Ram Jack Foundation Solutions

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2006

4.4

4122 Bennett Memorial Rd Ste 101

Durham, NC 27705

Ram Jack uses state-of-the-art technology to repair damaged foundations, concrete slabs, coastal homes built on pilings and basement walls. We hold patents on many of the products and processes used to deliver the most reliable systems on the market today. Only the highest quality components are utilized, and strict quality control is maintained from start to finish....

06/03/2021

Jamie D.

Sales person showed up and immediately said it was a moisture issue under my house. Sold me a dehumidifier and said he would add a Jack in the problem area while taking care of the liner under my house. The dehumidifier does nothing but raise my electric bill. Installation crew was great. Problem is still persisting a year later or close to it. Sales person and installation team came back and said they would add a pier under the house in another problem area in the adjacent living Room. Contacted sales person a few times and contacted office and they are understaffed and claim they can't get to me. I work in the service industry and I understand They are under staffed but as far as I'm concerned I am a customer and have been for close to a year I should have priority. I feel as if I've been forgotten my house continues to sink and the cracks getting bigger and the walls getting worse I hate to leave this review because the installation team was great and the sales person seemed honest but I'm at the end of my rope.

Description of Work
His kitchen wall was leaning and ceiling was cracking

10/04/2017

OLUMIDE O.

Great service provided by Chuck and Ram Jack.

Description of Work
Foundation repair work.

09/01/2017

Annette D.

It was great. It was a little pricey, but ok.

Description of Work
I had some beams installed under house crawlspace.

02/22/2017

John B.

the charged 55,000.00 and i still have the same problems

Description of Work
replace all the floor rafters and jacked the house

Category structural engineer,foundation repair

10/24/2016

William M.

After negotiating a schedule, the RamJack team started promptly and finished in three days. Their brickmason finished the job within a day. RamJack's quote included up to 20 feet of depth for each pier. The project required about 26 feet. To hedge against this, we scaled back the project from 11 piers to 9 piers. Other companies that we considered quoted a higher price and did not include brick masonry.

Description of Work
RamJack installed 9 helical piers to correct foundation problems that an engineering report found. As part of the project they arranged for a brick mason to fill cracks in our exterior brick.

Category masonry,foundation repair

10/12/2016

Candy D.

we were NEVER contacted by company. I do not make repeat attempts to contact a company, if the company does not follow thru on my initial request I move on.

Description of Work
needed quote

Category concrete repair

08/02/2016

Michael F.

I selected Ram Jack based on Angie's List reviews, the work they did for a neighbor, and the initial quote. I did a lot of research on their steel piers, and hired an independent structural engineer for an initial consultation. Ram Jack was happy to do the work based on the engineer's findings. The work crews showed up as scheduled, worked extremely hard, and did an outstanding job!!! My experience with the person who did the initial bid was very good. Communication was excellent!!! The work crews were efficient, cleaned up the area, and even provided us pictures of the work they did. Overall, a very positive experience. I would use them again in heartbeat!

Description of Work
Ram Jack replaced a rotted foundation band and part of the central girder. They also installed two floating girders to provide additional structural support for sagging floors, as well as nine piers.

07/24/2016

carrie F.

The gentleman was very honest and explained my house was fine structuraly and gave me a few ideas to try regarding concerns I had with sloping. Really appreciate professionalism and honesty.

Description of Work
I thought I needed my home ram jacked.

10/06/2015

Kenneth H.

Overall, I was highly satisfied with the job. I had gotten an estimate two years ago but hadn't done the work yet. They came out when promised, and I was amazed that they simply honored the two year old estimate. The crew that came out was on time and did the work and cleanup in a very professional manner. They had to go an extra 27 feet with each of the pilings, so the job was more costly than the estimate, but that was expected and the additional charges were warranted and clearly explained in the original estimate. The only problems with the job were in communication at the beginning to get scheduled for the work, and at the end of the job to get the final inspection from the county. Minor issues on leaving messages at the wrong phone number or not leaving messages about paperwork. The communications issues don't detract from the overall competent job.

Description of Work
Installed two piers to stabilize foundation of chimney.

07/28/2015

Alex F.

+1 for business integrity here. We called them out when the tile guys noticed a bit of a slope. After an interior inspection and walk-around, he told us that although he'd love to sell us some foundation work, the home really doesn't appear to need any, and that the slope is likely just due to seasonal movement and second-floor settling. "The house looks great for this neighborhood -- I'd leave it the way it is." Setting up the appointment was very easy, and the response time was quick and professional. The appointment was set less than one week out. He called the day prior to ask if it would be okay to shift our appointment back a couple of hours, and I had no problem with that. When he arrived shortly ahead of schedule, the door was ajar (due to tile workers) and the doorbell wasn't working, so he called my home number from the porch to say that he was here. He removed his boots at the door (possibly noticing that I wasn't wearing shoes in the home). He was courteous, professional, and took time to explain many of the settling and seasonal movement symptoms we were seeing. We were kind of expecting a big expense on the horizon, but we ended up paying nothing. We think that's pretty cool.

Description of Work
Foundation inspection.

VENCRETE LLC

We strive in making you (our customer) a happy and loyal customer, we believe in the fact that actions speak louder than words. We can renovate or build your kitchen, bathroom, deck, siding, driveway & many more, making your vision a reality. We have certified professionals that will guarantee that the final product is up to your expectations.

Gardens of the Carolinas

We are a family owned, residential design/build landscaping firm that has been serving the triangle since 1981.

Offers by Gardens of the Carolinas on Angi
    LeavesOut Gutter Guards of Raleigh, LLC

In 1989 my Dad invented the #1 rated gutter guard web wide with the industry's strongest written warranty. We offer a 100% lifetime ” No-Clog” guarantee, 44 point inspection and repair, Lifetime ALCOA warranty, 20-year written transferable warranty and the only money back guarantee that our gutter covers will not overshoot in the heaviest rain. Learn why LeavesOut is the #1 consumer rated gutter guard online; visit www.raleighgutterguards.com today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

We focus on foundation repair, slab repair, & wall repair for bowed basement walls. We repair leaning chimneys, pressure grout slabs and install basement and crawlspace encapsulations. In the coastal regions we specialize in lifting and stabilizing homes built on pilings as well as repair seawalls and bulkheads.