Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Vail, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Vail
- Arizona Foundation SolutionsIt went great! They are very busy and it took about 6 months from our initial call til completion....but they came when they were scheduled to come and Greg Andrews and his crew were awesome. They were professional..they knew their trade..they keep us informed about when they would arrive......they communicated very well about what they were doing..what work they’d be doing that day...explained the process ...and always made sure we understood....they never complained and work hard even though we had record heat.....great bunch of guys! read less
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonThey were on time. I got no choice. They answered my questions. I wasn't satisfied with the responsiveness. Like sending emails and letters, to try and get an response. I didn't care too much for that. It was kind of frustrating. It was after. I think they came out in July, and I didn't get it until six weeks. I guess that is reasonable. You have to send a couple of letters to the owner, and stuff like that. The actually work was done very well, except for the gutters. The actual coming out for the work was great. There was one person. I was on an tight time schedule. I had to have it done before the end of July, the last Friday in July. They had a tight time schedule, and they were agreeable. They were coming out of Phoenix, and after I signed the contract, and wanted the money then. The work took a couple of hours to complete. The gutters were another date. That was just the pvc pipe in the ground. It wasn't priced together, it was separated out. It was this much and that much. He left the area clean. He had to remove some of the carpeting to get the concrete, and did a good job and didn't butcher it, and I didn't care because it was the closet. He left the area very clean. It was called under-pinning. Its one word. He showed me the work he had done, and what it was going to do. He was nice and came on time read less
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonOur consultant, Ryan Overcash was great to work with. His detailed inspection identified three small additional areas that needed minor patching. Ryan was very informative and educational when describing what he found and the potential solutions for our situation. The work was completed as promised. All during the process and afterwards, Ryan communicated with us to be assured that we were completely satisfied with the work…and we were read less
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonService was great. Very professional and helpful. Inspector deemed foundation to be in good shape and no service was needed. Offered some recommendations to ensure that the foundation remains in good shape.
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonJack is friendly and knowledgable in his business. After the free evaluation Jack suggested that I could perform the work myself. He was very willing to fix the problem but suggested that I could do this straight-forward job myself and save money. Jack is a honest man and I highly recommend him and his company read less
- IRAJ & Co LLCThe job started on time and ended early. It was on budget. The work was done perfectly. Who could ask for more?
- Quick's Structural RepairIt went great. They were there on time. The crew was professional and courteous. The price was great. The work comes with a lifetime, transferrable warranty. I highly recommend them.
- Julian Construction IncOver the course of a few years of owning my house, I began to have problems with the floor sinking in some areas, particularly under the refrigerator and washer/dryer, which was causing problems with some built-in cabinetry. I found Julian Construction via the internet, and their representative gave me a very professional presentation and explanation of their proposal. I had gotten another bid, but this was the more attractive option for me. The work was done over a period of three consecutive days (excluding Sunday), and the crew was very professional. As expected, I now have a few new cracks in my walls due to the leveling, but the problem with my cabinetry has been resolved and I feel much better about the state of my home's foundation read less
- Geo QuestThe company I ended up with was called Geo Quest. I got it from several sources and I believe that it was on Angie's List also. We no longer own the house. We were able to sell it. That's what we did. We got a good report and actually we gave it to the buyers of the house and they accepted it. I guess you might say that it was a good thing. The overall experience with them was good, sometimes they were very fast on getting reports up but it worked out. They are a good company and they are respected. I have like a real estate man, I recommended him also and he is a contractor. They are one of the only companies in Colorado Springs that does this kind of work. I got choices where they were coming down from Denver and I think that there were 2 or 3 that would have come down. They also would have charged you travel time. The price was reasonable. The punctuality, that was good read less
- Wildcats ConcreteThis was quite a complex concrete job because it required varied skills to achieve the historic look, which is required by the Historical Commission. The concrete work turned out wonderfully and is holding up really well. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Gomez. I would highly recommend Wildcats Concrete for any job, large or small read less
Foundation Repair Contractors in Vail
- Business Description:Saber Landscapes Inc. is an award winning, licensed, bonded and insured landscape contractor. We offer a full array of services, including the initial consultation, design, and construction. We also provide maintenance, irrigation repair and a wide range of other services. The owner, Scott Sawyer, has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and the world. He has lived and worked in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Jakarta and Bali, working as a Resident Landscape Architect. He studies resort.. read lessRecent Review:Very well. Saber has been our landscaping provider on big and small projects plus monthly maintenance for over 12 years. We have been very happy and appreciate the reliable service and good quality of work.Theodore G.
- Business Description:Concrete Done With Love is certainly a different name, and certainly one that no one forgets! Kurt Luscombe started in 1970 approaching his craft with care and a concern for quality and customer service. By 1983, he was growing the business and the company was incorporated. The philosophy of Concrete Done with Love is to maintain a high standard of quality through performance, expertise, integrity, quality and safety on the part of everyone in the company. This is demonstrated by working eff.. read lessRecent Review:After initial hold-ups due to their busy schedule and the unusually rainy weather, the crew showed up on the appointed day and completed the project within 3 1/2 hours (some of that spent waiting for the concrete truck to arrive). Resulting slab is everything we expected. Our thanks to Buzz Reed at Concrete Done With Love for his help and expertise getting this small job done read lessRANDOLPH S.
- Business Description:Home remodeling, renovating and custom home building from concept to completion.Recent Review:This is the fourth time we’ve used Strongbuilt for remodeling and necessary repairs to our home.Paul S.
- Business Description:As a licensed Arizona general remodeling contractor (both residential and commercial) ROC 282849, ROC 282848 and a former California licensed General Contractor lic # 744792 (B, HIC) I am now providing a full range of home improvement, handyman, repair, renovation and remodeling services to the greater Tucson area. I have been in the building trades for over 25 years with comprehensive knowledge in a vast variety of trades which I perform myself and a pool of professional crew and subcontract.. read lessRecent Review:Iraj did great work. He really makes an effort to get everything right, I've hired him twice and will do so again.rr M.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es.. read lessRecent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure.. read lessRecent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible business read lessKristen B.
- Business Description:Larry Harris is the owner of Ninja Builders. He is "hands on" in all of the jobs he does. If there is something Larry is not able to do, then he will recommend the best sub-contractor to complete the job.Recent Review:He saved the day at a minimal cost. He completed it in a timely manner. They were professional and hired good subcontractors. He was awesome.Renee I.
- Business Description:Residential and comercial costruction, new, remodel, repairs, and consulting. Customer satifaction is a must! ROC232816Recent Review:We will never use this contractor again. He farms work off to sub par subcontractors, never follows up and leaves the client screwed. We did not get all the work done we paid for because of all the mistakes the workers made. Posts were put in front of existing windows so the window had to be moved, the roof of the add-on still leaks when it rains, the air-heat unit put in is way too expensive to run. I could go on but you get the gist. The original review was done before the work was. I jumped the gun in recommending this company. Run fast and don't look back read lessStacey B.
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
Deals in Vail for Foundation Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Before building your dream house, you need to decide which foundation is right for it. Discover the pros and cons of the two most popular foundation options, slab or crawl space, to make an educated decision. Plus, find out the costs of each.
Find foundation contractors in
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Saint David
- Huachuca City
- Oro Valley
- Agua Linda
- Fort Huachuca
- Rio Rico
- Sierra Vista
- San Manuel
foundation contractors in Vail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & J EXCAVATING dba NIBROC EXCAVATINGPO Box 2386
- Caruthers Construction8151 S Fuller Rd
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- Concrete Done With Love Inc1771 W Dairy Place
- Copperstate Multifamily Renovations4001 S Contractors Way
- C & J EXCAVATING dba NIBROC EXCAVATING
- Just Do It Concrete and Landscape514 W. Michigan Dr.
- Just Do It Concrete and Landscape
- Kelsara Custom Builders14132 E Whispering Ocotillo Pl.
- Kelsara Custom Builders
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Madera Construction and Remodeling, LLCPO Box 413
Green Valley, Arizona
- Madera Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- Ninja Builders LLC6762 W Greenland Ct
- Ninja Builders LLC
- Total Construction and Design, Inc.5050 N. Camino de Oeste
- Total Construction and Design, Inc.
- Union Excavating LLC943 W Calle Garcia
- Union Excavating LLC
- Wildcats Concrete4775 N. 1st Ave
- Wildcats Concrete