Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Gresham, OR
There are 26 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Gresham
- Drainage Masters LLCOur basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend them
- Drainage Masters LLCI had Drainage Masters come out to patch and seal three cracks in our basement and crawlspace foundation that leaked during heavy rain. The crew was on time, super polite, and shockingly efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail as we reviewed the scope of work, and how they ensured I was satisfied and had my questions answered before they left. I also couldn't believe how little dust they left behind; they covered my jam-packed basement in plastic and were very careful when packing up and vacuuming. Great attention to detail throughout! Can't yet confirm whether they officially stopped the leaking, but I feel confident knowing they'll come back to make it right if trouble persists
- Ram Jack West - PortlandI needed a foundation crack repaired and scheduled for Ram Jack, along with 2 others, for quotes to get that repair done. After receiving a quote from another business, to the tune of $53,000 for "other problems discovered", I had Ram Jack come out and did not tell them what the first place said. After they crawled under the house, took measurements, etc, they found nothing wrong with the foundation, advised me that I was not in need of their services, and provided me with the names of a few well-known and trustworthy local businesses that could repair the foundation crack. I cannot tell you what a relief that was and how impressed I am with the Ram Jack's honesty and integrity! They are definitely on my list of trustworthy people to deal with in the future, if / when needed
- John's WaterproofingI researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctly
- John's WaterproofingJohn's Waterproofing has taken care of our basement waterproofing services for well over a decade. They are friendly, professional, timely, accommodating and we've never had any problems with the system they maintain over all these years. We really trust and rely on John's Waterproofing and are happy to continue to be customers. We will call on them year after year to take care of our sump pump and French drain system
- Upfront Construction LLCDependable, skilled employee Cesar is wonderful. He goes above and beyond and does the job right. And he's a great problem solver. His team does a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.I was very impressed with the response time and how quickly they got the work done! Other companies we called were 3-5 weeks before they could get to the job.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCThe work went very well. Byron's crew are knowledgeable, efficient and polite. They worked quickly and quietly, especially when they were working in our crawl space. Byron checked back regularly to see that I was satisfied with the work.
- John's WaterproofingLupe and his crew were incredibly professional courteous clean and went over and Beyond to take care of my property.
- Posten Painting IncI recently contracted with Posten Painting to prime and paint my unfinished basement. I did get 3 bids and Posten, yet they were not the cheapest bid, there were the most detailed and professional. The paint crew were all extremely nice and great to do business with. The quality of the work was fantastic. I would definitely hire Posten again for my next paint project
Basement Waterproofers in Gresham
- Business Description:John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: email@example.com. In house licensed plumberRecent Review:I researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctlyBrian W.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:We are a seasoned remodeling company joyfully serving Portland since 2004. We have 8-10 full time employees. We have all been working together for years. We only bring people that we know or who come highly recommended to the job site. We use a small group of very reliable licensed subs for plumbing, electrical and HVAC work. We stand behind our work and the work of all of our subs. We do all aspects of Residential Remodeling; Basement, Garage, and Attic Conversions, Additional Dwelling Units..Recent Review:The project went just great. The Sundog crew discovered wiring where it shouldn't be, and was able to quickly reconfigure upstairs lighting in two different locations and still the the project done on time. This is the third time (maybe fourth?) that we've asked Sundog Construction to help get a project completed, and every time it's been a success. Plus, we like the crew. They're cool, super competent, fast, and easy people to have inside your living spaceChris B.
- Business Description:Upfront Construction LLC is a family owned and operated and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our business has shown to be choice worthy of becoming a go-to source for various interior and exterior residential maintenance. We are consistently striving to make the best experience in any given task. No task is to small whether it be a repair or total remodel. We specialize in basement and crawl space waterproofing. We offer free estimates!Recent Review:Fantastic! Sure know what they are doing. Excellent communication skills and friendly.Ingrid P.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:We are a full service foundation and basement waterproofing company that performs a wide variety of repairs. We repair foundations, and lots of basements, fixing cracks, deterioration, resurfacing, and waterproofing. We do general masonry, including brick repair. We help with drainage problems, install French drains, as well as crawlspace drainage options to get water out from under homes. We repair chimneys, including tuck-pointing (new mortar), flashing, caps, dampers, and water sealing. .W..Recent Review:The work went very well. Byron's crew are knowledgeable, efficient and polite. They worked quickly and quietly, especially when they were working in our crawl space. Byron checked back regularly to see that I was satisfied with the workJohn G.
- Business Description:American Leak Detection offers the highest level of expertise in the field of leak detection and line locating. We are licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. Award winning.Recent Review:They showed up right on time and quickly found the source of the problem.William H.
- Business Description:Estimates currently being done in a week or two for interior and exterior work. Scheduling for September of 2021: Exterior painting Scheduling for October / November of 2021: Interior painting Cabinet painting We are unfortunately booked for 2021 for: Deck and fence staining Exterior house staining Posten Painting, Inc. is a Residential and Commercial painting company that delivers unbeatable quality. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001 and we are committed to t..Recent Review:I recently contracted with Posten Painting to prime and paint my unfinished basement. I did get 3 bids and Posten, yet they were not the cheapest bid, there were the most detailed and professional. The paint crew were all extremely nice and great to do business with. The quality of the work was fantastic. I would definitely hire Posten again for my next paint projectChristopher R.
- Business Description:Crowley Landscape Management is a locally owned company providing professional landscape services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Portland Metro area. Our mission is to be the leading landscape company by exceeding our customer’s expectations in everything we do. Our passion to create beautiful landscapes motivates us to provide sustainable, cost effective solutions for your landscape needs. We have built our reputation on customer service, professionalism, and innov..Recent Review:The crew was kind and professional. They did a great job, and it was not an easy task. I will definitely be using Crowley again.James A.
- Business Description:The Affordable Connection to Drainage Problems! 23 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical work & drain cleaning. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. License #106644.Recent Review:Konnor came out to go through the crawlspace and then prepared the estimate. Very smooth process. The original estimate included a french drain and a sump pump. I suggested we hold off on the french drain to see if the sump pump would be enough. The work was done in a timely manner and the crew was friendly and professional. Follow-up was great. A year after the work was done I contacted the company and asked if they would do a walk-through to confirm that all was working well and to confirm that a french drain wasn't needed. Konnor came out within a week and did an inspection at no charge. This impressed me. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone who needed this type of work doneJanis B.
Deals in Gresham for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Wood Village
- Happy Valley
- Eagle Creek
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
waterproofing contractors in Gresham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800 Water Damage1200 NE 112th Ave
- 1-800 Water Damage
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- All Pest Control Company9389 SW Tigard St
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- A1 Restoration Inc.
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.15140 SE 82nd Dr. Suite 200
- Columbia Geotechnical, Inc.PO Box 87367
- Construction Creations12420 SW Alberta St.
- Cornerstone NW LLCPO Box 1264
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.P.O. Box 4426
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.
- Dalcinco Carpentry & Painting Services3515 NE 152nd Avenue
- David E. Logue Construction3564 SW. Hillside dr
- Dean Shelley Construction6950 SE 134th Ave
- Decco Design LLC11509 NE 94th St
- DODSON CONSTRUCTION LLC2026 SE BEAVER CREEK LN
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DOTZENROD BASEMENT & CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 905
- Down To Earth Irrigation LLC19300 Molalla Ave #2758
Oregon City, Oregon
- Dr. Crawlspace, LLC10121 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 300
- Drainage Masters LLC6703 NE 219th St
Battle Ground, Washington
- Dalcinco Carpentry & Painting Services
- Eco Concrete Design1212 SE Blair Rd
- EcoTec Trade Services llc.3439 NE Sandy Blvd. 338
- EcoTech7302 N Richmond Ave
- Engaging Environments LLC15626 SE Martins S
- Equity Enhancement LLC14468 SE Creekside Dr
- Ethereal Elements16454 SW Cornelian Way
- Eco Concrete Design
- Lamont Bros.402 South Beavercreek Road #102
Oregon City, Oregon
- Lanphere Construction & Development13625 SW Farmington Road
- Leitner Construction5 Centerpointe Dr Suite 400
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.4110 NE 122nd Ave Suite 125
- LOVETT IncPO Box 86280
- Lux Construction Inc2528 SE Salmon
- Lamont Bros.
- M P Plumbing Co15330 SE 82nd Dr
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC8937 SE Division St
- Master Builders & Restoration, Inc.2740 NE 17th St.
- Maximum Construction18410 S Green View Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- Meoak Contracting LLC16491 Hiram AVe
Oregon City, Oregon
- Michael Todd Boehme Concrete44900 Coalman Rd
- Mr. Maid2907 SE Division Street
- Mt Hood Construction IncPO BOX 263
- Mt. Hood Custom Construction Inc.16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- M P Plumbing Co
- New Leaf Pest Control13317 NE 51st Street
- New Vista Construction LLC8915 NE 60th St
- New World Inc3439 NE SANDY BLVD STE 689
- Northwest Marble & Tile LLC1420 NW Gilman Blvd. Suite 2757
- NW Foundation Repair LLC40120 N Dogwood Rd
Mill City, Oregon
- New Leaf Pest Control
- Quality Calvary Construction, LLCPO Box 1667
- Quality Calvary Construction, LLC
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Redemption Construction & Design2350 Willamette Falls Dr
West Linn, Oregon
- River Rock General Construction18625 sw alexander st
- ROCK SOLID WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS19708 NW 41st Ave
- Rupp Family Builders29030 SW Town Center Loop E Ste 202 #429
- Russ Construction & Remodeling LLC14302 NE 9th St
- Ram Jack West - Portland
- Serenity Painting & Architectural Finishespainting2908 SE Olsen St
- SFW Construction LLC12705 SW HERMAN RD
- SFW Painting12705 SW Herman Rd Ste B
- Shannon Landscape & Construction LLC12042 SE Sunnyside Rd PMB 588
- Serenity Painting & Architectural Finishespainting