When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Durham, NC
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Durham
- Galloway GeospatialExcellent communications. Came on day and time as promised. Encountered hardships finding original surveyor stakes due to tree roots overgrown. Professional attitude and demeanor. Prefers small projects as opposed to big housing developments.
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCRick was great! Our lot looked easy but turned out to be way more difficult than any of us expected (including Rick)! He persisted and got it done! Marked not only the corners but put a few markers along the sides as well. He was great to work with and was very responsive! I will hire him again when I need a surveyor
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCAbsolutely perfect, Rick is very thorough and spent extra time getting it just right and explaining every step of the way...
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCI needed the boundaries of my property marked before getting a garden design done. Rick responded to my request quickly, was happy to communicate by text and arranged to come out the same day even though it was a Saturday! He did an amazingly thorough job, marking boundaries that went through thick shrubs, large trees and over a creek. He found and flagged the original corner markers and marked the boundaries at the kerb. Rick was also happy to spend time answering my questions and was full of useful and interesting information. I have no hesitation in recommending this company
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCRick put us on his schedule the very next day, was on time, and genuinely showed interest in making sure all our questions were answered. He was polite, found all the corners in question, and even gave us pictures to refer back to in case the corners got covered up again. I highly recommend his work and have already referred him to several ladies at church and work
- Boundary Zone IncI needed interval stakes to identify the property line for a fence project. I called three surveyors and Boundary Zone was the only one to respond. When I was looking for companies, I noted others with the same comment. I described my need and he explained what I needed based on my plot information. I agreed to the price and the job was completed within a week. An email came shortly after with a link to pay through PayPal - very convenient
- Robinson PlanteExtremely pleased. Professional & timely. I have had my property boundaries surveyed before. This is the first time the surveyor found all of the original metal boundary stakes, and also took the time to walk the boundary with me and explain the boundaries and easements. Highly recommend for any residential work
- Boundary Zone IncEverything went smoothly. A survey is quite expensive but the price was right in line or slightly less than than the other companies I contacted. The surveyor showed up just a few days after I contacted BZ and did a complete mark up job on my entire property (not just the corners). Despite it being extremely cold relative to typical NC weather, the surveyor was courteous and professional and we talked for a few minutes before he started. I would definitely hire BZ again in the future
- Carolina Land SurveyingJames was very responsive (when no one else responded to our calls). Work was completed within a week of our initial call and his price was very reasonable. After he completed his work, he took the time to show my wife where all the property corners were located, which he had marked with pink tape.
- Boundary Zone IncI called 5 surveyors, Boundary Zone were the only ones to return my call. Brad was very accommodating and got my survey done as quickly as he could.
Last update on September 4, 2020
Land Surveyors in Durham
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Durham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CDK Geomatics, PC1340 SE Maynard Road Suite 204
Cary, North Carolina 27511
- CDK Geomatics, PC
- FREEHOLD LAND SURVEYS113 W MAIN ST
Carrboro, North Carolina 27510
- FREEHOLD LAND SURVEYS
- Galloway Geospatial7405 Walnut Grove Ln
Zebulon, North Carolina 27597
- Galloway Geospatial
- NEWCOMB LAND SURVEYORS PLLC246 WEST MILLBROOK RD
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- NEWCOMB LAND SURVEYORS PLLC
- PHILLIP POST & ASSOCIATES INO401 PROVIDENCE RD #200
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
- PHILLIP POST & ASSOCIATES INO
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC5550 77 Center Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC