HARBOR CABINETS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

Kitchen and Bath full service dealer, WE offer Four lines of cabinets, Cabinet knobs and pulls, Vent-a-Hood venting systems, Fisher Paykel and DCS appliances, All Counter Top materials and more. Ask Military Discount...

Durr Construction, LLC

Remodelling, Kitchen, Bath and Construction. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Prime Epoxy Creations

As a veteran, I have always loved creating things with my hands. I started using epoxy when I made a river table. But my love for epoxy really started when I saw Stone Coat Countertops YouTube channel. I was amazed by the quality and durability of the product and it really sold me on using epoxy. I took online training at online epoxy pro and been getting more training for RK3 Designs. For me, epoxy allows me to create something unique and beautiful with just a few simple tools. It offers clients an affordable alternative for their kitchen and bathroom remodels. I love being able to transform a plain MDF board into something that leaves my customer saying WOW.

Luxury Bath of Seattle Inc

Are you looking for home improvement or bathroom remodeling advice? Luxury Bath is privately owned and been in business for over 15 years. It is the number one trusted resource for customers looking to update their bathroom or have a complete bathroom remodel. If you’re wanting advice on how to make your bathroom larger, how to remodel on a budget, or even looking for a local bathroom remodeler, Luxury Bath has the answers to all your remodeling questions. Open showroom available in Redmond too!!!!

Offers by Luxury Bath of Seattle Inc on Angi

03/06/2017

Teresa O.

Excellent!

Description of Work
3 bathrooms remodeled

Category home remodeling

01/14/2015

NANCY C.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

03/28/2014

James L.

This started as a shot in the dark. I'd interviewed several other remodelers and wasn't completely satisfied with the estimate process. One day I stopped in Harbor Cabinets on my way home and had a long conversation with Ralph Box. He had a good selection of cabinet styles and materials, counter tops and whole counters in the showroom. He came to my house took photographs and measurements, then wrote an estimate that came in under my budget. After I signed the contract and made a down payment, he ordered the materials. He coordinated the work of the various sub contractors and made regular visits to answer any questions, or resolve any problems. When my next remodeling project comes up, Harbor Cabinets will be my only stop. I heartily recommend them for kitchen or bathroom remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

02/06/2014

Gene L.

We were totally satisfied with David and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
They remodeled my whole kitchen.

Category home remodeling

We offer Design service, Project Management of Kitchen and Bath remodels, Installation and sales out the door.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover