Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Gresham, OR
There are 83 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Gresham
- R3J Residential ServicesFabulous!!! Ron was very professional, reliable with communication, stayed within our budget and created exactly what we hoped for. I really appreciated that there was no upselling pressure at any point. Misc projects along with the bathroom remodel were all done as expected and on time. We will definitely use R3J again. Trustworthy contractor that isn’t out to just speed through the job
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- G's Concrete IncWe hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighbors
- Forest Landscape IncJob took two weeks end to end. The job was complex and involved tree removal, demolition, and then construction. Alex let us know what to expect and raised issues and decisions in an efficient manner. Noe and Gildardo were punctual, hard working, and took great pride in their work They worked through some wet and nasty weather and it didnt slow them down. The precision stone cutting they performed to build the wall properly really made a difference. The end result is amazing and we are very happy with the result
- Artistic LandscapesRobert's crew performed demolition, clearing & grubbing, and grading of our existing yard before installing a beautiful new fence, synthetic turf lawn and paver patio covered with a heavy duty pergola. Our yard is now the talk of the town.
- Superior Building Concepts LLCWe would highly recommend Superior Building Concepts for your next project. After many over priced quotes, underpriced quotes with a wink and a nod to do this small job without permit, or contractors that stopped by to provide a quote that we never heard from again we received a referral from Angie's list for Superior Building Construction. Stan came by, gave us a reasonable quote then followed up with a very professional and complete contract. We signed with Superior and were pleasantly surprised with the continued professionalism. We received compete drawings with architectural choices. After our selection, it was put through the permit process. At each point we received proper communication from Stan. Once construction began, Stan was there managing the subcontractors and working alongside. We were delighted with each subcontractor Stan brought on board. They were all punctual, courteous and cleaned up everything after their respective jobs were complete. With Covid supply shortages you can imagine some of the issues that arose, but with each roadblock Stan communicated with us and we worked out satisfactory work arounds. This remodel was a pleasant experience and Stan and his team made the difference. You can be confident in your project if you select Superior Building Concepts
- G's Concrete Inc"BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!" --- that's all I could say when I saw the end result! Totally professional job from start to finish. These people were hard working and knew what they were doing. Double driveway was widened, as were the walkways. Vast improvement over what existed before! Will definitely be calling them for future jobs
- Tom Payne Masonry IncI car careened head-on into a brick pillar that is part of my fence rendering it irreparable. To settle with the driver’s insurance, I was required three bids. Tom came out and looked at what was required to rebuild the pillar. While he was here, he took me through a binder showcasing his work. I found this very impressive. The other two companies asked that I send them photos and they returned a bid. Tom’s effort to come and talk with me was the key factor in selecting his service. In the process of rebuilding the fence, a second pillar was accidentally knocked over, and broke; for which Tom provide his services for. The quality of Tom’s works has made both pillars better than the originals. Tom also indicated the original pillars lacked a cement footing and were built up over the dirt. I would highly recommend Tom Payne Masonry for your masonry needs
- G's Concrete IncGerardo was great to work with from start to finish. He provided a detailed job estimate and stuck to the cost. They showed up when they said they would, had good equipment and a crew of at least 4-6 people working each day. The whole job took maybe 3 days and the result looks great. No surprises and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
- Forest Landscape IncExcellent service, quality of work, timekeeping and communication. The onsite crew were excellent too.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Gresham
- Business Description:TNT Concrete & Construction is a highly recommended residential company to all residents of Oregon. We are not licensed to work in Washington State.Recent Review:Called Tavake (the owner) and spoke to him by phone initially about just replacing the sidewalk. We set a time for him to see the site the same day. He was there 1/2 hr earlier than expected which worked out great for me. After discussing the sidewalk, I threw in the walkway to the house. He sent me a quote and was ready to start the next day! We held off for the weekend, but his crew (Tavake and one other fella whose name I didn't get) came early Monday morning and had ALL the concrete out by early afternoon. They prepped the site, poured concrete after a day or so (it had been raining) and the job was done within the week! Each day they worked they came early and worked hard. I really appreciated their work ethic and quality of the work. Would definitely hire them again for pouring projectsDAVINA and RYAN S.
- Business Description:Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhoodRecent Review:Job took two weeks end to end. The job was complex and involved tree removal, demolition, and then construction. Alex let us know what to expect and raised issues and decisions in an efficient manner. Noe and Gildardo were punctual, hard working, and took great pride in their work They worked through some wet and nasty weather and it didnt slow them down. The precision stone cutting they performed to build the wall properly really made a difference. The end result is amazing and we are very happy with the resultDAVID C.
- Business Description:Xcelent Concrete Services provides Residential concrete flat work such as Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Garage Floors,RV Pads and much more at different finishing such as stamp finishing, expose aggregate finishing, broom finishing, sand finishing etc. Highly skilled & reliable services. We make sure we meet your expectations. Call us at (503) 676-017Recent Review:After meeting with 3 contractors we decided on Xcelent Convrete. The quote was reasonable, they started ahead of schedule and the crew was professional. We wanted to add a patio last minute and they went over and above to make it happen. I would recommend Xcelent Concrete to everyone. Go ahead, give them a call and scheduleKelli B.
- Business Description:G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032Recent Review:We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighborsFelicity S. S.
- Business Description:We specialize in concrete services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent! Work was done on schedule. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Kept me informed of the work progress and in the loop with any questions and concerns I may have along the way. Completed work was done as I originally described and hoped for. Am quite pleased. Will hire P4PC again in the futureEric A M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience the industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your concrete needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Rose City Concrete, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with youRecent Review:Richard and his team did an excellent job removing my old back deck and installing a stamped concrete patio. It will be great for backyard parties years to come!! We also has side RV parking slab done. Their work is high quality and at a great price. I recommend themStefan S.
- Business Description:Pacific Concrete Solutions nw LLC we are licensed bonded and insured to serve all your concrete needs. we specialize in concrete restoration, concrete grinding, concrete polishing, concrete staining, and concrete floor coatings including epoxy polyospartic acrylic and all aspects of decorative concrete finishes indoor and outdoor. here at Pacific Concrete solutions we also specialize in concrete flat work pouring new concrete, demoing concrete, concrete driveways, patios, sidewalks, easeme..Recent Review:It was wonderful. He had great employees. They are very informative in telling we had water damage and they told us how to get it fixed. They didn't charge us with that.Natalie G.
- Business Description:CCB NUMBER: 181422. Dateline Concrete, happily operating in beautiful Portland, Oregon, is ready to provide answers to your questions regarding stained and/or stamped concrete for your decorative concrete design. We manage concrete and brick projects from start to finish and you will love the results! We have countless happy clients as you can see from the quality work shown in our examples and we would love to help make you happy and improve the value of your homeRecent Review:Dateline was prompt to respond to our request for a bid. They came out and surveyed the work to be done, had good suggestions about how to maximize the benefit and to keep the cost down. Their bid was very competitive. They were able to schedule the work within a few weeks of our acceptance of their bid. The work was done rapidly and professionally. They were able to work with us on additional work that was discovered once the concrete was up to replace a subterranean drain pipe that would obviously have cause problems. The work was completed on the original schedule. We are VERY happy with the results. We give Dateline the highest possible recommendation with no reservations. We would use them again without questionBrenda M.
- Business Description:We at pound4pound construction are here to assist you with your concrete needs, our workers been in concrete business for more than 10 years. We are specialize in many different finishing, stamped,aggregate, broom, sand finish and much more. Give us a call and we will make sure to do our best to help you.Recent Review:Job well done! very pleased and impressed with the quality of work and happy with the final look of the driveway. 10/10 would recommend Lipo and his awesome crew for any concrete work or repairs. Will mostly likely hire again for future projects.Susie K.
- Business Description:The aim of Confident Roots Construction is to deliver the finest quality craftsmanship possible. We are successful due of our honesty, devotion to a strong work ethic, and desire to keep current with the latest advancements in our field. We listen, develop, and bring the finest ideas to life. We are available through phone and email. Please call at (503) 812-3626 or at email@example.comRecent Review:Excellent. Relatively new company but Jose Luis has many years working in the industry. I'm not usually impressed with work hired out to others but this was an exception. Good communication, high standards, very professional. I'm very happy with the job. Driveway extension matching exposed aggregate finishNed M.
Deals in Gresham for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Gresham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A-QUEST CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION3838 SE 104TH
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- ABC Seal Coating3905 NE 56th Ave
- Above & Beyond Hydroseed Inc2720 NE 175th St
- Above & Beyond Restoration LLCP.O BOX 524
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Abraham Tile7822A SW Chestnut St
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE1908 NW 4TH ST
Battle Ground, Washington
- ACCURATE CONCRETE CUTTING6816 NE 40th Ave Ste A
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Reliable Construction, LLC14057 SE Tarnahan Ct
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All American Painting Corporation3201 NE 223rd Ave #35
- All Backyard Construction19505 SW Edy Rd
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- ALL NATURES CONSTRUCTION, INC7500 NE 299th St.
Battle Ground, Washington
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All-Pro Landscape11605 SE Orient Dr
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- Allen Louis Warner4230 SE King Rd #191
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- Alpha Ready Mix3790 S Lincoln St
- Alternative Edge Concrete975 SE 29th St
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- ARRIETA'S CONCRETE INCPO BOX 2530
Oregon City, Oregon
- ASI/Assured Shotcrete Corp15615 SE Francis Ave
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- Aurora shop/remodeling22701 NE Halsey St
- Axel Concrete Construction LLC5020 NE Killingsworth St # 108
- A Guy I Know Inc
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- Bedrock Concrete Cutting Inc140 SE 99th Ave
- Ben McClurg Enterprises, IncPO Box 2396
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Best Laid Concrete Const Co28031 SE Sweetbriar Rd
- Betts Concrete Inc23502 SE Shady View Ln
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- BIG TREE CONSTRUCTION12721 NE HASSALO ST
- BIGFOOT CONSTRUCTION7923 SW LELAND DR
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- BR Moore Construction18201 Nw Heritage Pkwy
- BRAE-MAC CONSTRUCTION1724 19TH ST
West Linn, Oregon
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Bretthauer Road Oil2950 SE Brookwood Ave
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- BRIDGE CITY CUSTOM MASONRY4495 SW 182ND AVE
- Bridgeport Concrete Leveling LLC14927 SE Oatfield Rd
- BRUCE FORTUNE INCPO BOX 150
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Brush Prairie Concrete Inc17510 NE 192nd Ave
Brush Prairie, Washington
- BUILDCRAFT LLC9221 SW 7TH AVE
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- Baltera Painting
- C&T Concrete Co20919 SE Clay Ct
- C4 Coatings11954 NE GLISAN ST
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- Carlos Palacio Construction
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Catalyst Construction & Remodeling 503-914-91461031 NE 76th Ave
- CedarWorks ConstructionPO Box 374
- CFB Construction
Oregon City, Oregon
- CHRIS'S CONCRETE ENGRAVING6535 SW 192ND AVE
- Christensen Masonry Restoration8550 SW Stratford Ct
- Clog Busters LLC2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd Suite 549
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.15140 SE 82nd Dr. Suite 200
- COLOR CRAFT CONSTRUCTION895 NW TOWLE AVE
- CONCRETE ALTERNATIVES7194 SW 156TH ST
- Concrete Lifting Solutions7110 SW Fir Loop Suite 120
- Concrete Sawing Co Inc16119 SE Evelyn St
- Confluence Construction and Restoration14650 SE Anderson
- Cooper Design Builders720 NE Flanders St Ste 200
- Cottonwood Construction Corp.P.O. Box 25430
- Couch Construction LLC28048 SW Willow Creek Dr
- Coulee Concrete Designs LLC3308 SE 50th Ave
- Courtesy Construction Company601 NE 113th Ave
- CR WOODS TRUCKING & EXCAVATION INCPO BOX 1488
- CRAFTSMAN CONSTRUCTION9850 SW Denney Rd
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creation Development Inc.12700 NE 81st St
- Creative Concrete and ConstructionPo Box 90804
- Creative Landscape & Curb Inc5612 NE 95th St
- CREEL CONSTRUCTION LLC826 SE 55th Ave
- C&T Concrete Co