Southern Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

With Angi since June 2009

Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Cindy Davis. Family owned. No additional trip charges. Additional email - southerncomfortheat@msn.com. Additional DBA - Southern Comfort....

Done Rite Services

Done Rite Services

We are Tucson's experts for A/C, heating, and electrical. Commercial or residential. We provide service Done Rite. Competitive pricing Done Rite. Our decades of experience shows in the quality of our work .

10/10/2017

They cooler was not kicking on and off right on the air conditioner. They came out looked at it and replaced the coil promptly. They were supposed to follow up with me about a part for my heater which they said wouldn't work this winter. I have called and left a message and emailed and have had no response, that's why I give them a B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Southern Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning for air conditioning services.

07/21/2015

We've used Southern Comfort AC three times now. Each time has been hassle free. The receptionist returned every call she said she would. They are, and always have been, exceptionally professional and have fixed our problems each time. AC in Southern AZ is a necessity. I'm grateful we've found someone reliable who we feel is also trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wiring around outside AC unit.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced motor and control panel in heatpump

01/24/2015

He showed up on Christmas eve, and made a parts run. He saved Christmas!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced compressor on heat pump

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed on Christmas Eve, repaired my a/c compressor. Need I say more.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair, maintenance, installation of heating, air conditioning & indoor air quality systems.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa