Custom Colors LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2014

7308 Highland st

Springfield, VA 22150

Serving Northern Virginia since 2001, Custom Colors LLC have nearly 14 years of experience in the painting and Home Improvement. We work hard Our professional approach will save you time, effort and money. We take a great pride in materials we use and services we provide. Having helped to increase

09/16/2022

Vanessa H.

He's great and very affordable.

Description of Work
Interior painting and handyman service.

07/08/2016

Rick M.

Description of Work
Interior and extrerior painting, assorted additional projects and upgrades. Excellent experience with Oscar(owner)and Custom Colors LLC. Experienced and knowlwdgable - Projects completed with a high level and attention to detail. Cares about his work and customers satisfaction, always willing to respond or address any concerns if needed. |Highly recommend - Will be using again for future work/projects.

Category drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, interior painters

04/30/2016

Ky K.

Fantastic! The results are outstanding. Oscar was so responsive and work so well-done we kept adding on to what we wanted. Oscar made great suggestions as we went along (new shelves, chrome switchplates to complement tile in backsplash, etc.). He also was extremely patient when we changed our minds about what we wanted a few times! I highly recommend Custom Colors. I am thrilled and will definitely be calling on them again.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal in 12x12 kitchen and adjoining 8x8 sunroom, interior painting including different color on trim, sanding and repainting original kitchen cabinets (1970s off-white with substantial paint buildup), replace Formica countertop with granite, hardware changeout on kitchen cabinets, doors, switchplates, backsplash tile on two walls, bathroom wall paint, bathroom fan, cabinet repair, build shelves for kitchen corner.

Category countertops, handyman service, wallpaper removal, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

02/22/2016

Victoria C.

There are not enough superlative words in the dictionary to describe Oscar. He showed up as scheduled to give me an estimate and was very professional. Although the snow disrupted our scheduled start date, he was here 2 days later and after giving his crew instructions, they went right to work. The crew moved furniture when necessary and covered everything with drop cloths. I am adamant about no messes on my hardwood floors! The crew worked diligently and they finished in 2 days. Oscar, who knows how to do everything, I think, installed the hanging shelf in my laundry room absolutely perfectly. He then proceeded to install a new piece of door trim and the floor molding so perfectly, you can't tell there was ever a sorry-looking cabinet there originally! This man knows his colors and has skills that astonish. As is my usual, I got 3 estimates for this work. While the prices may have been comparable, Oscar was by far the most professional. I intend to hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted 5 closets and 1 bedroom, swapped out 2 ceiling fans for light fixtures, installed a 3rd ceiling fixture, installed a hanging coat rack/cubbies in my laundry room.

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, interior painters

08/15/2015

C H.

Custom Colors was immediately responsive when I sought a quote, more so than several of the other companies. Oscar answered all my questions and worked with me to adjust the job and the quote to within my budget. They began work as planned and worked efficiently to get the entire house painted, including several different colors, in a reasonable time. They corrected any small issues I found, including some that had existed before. Oscar was patient and accomodating regarding any touch ups and they helped remove a few fixtures and reinstalled any being replaced. Their clean up was great and we are very pleased with our home. My only B rating relates to some non-painting work that CC offered to do but never followed through to complete. But as to the painting work, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of house

01/07/2015

C W.

Oscar and Alex did a terrific job! The ceiling was a popcorn and plaster disaster that I did not think could be fixed. Oscar surprised me with a finish that was closer to perfect than I could have imagined! He was very thorough during the estimate, asking about my budget and timeline. It was clear he knew what he was doing and had a lot of experience. His team did a great job of covering furniture and walls and getting all the fixtures back in place. The finish on the ceiling made my apartment look bigger and brighter. I would definitely recommend Custom Colors and Oscar will be my go-to guy for my next home project.

Description of Work
Skim coated and painted a concrete ceiling previously covered with popcorn texture.

Category drywall, interior painters

11/18/2014

ALFREDO A.

We used this company for indoor painting, outdoor deck painting, and a kitchen backsplash. Oscar provided a competitive quote and completed the job on time. He paid close attention to details, which is important in this type of work. Overall I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Indoor painting, outdoor deck painting, kitchen backsplash

07/13/2012

Abheshek N.

They did a great job. They came under budget and finished up earlier than expected. They actually did things that were not in the estimate. They also provided great references.

Description of Work
They did some interior painting for us.

Mulligans Remodeling

Mulligans remodeling at your service. We are a veteran, woman and minority-owned company that specializes in both residential and commercial renovations. Our primary focus is in painting and hardwood/vinyl floor installations, but we also offer epoxy flooring for garage/outdoor areas.

2022 Super Service Award

Kevin Painting And Home Services Llc

We offer quality and affordable painting services.

2022 Super Service Award

CertaPro Painters Of Springfield

At CertaPro Painters®, our promise has always been that of Certainty -- reassuring our customers of a worry-free and easy property improvement experience. While times may have changed, CertaPro Painters® local service and expertise remains the same. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Schedule our free estimate today. CertaPro Painters® of Springfield, VA offers the best house painting services. In addition to expert interior and exterior house painting, our team offers a variety of home improvement services including drywall repair, wallpaper installation, and others. We will show up on time, be respectful of you and your property, and deliver what we promise. Keep reading to learn more about areas we serve and about how you can get your free estimate

Check, Visa

We provide the following renovation services to Northern Virginia and Maryland area:* Interior painting, Carpentry,Bathtub Refinishing, Caulk Repair Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Electrical Service, Bathroom Renovation* Drywall Repair, Stucco Repair, Laminate Flooring, Back-Splash Tiles * Ceramic Tile, Deck Restoration, Hardwood Refinishing Handymen Services * Plumbing, Drywall Installation, Power Washing