amazing customer service I received was shocking. I have never had such a great experience with any repair company ever. After trying to contact several other business without any luck or getting outrageous prices I contacted The Appliance Guy in Cloverdale Indiana. I called The Appliance Guy at 5:45 on Saturday knowing that they closed at 6pm.Not only did I get a hold of a human instead of a answering service but they stayed open for me passed their closing time. That is virtually unheard of in the repair businesses. They knew I wouldn't be able to get there until after 6:30 but they stayed opening just for me.They not only had the part I needed but their prices are extremely fair. Unlike most of their competitors around here they didn't charge and outrageous price and stayed opening passed their closing time. The best part of my experience was the fact it was the Saturday before Easter Sunday! The customer service I received was outstanding and very welcoming. I love the family atmosphere here. I will never go anywhere else for appliance parts or service. They not only have parts but they sell appliances,repair appliances, deliver appliances, do service calls and they have excellent knowledge of virtually every appliance you can think of. They even haul away unwanted appliances for FREE! I will never go anywhere else for appliances or appliance parts or service. They really are a amazing business and I will refer them over any other business. Idfk give them a A++ if it was and optional
Hauling Services in Bloomington
- Business Description:Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized ..Recent Review:Excellent, very Professional & Knowledgeable..Will definitely recommend Indiana Foundation Co..Yolanda R.
- Business Description:Crawlspace Doctor was established in Bloomington, Indiana in 2002. Crawlspace Doctor was one of the first companies in the country to exclusively implement the practice of conditioned/ un-vented crawlspaces. We were perfecting our methods when almost everyone else still believed in vented crawlspaces. Over time conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industr..Recent Review:Excellent! Matt was great to work with. He really listened to my concerns (person in house with mold illness) and put together a plan for mold remediation in a way that will be a permanent fix and was extremely cost effective. He was upfront about scope, outcomes and pricingSTACEY D.
- Business Description:We are a professional, insured, veteran-owned junk removal, and hauling company. We provide dependable services, with military precision, to businesses, property managers, and overwhelmed souls. We provide same-day or next-day service for most projects. Examples of jobs we do: - Appliance, furniture, mattress/boxspring removal - Hot tub, shed, fence, deck demo, and removal. - Construction/remodel debris removal - Home/estate/apartment clean-outs - General junk/trash removal I've b..Recent Review:Brian and his team were incredibly professional. Within minutes of requesting a time through their website, they called to confirm an appointment and explain pricing. They were kind and incredibly friendly. We will use them again and highly recommend themMichelle L.
- Business Description:We are a family owned junk removal company. We haul away unwanted items, remove junk debris, offer residential/commercial/real estate home clean-outs. We do our best to recycle 80% of our hauls. Call us today for all of your junk hauling needs
- Business Description:812-219-0101 call or text this number to set up services. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, housecleaning, deep cleaning such as move in/out, and pressure washing decks/driveways. We are fully insured and registered with the state and federally tax compliant. We do NOT offer hauling or moving services as a stand alone service. After many years in the painting & cleaning industry working for others, we realized home owners were either overpaying or not getting the end result th..
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE! Flat Rate Movers offers Professional and Affordable Local and Long Distance moving services. No hidden fees, no gimmicks. Just moving! We offer flat-rate pricing- give us a call today to discuss your options. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction, and will work with you to ensure your expectations are being met. We offer an All-Inclusive In-State Move Special for only $3,530-no limits on time or mileage! We also offer Housecleaning services inclu..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. I was able to relax and let them do all the work. They really help me have an enjoyable moving experience. I highly recommend Flatrate Movers and would definitely use them again!Kim L.
- Business Description:Specializing in LANDSCAPING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We offer landscaping, naturalized paver patios, and retaining walls. We also provide trimming, plant install and mulching.Recent Review:Everything was done as quoted and we are totally satisfied.richard r.
- Business Description:Steri-Clean is a multiple award winning company dedicated to helping people facing extreme cleaning needs. We restore homes and lives following any biohazard spills such as blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases, as well as severe clutter and hoarding. Our specialty cleaning services also help remediate tear gas, fingerprint dust, obnoxious odors, rodent and animal issues and more serious conditions like Ebola, C-Diff and MRSA. Our biohazard services are available 24 hours a day, 365 da..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc3440 S Post Rd
- Charitable Handyman5410 S Ison Road
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- College Movers & Junk Hauling2620 N Walnut St
- Crawlspace Doctor1435 Topp Creek Dr
- Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc
- Indiana Foundation Service624 North Front Street
- Indiana Foundation Service
- PPS Contractors4300 N Old State Rd 37
- PPS Contractors
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- Veteran Hauling4389 N Long Rd
- Veteran Hauling