Bates lawn and landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

Painting and staining are some of the easiest ways to improve the look of your home and property. They are also good do it yourself projects, though keep in mind there are benefits to hiring a painting contractor to the job for you. A good painting contractor crew can finish a job in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it alone, and many people would rather leave the mess of painting and staining to a painting contractor as well. Regardless, a good coat of paint or fresh coat of stain can transform a property from run down to looking good with just a few swipes of a brush....

Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

American Deck & Patio

We design and build custom outdoor living spaces in natural wood, low maintenance materials, natural stone, and concrete pavers. We're fully licensed and insured. We have been in business since 1989 and have thousands of satisfied customers throughout the DC Metro Area. We are A+ Rated with the BBB and have won Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row. We do not offer staining, sealing, and cleaning services.

Next Vision Services LLC

Next Vision Services, is here to help you on your Next project on Hardscape and Tree removal. Let us make your Vision come true, with our Stone patios to Retaining walls and walkways, serving Central and Northern Va.

Offers by Next Vision Services LLC on Angi

04/14/2020

I would pay him with cash and would get a receipt and he would throw it away. He would then tell me I did not pay him. On one instance, his assistant told him I had paid him. He ended up not doing the work right like he was doing before. He was supposed to do a final cut for the year and did not come out to do it.I left messages on his voicemail and he would not return my calls. I am not using him...

Description of Work
They cut my grass.

Category lawn service

07/10/2018

Great job!

Description of Work
lawn care and grass cutting

Category landscaping

08/18/2015

Description of Work

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,lawn mower repair

Painting and staining are some of the easiest ways to improve the look of your home and property. They are also good do it yourself projects, though keep in mind there are benefits to hiring a painting contractor to the job for you. A good painting contractor crew can finish a job in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it alone, and many people would rather leave the mess of painting and staining to a painting contractor as well. Regardless, a good coat of paint or fresh coat of stai.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available