L.A.Design Collective LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2018

L.A. Design Collective is a drawing and design company based in Washington D.C. At la | dc, we concentrate on providing you with unique and innovative designs that are meant to capture your taste and personality to create beautiful interiors for home and office spaces. We also specialize in providing permit and CAD based drawings....

Elite Contractors Services Inc

Elite Contractors Services Inc

WE DO NOT DO INSURANCE CLAIMS NEITHER WORK WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES .Elite Contractors Services is a premier Design and Build Contractor Company licensed for the Virginia Board of Contractors with VA Class A license. Elite Contractors Services With more than a decade of experience offers solutions for complete home improvement and remodeling projects and Custom homes in northern Virginia; Rockville MD, Chevy Chase MD, Bethesda MD and Washington D.C. area. In Elite Contractors Services We only do complete renovations, a complete kitchen and bath or basement, etc. not partial renovations to homeowners who are the living owner/occupants of the home, no third parties. If you would like to consider our range of Services Including In house Design to help homeowner transform their home or condominiums our consultation is at no cost and no obligation.Our remodeling projects have minimums * A complete bathroom remodeling project starts at a minimum of $15,000 ;*A complete kitchen remodeling project starts at a minimum of $35,000;*A complete basement remodeling project starts at a minimum of $35,000; *Addition renovations start at a minimum of $75,000;*Interior alterations renovations start at a minimum of $45,000 ; *Garages start at a minimum of $45,000 ; *Sunroom or enclosed patio start at $ 40,000 ; *Deck start at minimum $ 15,000 ; *Commercial Remodeling –Office Renovation-Tenant Fit Out start at a minimum $50,000. With Elite Contractors you have no hassle and it is considered Northern Virginia's 1st Choice Home Remodeling Company.

Offers by Elite Contractors Services Inc on Angi

07/19/2020

LaShae came on time and was very professional. I had a lot questions in person and prior to our appointment. She provided me with the kitchen design I asked for but she also gave me another option that we didn't even consider. I chose the other option because it was a better fit based on my daily needs. She didn't take long to send me my initial drawings/design for our review and the turnaround ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drawings and design

12/26/2019

The work was efficient, professional and completed in a timely manner. They were responsive to all my calls and questions. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
L.A. Design Collective, LLC did the design and architectural drawings for my basement renovation.

04/27/2019

Extremely well. L.A. Design Collective's price came in a little higher than some other sources, but they were very straightforward about what drawings and services would be included, and did not try to sell us a bunch of unrequested services as some other firms did. Very clear communications, no surprises, very punctual, very professional. We will definitely employ L.A. Design Collective the next ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Permit drawings for interior renovations

06/23/2018

The process was done professionally and the end product was delivered on time, and of great quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The services required existing floor plans to a three story commercial building.

06/21/2018

The firm's paticipation went very well and the firm continued to serve as our vendor in the development of construction drawings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The firm assisted MSDE/DORS in the preparation of construction drawings that was used in bid solicitation for contractors that participated in residential modification programs.

CATEGORY architect

Interior Design, Architectural Services, Consultations, Project Administration, Site Evaluation, Conceptual Design, Schematic Design, Construction Design, Site Studies, Construction Administration

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover