For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Bloomington, IN
There are 37 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Bloomington
- CNC Construction and RemodelingHarold and his team was very professional and knowledgeable and listened to our ideas and made them happen. The quality of workmanship was exceptional. We hired CNC to do three projects around our home from bathroom remodeling to a pergola being built and on every project they did an outstanding job. Communication was always a top priority for Harold and we was always made aware of any changes that needed to be made along the way which we then discussed and resolved before moving forward. I would highly recommend CNC Construction to anyone looking for a good, honest, affordable contractor that will not disappoint
- CNC Construction and RemodelingOmg CNC made this renovation so easy. They took care of everything, always on time, always cleaned up at the end of the day and if we changed our minds or had concerns about something they were there to guide us and offer suggestions if needed. These guys were amazing with every task that was given to them, I would proudly pass along their information to anyone who is looking for a dependable and very knowledgeable company to do any type of job. Thank you so much, I will be calling them in the future for any other project that might come up. Their rating should be A+, not just an A
- Bob Wood Construction Weekends OnlyThe work was done on October 2, 2021. The small repairs are ok. The fence was removed but the holes were not filled in. He didn't even bring fill dirt. His crew also left wires that were attached to the fence still dangling from the shed. When he left he didn't say anything about coming back, he had to do another job. He might come back to do other work inside. I paid $1200 for three men to work for 2 hours. That's $200/man per hour and this problem has still not been fixed. I texted Bob the day after the work and asked about the holes. I asked if he was finished and he said yes, he doesn't do things like that. That was October 3. It is now October 20. Still waiting
- Krystal Sparkling Klean LLCThey did a good job cleaning. however they needed a small stick vacuum and for some reason they did not have a good working one and I offered to lend them mine. unfortunately it seems to be missing. I didn’t see them leave with it and they don’t think they have it but I have turned my house upside down and I don‘t find it. Frustrating ending to a good cleaning job
- David Hazen Group LLCIt was fine dealing with them. The receptionist was fine. The person who came out was also fine. I would use them in the future.
- Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLCEric solved our kitchen vent problem with ingenuity, efficiency, and cost effectiveness. In our midcentury house, which had been remodeled by a previous owner, the microwave/exhaust vent above the stove was sending steam, grease, and hot air inside instead of outside. We thought the solution would be to install an expensive hood and vent. Eric saved the day by redirecting the vent and installing ductwork to the outside. Our kitchen is cleaner and cooler as a result. We are extremely satisfied with his work
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCTom and his helper, Mike, were prompt, pleasant and efficient. He always called before coming over to make sure it was convenient and someone would be home to let him in. He cleaned up everything, every day, before going home. He always discussed any changes/additions to the various projects fully and clearly. We plan to use them again
- Bloomington Maintenance LLC Fire,Flood RestorationBloomington maintenance came in and really did an awesome job turning my basement into a man cave. They really exceeded my expectations. I felt like they did the job like it was his own house. He was very resourceful and everything I needed done and more was done. The price was great, everything about it was a great experience. Thank you bloomington maintenance..
- CNC Construction and RemodelingCNC did an outstanding job. They are great to work with and flexible. We changed our mind on a couple of things on the fly and they easily adapted. They are very detailed and work hard to have everything done correctly. We have found CNC to be very fair and trustworthy. They figure out how to get things done and do it well. Check out the few pictures we added. We love our new shower. We are so happy we got it done and used CNC. We would highly recommend CNC for a shower remodel. They do great custom work that is high end. Cadillac work at a fair price
- CNC Construction and RemodelingCNC Construction did great work in completing all agreed upon jobs done quickly and with great quality. I definitely recommend them.
Handymen in Bloomington
- Business Description:Professional Cleaning and Handyman Service serving your local and surrounding areas. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It went very well. She was easy to communicate with. They have done a good job in a timely manner and was very cost effective.Stacey S.
- Business Description:Kirkenlow Remodeling, Inc. has been serving Indianapolis and surrounding counties since 1995. We are a full service remodeling company that is licensed, bonded and insured. Let us provide you with a Free Estimate for all of your Remodeling needs including; Siding (James Hardie Fiber Cement and Thermal Core Insulated Vinyl Siding Systems), Windows, Decks, Roofing and Spray foam Insulation. Kirkenlow Remodeling is a certified contractor with James Hardie, Conklin Roofing Systems, for Commerci..Recent Review:We had quotes from 30,000 to 60,000. It was like some of these guys wanted to rebuild the house. Kenny Wood initially came in close but under the lowest, but still a little too much for our budget. We discussed it and he made some suggestions to save money but still get the job done. His guys came in the next week, got right to work and did an excellent job. I would definitely hire Kirkenlow againRichard B.
- Business Description:Trustworthy, detail-oriented Handyman with a variety of services offered. If you need something repaired, painted or installed, call Hank!Recent Review:Hank and his team did a wonderful job of color matching and painting our orange brick exterior. They then went back and added new detail trim to accent the new paint job. Wonderful company to work with, the were fast, cost effective and very professional. We will definitely use them again in the futureBarb O.
- Business Description:Specializing in LANDSCAPING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We offer landscaping, naturalized paver patios, and retaining walls. We also provide trimming, plant install and mulching.Recent Review:Everything was done as quoted and we are totally satisfied.richard r.
- Business Description:2011 through 2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Gutter Repair/Replacement and Remodeling General and Siding. DC Roofing & Exteriors is a full service construction company and one stop shop. There is no job too small. For personable, detailed and professional service DC Roofing & Exteriors will take care of your project with pride in its workmanship. All work is guaranteed with the best warranties on products. With certifications through training and experience, there is no job too s..Recent Review:Called for some work to be done on the roof and got me more than I could’ve thought. They found unexpected roof damage i.e wind damage and hail damage. They came and took my roof off within an hour and replaced some of the osb took out my old chimneys and had the new roof on and cleaned up around the house by 1-1:30 and whole project done within roughly 4.5 hours. They sent pictures of the entire project in the start of every phase to keep me posted so I knew how far they were the entire time! They fought for me and worked with me to get me what I needed. Highly recommend for any exterior project. They will be doing my gutters and replacing some of my old siding and looking forward to them coming back!Michael N.
- Business Description:TOTALLY TOBACCO FREE EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS. Family owned & operated doesn't say enough; we treat you and your home as though you were our long-lost cousin. We will take our shoes off at the door and be respectful of your space and culture. There will be no lingering odors of tobacco left behind or much of a sign we were there excepting the improvements to your home. All contractors can say what they want to sell a service; we will "own" it. None of the reviews you read here are planted by..Recent Review:Arrived right on time, performed the job efficiently and effectively, and provided helpful explanation and advice along the way. As a homeowner, this was an exceptionally satisfying experience.Michael K.
- Business Description:Need some odd jobs done inside and outside your home? Tired of feeling disrespected by other landscaping and home maintenance services? You've come to the right place! At Non Toxic Home, LLC, with over 12 years of experience in landscaping and handyman services, we care deeply about our community and want to ensure you feel respected and appreciated. We offer a variety of services including: -Mulch bed application and installation -Flower, small tree and shrub planting -Shrub trimming -Yar..Recent Review:Highly recommended. This company offers a wide range of services. They are the most reliably researched and truthful healthy, non-toxic home company in the genre. Nothing beats experience and these two have more than their share of that. You can count on their well-researched consulting services, plus, you'll get a discount at specified sellers! New this year are equally recommendable landscaping and handyman services, capable, affordable, and performed with equally high pride and integrity. Be sure to subscribe to their blog to get up to speed on all the toxic 'stuff' in your midst and stay informed. It rocksSuzy R.
- Business Description:Ardsley Group is a licensed General Contractor based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Established in 1984, we provide renovation, construction, and insurance restoration services to residential, retail, multifamily, and hospitality markets. Whether you need to replace your roofing system or siding; add a room addition; remodel a kitchen or basement; or renovate the entire home down to the studs; Ardsley delivers quality workmanship, excellent communication and stays within your budget. We are fully ..Recent Review:It went great! The workers showed up at the scheduled time and work was done professionally and within the time needed to do repairs. They repaired my roof, replaced the skylight, replaced the entire bathroom ceiling! Noticed a few other places that needed repairs and did those as well. They even repaired the kitchen skylight as well which showed some leaking. I would recommend Ardsley Group and definitely use them again. Thank yoJuanita C.
- Business Description:Coffman Construction Is a mufti-faceted company providing a top notch roofing service for residential through commercial. We pride ourselves on performance and completion of our work in a very timely manor. We also provide a top notch remodeling service for are your remodeling needs. New home construction is one of our specialties.Recent Review:This contractor is too from where I livepat a.
- Business Description:Check us out on our facebook page! www.facebook.com/FPR777 or www.bloomingtonroofingcompany.com employer identification number : 47-1294527
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Zach of All Trades
- A&S Contractors409 S. Walnut A
- A+ Construction CompanyP.O. Box 1029
- A-1 Indiana Waterproofing Inc9943 E US Hwy 36
- Abainey7250 w. Ratliff rd.
- Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC5385 N Lakeview Dr
- Absolute Property Maintenance128 S Carlisle St
- Advanced Facility SolutionsP.O. Box 1547
- Aim To Please Plumbing & Electric3660 S Leonard Springs Rd
- All American Exteriors, LLP2126 W US Highway 136
- All Purpose Improvements503 W Ritter St
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Ampro Pest Control4774 Marshall Dr
- Annee & Matry Heating & Cooling7631 S Meridian St
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Arthur Constitution442 Tamera Lane
- AUTHENTIC PAINTING & WALLCVNGPO Box 263
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Zach of All Trades
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation1420 S Walnut
- Baker's Fine Painting2125 Azalea Lane
- Barrier Windows711 J Mar Dr
- Bloominclean4260 west Grand Avenue
- Blue Flame3208 S. Omaha Crossing
- BMG Restoration LLC1086 Pawtucket Drive
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- Brad Figg4375 N. Ridgewood Drive
- Brastock Contractors6082 East Hadley Road
- Brothers Preservation LLC4811 Round Lake Rd B
- B-Town Maintenance and Renovation
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services8038 Midlothian Way
- C & M Heating & Air6750 N 100 E
- C E S ENERGY-4860 W Morris St
- C&M Cleaning & Maintenancep.o box 3344
- Carrithers Construction2638 Hueston Way
- Castanon Drywall
- ccrservices3621 N Kinser Pike
- Chandler Tile507 W Lois Lane
- Charitable Handyman5410 S Ison Road
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Restoration & Construction2855 Ramp Creek Rd
- CNC Construction and RemodelingPO Box 2315
- Coffman Roofing & Construction2600 E Scott Rd
- Cowboy's Consolidated Services590 South Ohio Street
- Crane Remodeling & Contracting, LLC7156 S Stain Ridge Road
- CTW Restoration & Remodeling2500 S Rockport Rd Ste 2708
- CUSTOM COUNTERTOPS & CABINETRY7406 N RED HILL RD
- C & A's Chimney Sweep & Lawn Maintenance Services
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC1412 S MONON DR
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- D&M Construction12234 country pines rd.
- D&M Mechanical4748S S 1250 E
- David & Sons3013 S. Stratford Dr.
- DC Roofing & Exteriors1785 Walnut Ln
- Deckard Construction, LLC1001 14th St
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dreamscapers Outdoor Maintenance531 Turtleback Creek Drive
- DS RestorationP.O Box 136
- D & S MAINTENANCE INC
- General Contracting & Maintenance7620 N Fox Hollow Rd
- GENERAL REPAIR SVC INC115 W GRIMES LN
- GEO'S WINDOW & SCREEN REPAIR3822 S.YONKERS ST.
- Getting hammered design and fabrication8228 N Railroad St
- Golden Hands Construction334 S Jackson St
- Gregg's Home Improvements2118 E Kelly Branch Rd
- General Contracting & Maintenance
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace ServicePo Box 234
- H and A Appliance Repair
- HANDY RANDY/LR HOMESPO BOX 2296
- Hank's Home Repair and Painting97 Forest Glen Ct
Terre Haute, Indiana
- Harris Services5123 South Production Drive Suite C
- Hartyourcarr2207 W Morris St
- HHS Maintenance and Construction5699 State Road 158
- Home Enhancements3020 Forest Ridge Dr
- HOME ENHANCEMENTS3020 FOREST RIDGE DR
- HomeTech1503 21st Street
- Honest Experienced Labor Professional 13402 E Hickory Hills Ct
- Hoosier home improvement and repair601 S Main St
- Hoosier Services & Mechanical5943 N. Britton Rd.
- Hunter's Home Improvement 1952 Pinebrooke Ct
- H & H Construction & Crawlspace Service
- J&K Mechanical, Heating, and Air Conditioning, LLC 11656 N Creekside Dr
- J&S Colson Construction319 Poplar Trl
- JD Hostetter & Associates7651 W 88th St
- Jj's Handyman ServicesPO Box 1298
- JLB Craftsman Service1309 S Basswood Cir
- Johnson's Kustoms Construction
- Jones Lawn and Handyman1633 S Walnut St
- JOTTIE DAVIDSON CONSTRUCTION8019 E 36TH ST
- J&K Mechanical, Heating, and Air Conditioning, LLC
- L&L Lawn Crafters229 Sadie ln
- L&L Lawn Crafters
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Bloomington, IN?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Bloomington, IN?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.