Upco Lock & Safe Service DC

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2010

1802 11th St NW Suite 200

Washington, DC 20001

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Offering mobile services for residential and commercial clients

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

FREE ONSITE ESTIMATES IN WASHINGTON DC! JUST MENTION ANGIE’S LIST Savvy District residents and businesses know to call UpCo for our outstanding service, and also because we have one of the best rates is town. Our services include: Residential Lockouts Commercial Lockouts Mailbox Lock Replacements Re-keking Of Locks Deadbolt Installations Removal Of Bike Locks Mul-T-Lock High-security Locks Medeco High-security Locks Door Closer Installations And Service Safe Deposit Box Locks Service And Openings Safe Openings Safe Combination Changes Keyless Entry Lock Installations Lock Repairs And Replacements ...

locksmith (59)door installation (1)

06/09/2021

Marcelo provided me with extensive education over the phone after viewing pictures of my lock. Marcelo and his colleague were professional, knowledgeable, and quickly worked to repair my high security lock. I will absolutely hire this team again if needed and recommend them highly to others.

Description of Work
lock repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

03/18/2021

They did an excellent job with high and efficient professionalism

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

12/04/2020

Marcelo and Jose were efficient, friendly and did a great job. The price was very reasonable and we are happy to be secure in our home.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/21/2020

My interactions with Upco were great; they responded quickly to my request and asked questions by phone to determine how to address the issues with my keys and lock. They diagnosed ahead that it needed re-keying, quoted in advance a clear and reasonable price, arrived on time and even tightened my loose door hinges for no charge, making the door work much more smoothly overall! I would definitely ...

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

09/30/2020

I had work with them several times. They are excellent..

Description of Work
repair locks

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/02/2020

Work went very well--tech was on-time and work was excellent.

Description of Work
Locksmiths, rekey several locks

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

09/02/2020

They were able to get the lock replaced and even brought paint to do a color match.

Description of Work
Lock replaced

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

06/03/2020

went great - responsive, on time and nice to work with!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

04/18/2020

Very responsive. Easy to schedule by sending pictures of current locks. Completed services in about an hour. Friendly, answered questions, would hire again!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

01/13/2020

The company scheduled me for service immediately. Arrived on time, assessed the scope of the work to be done, and provided a cost estimate before starting the project. The locksmith (Jose) is a total pro. He was pleasant, skilled and efficient and assured that the locks were working to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Upco for any locksmith service.

Description of Work
Locksmith rekeyed 2 locks

Work Completed On 01/19/2020

Residential & Commercial Locksmith Services* Re-keying of Locks* Mailbox Lock Replacements* Installation of Deadbolts, High-Security Locks & other Types of Locking Devices* Medeco Locks* Service & Repair of Locks & Safes* Safe Lock Combo Changes* Door Viewers* Installation & Adjustments of Door Closers, & Panic Bar Installation & Repairs.

Iron Gate Installation* Door Installations