W. G. Autry Land Surveyor

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2011

Surveys of all types...

05/07/2020

Perfect! It could not have been better; he responded immediately and came out the next door. He was so efficient in every way that I paid him a bonus.

Description of Work
Yard surveyed

06/23/2017

Greg did a great job but is a little slow on communication.

Description of Work
Survey.

03/25/2015

The license number provided here doesn't appear to be connected to any active surveyor in NC: https://www.member-base.net/ncbels-pub/public/searchdb.asp

Description of Work
Considered for landscaping survey

Category land surveyor

You obviously do not know how to look up a registration number on the NC Board of Examiners web site. If you entered my registration number (L-4267) and selected "Surveyor" it would pull up my my active, up to date, registration information. Thanks for sharing.

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Provided a land survey and elevation survey. Did a good job. Did have to have him come back out to correct a number on the survey and re-issue, but it was completed correctly. Would recommend.

01/22/2013

Experience was great. I didn't shop around, so can't really comment on the competitiveness of the price, but we conducted all our business through email, and it was quick and easy! I appreciate being about to get the work done in a few emails. Greg was very responsive, came out to do an initial survey and then returned to place some missing pins. Got exactly what I was expecting.

Description of Work
I hired Greg to do a survey and plot plan in preparation for filing a permit.

Category land surveyor

Residential, Commercial, New Construction, FEMA Flood Certificates, Loan / Mortgage, Subdivisions, Recombinations, Etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard