J&R services LLC

Oregon
Oregon: Contractors

1530 NE Cleveland Ave

Gresham, OR 97030

Offering full services on window cleaning interior and exterior following CDC measures

We accept remote payment

roof cleaning
Roof cleaning by hand brushing

With over 4 years of experience J&R Services takes great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers J&R Services takes great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job....

pressure washing (2)gutter cleaning (2)roof cleaning (1)window cleaning (5)

05/06/2021

J&R Services were great to work with. My windows sparkle. They cleaned inside, outside, the screens and tracks with efficiency and care. I will call on them again.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

03/18/2021

It went perfect and all my windows and tracks look amazing 💞 💞 💞

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/10/2021

Great. They did a very good job. Will definitely recomend to friends and family .

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/18/2021

The price he gave me was very good, affordable, very good work, went above and beyond what was necessary, cleaned extra windows at no extra cost, he recommended for the gutter cleaning and he gave a very good deal on the gutter cleaning, Basically it was the best deal for 2 service, and a job well done.

Description of Work
Window cleaning and gutter cleaning service

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

02/10/2021

I’m a general contractor and I hired them to perform a Roof/Gutter Cleaning services they did an professional job and a fantastic clean up after. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

02/08/2021

I own a landscaping company and I needed the concrete powered washed. I contact them and i don’t regret it! They did a magnificent job. I also hired them to clean my windows for my house. They just look stunning. I totally recommend them.

Description of Work
power washing/window cleaning

Category window cleaning,pressure washing