D & S MAINTENANCE INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2008

We have a total of Twelve full time employees , We sub-contract very small amount of work, because we do most of it our self...

Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Indiana Crawl Space Repair

Indiana Crawl Space Repair is a trusted crawl space repair contractor providing waterproofing, insulation, encapsulation, drainage, vapor barriers, and structural repairs in Indiana and the Greater Indianapolis area. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Give us a call at 800-371-1939 to schedule an appointment

PowerWasher Plus

Let PowerWasher Plus do the dirty work for you! There is not a job that is too big or too small. PowerWasher Plus has been providing dependable and friendly service to Indiana since 1999 with two locations in Indianapolis and Bloomington.

Offers by PowerWasher Plus on Angi

10/25/2018

We purchased wrong size shutters so they had to come back a second time and hang the right ones after we exchanged them. The job was performed to our satisfaction; however, the price was extremely high for such a small project. Will not use again due to unfair pricing.

Description of Work
Had 3 pairs of shutters hung second floor.

08/26/2018

Completed work in the one bedroom to our satisfaction. Needed to go get a part for the outlet box in the second room and didn’t want to complete work at that time because attic was “too hot.” Told us to call and schedule another time for him to come back to finish work in the second room. That was early July 2018. I have called 3 times to schedule. Told “someone will call you to set up a time.” Cu...

Description of Work
Needed a new outlet box and then ceiling fans installed in one our bedrooms and our home office.

Category electrician,handyman service

05/03/2018

great job as usual for these local professionals

Description of Work
overhead LED lights installed in garage

Category electrician,handyman service

08/25/2017

Very well - on time, very good work!

Description of Work
Assembling an outdoor playset

06/14/2017

It didn't go. After some email exchanges which included my list of projects, I got a call asking where I lived, and when I was available. I got another call to set up the visit to go over the list so an estimate could be made. An hour before the appointment, I got a call saying they couldn't make it, and could we reschedule. We did reschedule. On the day of the new appointment, I got nothing. No c...

Description of Work
I had a list of projects, from installing a fence, to adding deck gates, drywall and kitchen backsplash.

Category handyman service,remodeling

01/10/2017

very good people. A pleasure to work with on any household projects. Would recommend to anyone needing handyman services. A+++

Description of Work
various construction projects , fan installation , skylight repair,

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,roofing

10/06/2016

They arrived, and my husband asked them how much they thought it would cost. They said they needed to go out and look at it first and then tell us. They go out there for 20 minutes and come back and tell us they don't have the right tools to fix it, so they can't help. They leave. Two weeks later, we get a bill for $216.

Description of Work
We asked D&S if they could fix an outdoor drain in our yard that wasn't draining.

Category drain cleaning

08/10/2016

The home warranty company scheduled D&S to investigate a water problem. Nick patiently listened, as I explained some of the testing that we did since discovering the problem, and found it to be a leaky washer. I really appreciate the fact that he took the time to consider all the factors involved because the leak could have been coming from a few different sources. I would consider calling them ag...

Description of Work
Fix a water leak

08/18/2015

Two guys repaired a plumbing leak that I had. I have used them before. They do good work, but labor costs seem a little high. I don't have to worry though about the job not being done correctly. Workmanship is always excellent.

Description of Work
Repaired a plumbing leak.

10/30/2014

Nice person. Was very busy but professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
remove and put in new faucet

Category handyman service

We are a 24/7 year round Service/ Maintenance company, we have been family owned and runned for over 30 years. We do anything from simply changing a light bulb, to tearing your house down and rebuilding it, we are Licensed in HVAC, Electrical, and Generac Generators. We are fully insured and very strict on safety of our employees. We do work for major companies such as (Barns and Noble, Bed Bath and Beyond, Dollar General, ect.) and they have been returning to our business for years.