When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Gresham, OR
There are 126 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Gresham
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Had drywall done in bathrooms and painting was completing matched perfectly. Installed toilet & grab bars.
- Giron Roofing Inc.I recently had Giron Roofing replace my roof in Damascus. Their team did a great job. They were polite, and fast, and cleaned up everything after the job was complete. And my new roof looks great. I highly recommend Giron Roofing.
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- Superior Building Concepts LLCWe hired Stan to do our kitchen remodel. I had 4 other contractors give me bids. Two would only give me a rough estimate unless I wanted to spend $5,000-$15,000 thousand for their designers. One other one gave me a loose bid but it wasn’t the contractor that came out it was a lady who worked for them. Stan was the last one to come out and honestly, I wasn’t expecting much after all the others. He was professional, prepared with questions that no one else asked like; what kind of counters with pamphlets to look at so he could give me a proper estimate and what kind of backsplash and cabinets I wanted. He took measurements, gave me some advice on things to do and not. By the time he left I was impressed and sold! I told my husband if he comes back and its compative then we found our guy. When His estimate came in it was broken down, easy to read and fair! He was hired! Stan did an outstanding job on the remodel. He was everything you want in a contractor-fair, hardworking, honest, punctual and kind. His work is beautiful and he is a bit of a perfectionist. One of the cabinets had apparently some chips at the very top (I couldn’t see it!) so he took it off and took it back to the cabinet makers to have them repaint it for us. He worked long hours to make sure it was done and right! Also having four littles at home, I was a bit nervous about having a bunch of guys coming in and out of my home. Everyone that Stan brought in my house were kind and respectful. So as my kids called him, Stan the Man is the only contractor I will ever use and we are already talking with him about finishing our loft space. Do yourself a favor and call him, you wont be sorry! His work will speak for itself
- Superior Building Concepts LLCWe would highly recommend Superior Building Concepts for your next project. After many over priced quotes, underpriced quotes with a wink and a nod to do this small job without permit, or contractors that stopped by to provide a quote that we never heard from again we received a referral from Angie's list for Superior Building Construction. Stan came by, gave us a reasonable quote then followed up with a very professional and complete contract. We signed with Superior and were pleasantly surprised with the continued professionalism. We received compete drawings with architectural choices. After our selection, it was put through the permit process. At each point we received proper communication from Stan. Once construction began, Stan was there managing the subcontractors and working alongside. We were delighted with each subcontractor Stan brought on board. They were all punctual, courteous and cleaned up everything after their respective jobs were complete. With Covid supply shortages you can imagine some of the issues that arose, but with each roadblock Stan communicated with us and we worked out satisfactory work arounds. This remodel was a pleasant experience and Stan and his team made the difference. You can be confident in your project if you select Superior Building Concepts
- Portland Construction LLCQuality work by a true professional. The patches and repairs are a seem less match with the surrounding drywall. Extremely polite and responsive. Great communication and stuck to his schedule and timeline for finishing the work.
- DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLCCarlos and his team did a great job! They were punctual, and very professional in doing the work they were hired to do and did a perfect job of painting our house. The total price for the job came exactly as quoted. They were very pleasant and easy to work with. They made sure that our place was clean and free of any debris at the end of their job
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- Portland Construction LLCChuy and his team did a great job of making the repairs and matching texture. The team was professional, punctual and communication was always excellent. Would absolutely hire again.
- Tim JacksonExceptional job! Tim went above and beyond with all his help. Super knowledgeable of all home-related repairs. Completed on time and successfully. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Drywall Contractors in Gresham
- Business Description:My brother and I started OnPoint Drywall Interiors as our legacy. We are third generation finishers with over 15 years of professional experience (10 years commercial union experience and 5 in residential work). Our experience in the field makes us specialists. As top competitors We service Oregon & Washington with Quality, proficiency and customer service making us a top competitor. We specialize in insulation, Sheetrock installation, drywall finishing (taping), Spray texture and paintingRecent Review:They did a great job! The ceiling looks great, the price was really reasonable, and they were done in two days.Michelle O.
- Business Description:With 15 years of experience, P&P Aramer Construction LLc specializes in all things remodeling. We offer high quality services including full Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Interior Painting, Popcorn Ceiling removal and all drywall services.Recent Review:So happy I found and hired P&P Aramer! Hugo and his team did an amazing job fixing a couple of my plaster ceilings and walls that were cracked and sagging, re-texturing and repainting. I know for me it had been a struggle to find quality contractors so am so happy I found this company! If you want high quality work from a team that is willing to put in the extra effort and necessary time, hire them! I know I will rehire for future projects and will happily recommend them to friends. Can’t say enough good things about their workMelissa F.
- Business Description:Serving Portland, Oregon and the Tri-County area for over 20 years, we offer complete drywall services for remodels and repairs at affordable rates. Family owned and operated, we are open six days a week to accommodate your busy schedule. Licensed and insured, we provide clean, quality workmanship as a top priority. With a new location, we are now offering our services in Bend and the surrounding areasRecent Review:High-quality work and an affordable price to replace/repair a section of ceiling sheetrock in our kitchen, along with retexturing to match the existing ceiling. You can't tell even tell the work was done after painting. The work was done by Scott's sons, one of whom, Eryn, was my primary contact. Great, friendly customer service even for a small job. Will definitely be the first company we contact for a bigger sheetrock job coming upAlexander M.
- Business Description:JR Insulation has serviced the construction industry in Oregon & Washington for the past 20 years. Our commitment to quality workmanship and exceptional value has earned us a strong reputation in both commercial and residential markets. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to work in Oregon, as well as, Washington (specifically Vancouver). Each person on our team is exceptionally trained and certified. We are here to assist you on your project not matter how large or smallRecent Review:This is an update to an existing review. Angieslist won't let me update the old one. The original work had a few issues. Javier contacted me and offered to fix the ceiling at a discounted rate. The crew did a great job and now the ceiling has no strange lines or warping. Javier definitely follows up on any issues and makes them rightGabriel P.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.Recent Review:Our one-story 1925 house was badly in need of repainting, with bubbling, cracking, and pealing paint over most of the house. Amadou and the crew did an excellent job of answering all of our questions and were confident in their ability to manage the lead paint removal. We are very pleased with their work, especially considering they had to schedule around the rainy weather. We ended up deciding to go with them over other companies because they could complete both the painting and the patio roof replacement projects (the latter of which was an absolute breeze). We would definitely hire them againMeghan M.
- Business Description:thanks for visiting, give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:Excelente work, highly recommend! The crew was amazing!Juan J.
- Business Description:Serving the Vancouver Area. We specialize in Drywall, Metal framing, Grid Ceilings, FRP, Insulation and more. Please note we do not do patch work and specialize in drywall installation. Residential or Commercial, Tenant Improvement, New Construction, Small or Large remodels. Over 10 Years of Experience and hundreds of satisfied customers. Please contact us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:Great. Very professional. Crew always on time, very flexible with the challenges of this project and responsive to questions and concerns.Ted F.
- Business Description:We are a seasoned remodeling company joyfully serving Portland since 2004. We have 8-10 full time employees. We have all been working together for years. We only bring people that we know or who come highly recommended to the job site. We use a small group of very reliable licensed subs for plumbing, electrical and HVAC work. We stand behind our work and the work of all of our subs. We do all aspects of Residential Remodeling; Basement, Garage, and Attic Conversions, Additional Dwelling Units..Recent Review:The project went just great. The Sundog crew discovered wiring where it shouldn't be, and was able to quickly reconfigure upstairs lighting in two different locations and still the the project done on time. This is the third time (maybe fourth?) that we've asked Sundog Construction to help get a project completed, and every time it's been a success. Plus, we like the crew. They're cool, super competent, fast, and easy people to have inside your living spaceChris B.
- Business Description:Alex Freddi Construction is a family-owned company, operating in the greater Portland area (excluding Washington) and specializing in residential remodeling. Our work includes full or partial kitchen and bathroom remodels, decks, fences, basements, flooring, tiling, painting, saunas and everything in between. We provide free design and layout ideas. Over the years we have built our reputation on quality, craftsmanship, honesty, and professionalism. We believe that communication and planning a..Recent Review:Everyone that I spoke with and worked with was absolutely wonderful. The work done was phenomenal, and we couldn't be any happier. They kept the area clean, organized, and minimized dust in other areas. As important as the level of workmanship, the customer service and interactions were top notch. Quick responses to questions, and every single person showed up on the day and time they said they'd be there. No worries about being ghosted mid-project here! Thanks guysJonathan L.
- Business Description:LICENSE: CCB #166564. ADDITIONAL EMAILS: INFO@RUEBENCORTEZINTERIORS.COM, RUEBEN@RUEBENCORTEZINTERIORS.COM.Recent Review:He responded very quickly (within 24 hrs) to a request for a quote. Important as my house is for sale and needed to look good ASAP after my plumbing repair. He scheduled right away to do the work, returned when he said he would, was punctual (early). Did the repairs efficiently and with good workmanship. Manner was friendly, courteous, and professional. Highly recommended! His price was higher than another quote but professionalism, convenience, and peace of mind well worth the differencetanya k.
Deals in Gresham for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Gresham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A & V House Cleaning953 Park St
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A D Handyman Solution Inc13120 SW 242nd Ter
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A Honey Do List HandymanPO Box 16581
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- Abacus Energy Solutions LLC12120 SW Faircrest St
- Abarca Construction27426 SW Copper Creek Loop
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- ADAM GRENDON HOME RESTORATION1314 WEBSTER ST
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- Advanced Construction & Repair LLC14758 SW 79th Ave
- Affordable Contractor Services, LLC.12004 NE Fourth Plain Rd Suite D #542
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AJ Construction and Remodel Services, LLC14450 SW Fern St.
- AK Interiors llcPO Box 3400
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- Align Design7226 Woodcrest Ct N
- All About DrywallPO Box 218
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- All Phase ConstructionPO Box 1195
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All West Coast InsulationPO Box 5006
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- allwaysdrywall inc.925 Laurelwood Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- ALTERNATIVE DRYWALL LLC3322 SE 39TH AVE
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Chimney & Masonry3614 NE 50th Ave
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- ANDERSON DOOR & WINDOW MECHANICS INC9310 SW CAPITOL HWY
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apcarian Remodeling5962 SW Menlo Dr
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- ARMANDO VEGA CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1953
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- Art Cortez Construction15783 NW Dairy Creek Rd
North Plains, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Drywall LLC9630 SW Marjorie Ln Unit 1
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Aslan Wallcoverings6921 SW Tierra Del Mar
- ASPECT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES3500 SW 90TH AVE
- ASPEN BUILDING & DEVELOPMENTPO BOX 2426
- Aspen Home Painting4655 SW 142nd Ave Apt.185
- Atkinson & Co4523 NE 88th Ave
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- Avenue Flooring35531 Firway Ln
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B K Marek Construction IncPO Box 7157
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Bachelor General Contractor3334 NE 45th Ave
- Bailey Contracting LLC333 S State St Ste V #277
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance1404 11th street
Oregon City, Oregon
- Bare Wood Decks & Remodeling, LLC17185 SE Meinig Ave
- Ben McClurg Enterprises, IncPO Box 2396
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Bergh Construction LLC828 Ponderosa Ave NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Big Bear Construction3126 SE 151st Ave
- BIG TREE CONSTRUCTION12721 NE HASSALO ST
- BINFORD CONSTRUCTION17313 SW SUGAR PLUM CT
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Rhino Construction3106 NE 65th Ave. #A
- BLACK ROCK CARPENTRY LLC9300 SE 55th Ave
- Blanchard Remodeling, LLC2043 NE Ridgewood Dr
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- BOND CONSTRUCTION5360 SE BYRON DR
- Borders Construction, LLCP.O. Box 3098
Oregon City, Oregon
- Boulder Creek Construction20220 NE Karlsen Dr
Brush Prairie, Washington
- BOUNDS BROTHERS DRYWALL75827 OLSON RD
- BR Moore Construction18201 Nw Heritage Pkwy
- Brakeall Painting LLCP. O. Box 376
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- Bridgetown Drywall LLC7140 SW Oleson Rd #5
- Bryan Dale Construction LLC571 NE Anderson Rd
- BSC General Contractors Inc3836 NE Skidmore St.
- BWH Design1705 Fern Pl
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- B K Marek Construction Inc
- C & J'S RENTAL RESTORATION LLC1438 SW 23RD CT
- C & K Custom Remodeling3560 NE 120th Ave
- C's Home Remodel & Repair14213 SE 15th Cir
- C. Harold Construction3675 SE Center St
- CABINETS UNLIMITED INC11521 SW PACIFIC HWY
- Calhoun Ventures20965 N Highway 99w
- Callmark Construction, Inc.10543 SW 80th Ave
- C & J'S RENTAL RESTORATION LLC