When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Gresham, OR
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Gresham
- HERITAGE LAND SURVEYING, INC.Bob and his team were fast and efficient. They helped me understand exactly what they were doing and what there markings meant. Very easy and painless process. We now are ready to confidently build our new fence within our property line.
- Township Surveys LLCI called Lee to get a quote on what it would cost for him to come out and determine that. He informed me (it was quite expensive) and would willing come out, but to save me some money and hassle he suggested some other options I could try on my own first. He told me what website to go to for a view of my lot and other pertinent information. He explained exactly what I should be looking for, and how far down it might be after all these years, when searching for the boundary marker. He answered my random questions about fence ownership and trees overhanging lots. He spent a great deal of time with me on the phone and I felt like he truly cared about me and his work. Hopefully we can solve this on our own, but if necessary, I will be calling him to solve our neighbor dispute about the boundary line. Thanks Lee
- Northwest Outdoor Living and LandscapesIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. We did planning around the house and then whatever time he put in to create the plans. There was no extra cost. I have a gardener so I do that stuff myself. I just wanted some outside help to do the planning. The person was very good, he answered questions, made good suggestions, and he was knowledgeable and professional. It was a Big Deal so I thought it was a bargain
- Reppeto & Associates IncSteve and his crew were super helpful, responsive and did great work for us. Despite being right in the inner SE neighborhoods of Portland, we had a property-line dispute with our neighbors as to who 'owned' an enormous and unruly bay laurel hedge that took up nearly 1/3 of our backyard. On a small lot, this hedge needed to go and we were pretty sure it was entirely located on our property. Unable to find a resolution with our neighbors, we committed to hiring a surveyor and was given Reppeto & Associates as a resource. Steve worked with me on preliminary info before committing to the project, and he and his crew were able to stake the entire property line (and confirmed that the hedge was on our line entirely). This resolution allowed us to have a fence run down two sides of our property. All of our neighbors are thankful to know exactly where the lots lines are. I'd recommend Reppeto & Associates to anyone looking for similar help
- Township Surveys LLCVery well. I received a call about two days after selecting them via Angie's List. The process, cost and potential additional costs were all explained to me before scheduling the job. They were able to schedule the work in about one week from the request. The two-person crew did an excellent job--their commitment to thoroughness and accuracy was evident
- Township Surveys LLCThey were decent. It was expensive, but everybody was that expensive. It felt like a lot of money to pay for that, but from what we were told from more people than just them, that because no one near us had done one in a long, long time that is why is cost more. I would recommend them. They were professional. They showed up a day earlier than they told me that they would. I would use them again. They did a good job and they put the line markers like we asked, so they paid attention to detail. Their scheduling was a little bit bad, like I didn't get a heads up that they were coming a day early. The workers I came in contact with were polite and professional. I gave them an overall A because of price and responsiveness to what we had asked for
- Township Surveys LLCNot much to go over, they rock, they are a cool company to do business with. What more do you want me to say...I suppose they could have taken pity on my 97yr old mother and me and done the job for free, but that is not the way American business works.
- Township Surveys LLCMy husband and I could not have gone through the battle with our neighbor without Lee Sprugeon?s help. I don?t say that lightly. Lee has been our pillar of strength. He?s helped us face our fears as we?ve been fighting to save our property. His bullet-proof survey, historic research and courtroom experience is valuable. Our neighbor?s lawsuit against us is still a work in progress. As of this writing, our neighbor?s complaint against us is dismissed as a result of their inability to claim any ownership to our property. This is as a result of Lee?s thorough research and survey. Lee is a kind man who is extremely knowledgeable of Oregon?s property laws, able to explain complex issues in layman?s terms and willingly leads you through the surveying process. He keeps himself current on all aspects of surveying, he?s licensed and certified and is currently the 2013 Chairman of the Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Association. I?d also like to mention, when we found it necessary to hire an attorney after our neighbors filed a civil lawsuit against us, Lee recommended our attorney; she?s amazing! Thank you Lee; we could not go through what we have faced without you
- Township Surveys LLCTwo surveyors arrived on time & introduced themselves respectfully and professionally. I showed them the NE boundary stake and they did the rest. No problems - they completed the task in a reasonable amount of time and left after explaining what they found.
- Township Surveys LLCOur neighbor was planning to sell a property adjacent to ours. Some 30-40 years prior, the boundary between the properties had been established through another surveyor in an ambiguous manner. At that time the prior surveyor based his conclusions on a fence along the neighbor's property, by asking all the neighbors to confirm that fence constituted the property boundary; and when all neighbors agreed to this, he used that fence as the basis for the property boundary "established" under his surgery. This boundary survey placed a notch in that boundary line based on the fence and the corner markers of the property, while the original property line had been straight. We received the name of Township Surveys, LLC in Oregon City with expertise in Clackamas County. Our property had never been surveyed since it had been purchased around 1930. The proprietor from Township offered to establish a Boundary Line Agreement with our neighbor who was selling the property; for a few hundred dollars more, her offered to survey all our property borders for the first time. We offered to cover the cost of the survey, and the owner then spoke with our neighbor, explaining that establishing the Boundary Line Agreement was to their advantage for the pending sale of the property. Township Survey, LLC has excellent credentials. The owner has been on the the State Advisory Board of Surveyors, and impressed us with a high level of expertise in his profession. We hired them, and he sent staff to establish markers and tie them to existing markers. They were very thorough and spent many weeks before completing the survey. Then they presented it to us and we had the Boundary Agreement ratified together with our neighbor. The property parcel has been sold and thus the new house to be built will not encroach on our property. Further with their expertise the owner would be qualified to defend his decisions to the Land Board if required. We Recommend Township Survey, LLC without reservations
Land Surveyors in Gresham
- Business Description:Currently we employ Two licensed land surveyor's covering the state of Oregon. We specialize in the retracement of property lines of record as well as records of surveys that would become of public record if requested. Most of our staff have been involved in the surveying profession since the mid 1970'Recent Review:Bob and his team were fast and efficient. They helped me understand exactly what they were doing and what there markings meant. Very easy and painless process. We now are ready to confidently build our new fence within our property lineMelissa W.
- Business Description:Reppeto & Associates, Inc. is a well-established and respected land surveying company that has provided services in the Portland and surrounding areas since 1971. John Reppeto founded the company in 1971 and continued ownership until 1998. He sold the business to Steve Buckles at the end of 1998, who has maintained ownership and operation of the company to the present time. Steve is licensed in Oregon and Washington and has over 32 years of experience providing many types of surveys in Oregon..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were super helpful, responsive and did great work for us. Despite being right in the inner SE neighborhoods of Portland, we had a property-line dispute with our neighbors as to who 'owned' an enormous and unruly bay laurel hedge that took up nearly 1/3 of our backyard. On a small lot, this hedge needed to go and we were pretty sure it was entirely located on our property. Unable to find a resolution with our neighbors, we committed to hiring a surveyor and was given Reppeto & Associates as a resource. Steve worked with me on preliminary info before committing to the project, and he and his crew were able to stake the entire property line (and confirmed that the hedge was on our line entirely). This resolution allowed us to have a fence run down two sides of our property. All of our neighbors are thankful to know exactly where the lots lines are. I'd recommend Reppeto & Associates to anyone looking for similar helpAndy M.
- Business Description:Township Surveys, LLC, formerly Love Land Surveys Inc., has been providing expert land surveying services for commercial and residential customers in the Portland Metro area and throughout Northwestern Oregon continuously since 1975. Services include land partitions, property line adjustments, boundary surveys, boundary line agreement surveys, topographical surveys, ALTA/ACSM commercial surveys, FEMA flood certificates, legal descriptions, and more. We can also guide our clients through city ..Recent Review:I called Lee to get a quote on what it would cost for him to come out and determine that. He informed me (it was quite expensive) and would willing come out, but to save me some money and hassle he suggested some other options I could try on my own first. He told me what website to go to for a view of my lot and other pertinent information. He explained exactly what I should be looking for, and how far down it might be after all these years, when searching for the boundary marker. He answered my random questions about fence ownership and trees overhanging lots. He spent a great deal of time with me on the phone and I felt like he truly cared about me and his work. Hopefully we can solve this on our own, but if necessary, I will be calling him to solve our neighbor dispute about the boundary line. Thanks LeeChrista L.
- Business Description:Woman owned business
- Business Description:John Gray is a 35-year veteran of engineering, surveying and mapping of the geological projects. He holds various licenses in Alaska (PG), Washington (LG), Idaho (RG), Oregon (RG and certified Engineering Geologist), and Arizona (RPG), and is a 25-year member of the American Institute of Professional Geologists based out of Colorado, (Oregon Chapter President). Range of travel and work: Canada south to California Boundary, and from the northwest coastal margin, East to Idaho. Heavy field work..
- Business Description:Call for a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did a great job. They did not start quite as soon as we thought they were going to but once they started they completed the work quickly and thoroughly. The field crew were very respectful of a household with a new baby and nervous dogsJOANNE H.
- Recent Review:I waited a week and they had not called back to say when they would do the work or whether they had found a drawing and could estimate the cost, ie was there a landmark nearby. So after my second callback I just told them to cancel the work. In fairness, the Clackamas County surveyor's office had recently moved to Oregon City and this could have delayed them. But a call back to advise me of that fact and the schedule would have helpedCHRIS M.
- Business Description:Griffin Land Surveying Inc. provides Oregon and Southwest Washington areas with a full range of land surveying services. We have the flexibility to take on many types of survey work as listed - from finding property corners on a small lot to surveying large commercial sites. Our clients have a great experience with communications through the entire project and with our ethics. We are well known for excellence in surveying and mapping and have been recording surveys for over 25 years. NOTE:..Recent Review:never called back - despite a few phone callsDaina M.
- Business Description:Permit-It.com is a full service construction and development consulting company. We are a group of designers, architects, engineers and permit expediters. With over 15 years of experience in jurisdiction throughout the United State we make getting your project ready to build easy by doing all the leg work for you up front. We then take your completely prepared documents to the permitting office and process them for you. Our focus is to provide accurate and timely information.....every time! ..Recent Review:Initial contact was good. Then all communication basically ceased, tried leaving several phone messages and emails all of which were not responded to. Was told it would take 3 weeks to get the work done. I got the idea that he was entirely too busy to contact me or provide me with any kind of information about the proposed work what so ever. <br /> <br />Lost more than a week trying to figure out what this guys deal was. Ultimately contacted someone else. <br /> <br /brian b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Gresham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Compass Land Surveyors4107 SE International Way Suite 705
- Compass Land Surveyors
- Design Resource GroupPO Box 4004
- Design Resource Group
- Froeberland Landscape Architecture9527 SW Brooklyn Ln
- Froeberland Landscape Architecture
- G2 Associates, Inc.2705 E Burnside Street Suite 212
- GAYLORD LAND SURVEYING INC14909 SE Linden Ln
- GLOBAL ENGINEERING LAND SURVEYING AND PLANNING COM7929 SE 106th Ave
- Griffin Land Surveying Inc6107 SW Murray Blvd
- G2 Associates, Inc.
- Permit-It, LLCPO Box 998
- Permit-It, LLC
- Reppeto & Associates Inc12730 SE Stark St
- Reppeto & Associates Inc
- Statewide Land Surveying43RD NW Ava Ave
- Statewide Land Surveying
- Venture Properties Inc.4230 Galewood St Suite 100
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Venture Properties Inc.
- Wanderlight Media12655 SW Center Street Suite #430
- Wanderlight Media