Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Gresham, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Gresham
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCWhat a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction
- PDX Sewer Solutions, LLCThe project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!
- 1-800-Plumber + AirWhat a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCJoe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.
- Clog Pro Plumbing And DrainWhen I first called I was told it would be 3 days til they could get out. At that point I was almost in tears &ClogPro rearranged some scheduling to get someone out that day. Toilets were checked & they weren't the problem, but our pipe to the septic tank was clogged & we had sewage overflow from the access pipe. He worked all afternoon to unclog the line & recap the access pipe..took a video to show what he cleared. Along the way he offered some trouble-shooting & maintence tips. I was very pleased with the service & tips. Total cost was $667 as he had to use the truck when it involved the septic line. I now will scedule routine maintenece on the septic line & will use them to do it
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCExcellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality people
- SPEEDY SEPTICWork done professionally and on time. Project Manger Hayden was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Had tried other septic cos in area but VERY disappointed. Speedy and Hayden were excellent. I would hire again.
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThe team was outstanding! Better than on time--early. Extremely competent, efficient, and professional. The old steel tank was out very quickly and the hole dug for the new tank. Much care and attention to detail was taken setting the new tank precisely. They were careful to disturb the surrounding area as little as possible. I can't say enough good about Bell Construction and the job they did. Truly outstanding
- DPR Builders & Developers INCThey did an excellent job, were punctual, cleaned up after they were done, and were very professional. The work was seamless and we never went without the use of our septic system. Their price was very fair as well. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.
- AAA Septic ServiceWhile pumping and cleaning our septic Tanks our basement toilet burped Paper and poop all over after I emptied an upstairs Bath tub. AAA responded with a Hydro Something? and solved a major problem for us later that same day! We are very thankful!
Septic Tank Companies in Gresham
- Business Description:Speedy Septic offers the most comprehensive septic system services in Oregon, everywhere from St. Helens to Hermiston. With our 30+ years of experience in the Oregon septic industry and multiple customer service awards, Speedy Septic can take care of all your septic needs! Ask about our Senior and Military discounts on septic tank pumpingRecent Review:WAAAAAY OVERPRICED!!! And false diagnosis that could have cost me WAY MORE!!!Sarah W.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES - call (503) 682-1929 today! We offer 24/7 emergency services. Since 1987, A-Affordable Septic Service has been providing high-quality septic system repairs and installations to Wilsonville, OR and surrounding areas. A-Affordable Septic Service provides the best in septic system services. Having your home or business septic system regularly maintained and cleaned increases its efficiency and saves on your utility bills. Call us today at A-Affordable Septic Service and we’ll m..Recent Review:Excellent! Marty and his partner definitely know septic systems and how to evaluate their functioning level. We were very pleased and impressed with their knowledge, work ethic and the time they spent carefully checking every part of our system and explaining what they found to us. I will definitely use them again and tell neighbors as well. Several folks in my neighborhood tried going with the lowest bids on septic issues and all three had major repercussions! It pays to hire high quality peopleJudy L.
- Business Description:Thank you for you interest in Mt. hood septic. We offer septic system inspections, system repairs, Tank replacements, pump and float replacement and much more. Don't have a septic system? We can still help. We also offer lateral inspection for home owners and business, drain cleaning and repair and replacement of your sewer line. We and licensed bonded and insured through Oregon contractors board and Oregon department of environmental quality. We are nationally licensed certified inspectors a..Recent Review:Professional, polite service. trouble shooting was fast and the repair was equally fast. My issue was with the price. He showed up at 3 and left at 5:30 and the cost was $1,500. $500 per hour is not a fair rateMike E.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:Black Rock Underground, LLC is the expert in trenchless sewer repair and #1 Local Sewer Services Company in all of the Portland, OR Metropolitan area. Black Rock Underground, LLC uses state of the art trenchless sewer equipment technology, highly experienced crews, and 24/7 dispatching center.http://content.angieslist.com/company/images/sp/ssa_color_highres_jpeg_2013.jpg We are able to provide affordable, fast and professional sewer services to our valued customers in all of Portland, Orego..Recent Review:It was excellent, they had the answer to any questions that I had. I was very impressed. They take an eye on safety. I could tell that everyone respected him as a ruler type of person.Patricia A.
- Business Description:Lovett and its 60 employees have been making happy customers for 15 years servicing Oregon & Washington.Recent Review:Lovett was amazing. I had an active water leak coming from the the 2nd floor to the 1st, a plumbing emergency. They came within hours to help when no one else would. I had called many other places and was told they were booked weeks to a month out even for my emergency. Then I was referred to Lovett and they came the same day! I am so great full to themNancy M.
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial environmental consulting and remediation company. Serving the greater Portland, OR, area for over 16 years, we have the experience and knowledge to handle just about anything. We offer a variety of services from mold assessment and remediation to radon testing and mitigation and tank services. We provide project oversight and technical review for projects big and small. This includes site analysis, mold assessment, and the remediation of toxins. We also off..Recent Review:All of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.Kim A.
- Business Description:Excavation, Utilities & Septic SystemsRecent Review:Joe and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and addressed every detail. They were very careful to minimize disruption to the existing yard. The project could not have gone smoother.James K.
- Business Description:Henco Plumbing Services, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that set us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Offering financing on qualifying projects! Give us a call today! 360) 207-375Recent Review:They were quick, professional and cheaper than all the rest.jamie d.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers (503) 244-6600, (503) 255-6600 & (503) 667-3220. Additional address - PO BOX 393. Additional DBA - Milwaukie Plumbing Co.Recent Review:Fixed the problem quickly, were very polite, and showed me how to fix it myself if it happens again. The leak was caused by a loose washer in the faucet handle.Ashley K.
Deals in Gresham for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Wood Village
- Happy Valley
- Eagle Creek
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
septic tank services in Gresham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
- 1-800-Plumber + Air
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A TO Z EXCAVATION1410 SE 88TH ST
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- All Terrain Inc dba Cascade Septic Tank Service15150 SE 262nd Ave
- ALOHA SANITARY SERVICE8600 SW HILLSBORO HWY
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- American On Site31881 S Highway 213
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- American Sani-CanPO Box 20265
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLC
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- BELL CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 694
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Heron Septic and Drain293 Sunset Blvd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs24832 NE 53rd St 15715 NE Beech St ,
- Bruce Johnson Construction LLC14330 SE Orient Dr
- Byers Septic Tank ServicePO Box 549
Oregon City, Oregon
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- Cascade Plumbing Co.15765 SW 74th Ave Ste 110
- CLINKSCALES PORTABLE TOILETS LLC840 EXPLORER AVE
- Clog Pro Plumbing And Drain12511 NE Fourth Plain Blvd
- CRESTWELL CONSTRUCTION23302 S ENGSTROM RD P.O.Box 517
- CAD Construction LLC
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Henco Plumbing Services LLC313 NW 209th St
- Hillis Construction & Septic,LLC23225 NE Hagey Rd
- Hoffman Sewers5811 NE Killingsworth St
- Hollenbach & Hurd Incorporated5291 NE Elam Young Pkwy. 180
- HPS Pipe & Supply598 Baseline St
- Hammer Down Construction LLC
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.P.O. Box 65
Oregon City, Oregon
- Oregon Wastewater Services Inc.
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC2635 SE 9th Ave
- Rescue Rooter / Jack Howk Portland12430 SE Capps Rd
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
- Roto-Rooter28655 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Roto-Rooter Group Inc - Wilsonville25599 SW 95th Ave Ste B
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
- ROYAL FLUSH PLUMBINGPO BOX 507
- Ranieri Plumbing LLC
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC15858 S REDLAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ted Rudiger Excavation Inc63090 Fremont Rd
- Terry Vandegrift7820 SE SKY VISTA DR
- The Excavators LLC21975 SW Riggs Rd
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- Titan Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1803
- Tualatin Valley Concrete8950 SW Locust St
- TED RIEHL EXCAVATING & INC