Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sierra Vista, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sierra Vista
- Handy House CleaningHe did not take anything apart on the washing machine. He just assumed it was the cycle knob. He wanted me to order a part for $70. And he said he come back when it comes in two to four weeks. This came out of my account I would like a refund please
- Sears Appliance RepairThe tech service people were tremendous. Both were very friendly, courteous and professional. The only problem I had was in setting the service appointment up with the telephone operator. She was difficult to understand and insisted that I had an electric dryer when it is actually a gas dryer. I also noted that the service tech for the dryer needed a lift to remove the dryer and the first service tech did not have a lift but arranged for a different service tech with a lift to come to my home to actually service the dryer read less
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman was punctual and explained what he was doing. He knew the problem from my description of what the machine was not doing. It took him almost as long to go out to his van to get the part than it did to actually replace it.
- KG's TV & ApplianceThe gentleman showed up well within time frame given (hour) and the cost of service and parts was included in the consult fee. He took his time figuring out how to take my dryer apart in order to repair it. When he returned (same day) with the incorrect part (not his fault because lot # didn't match what the machine needed), another employee brought another part within the hour. Although it did take him most of the day to complete the consult and service, I was able to use my machine within 3 days of it breaking down. I would highly recommend this company! Their customer service was amazing read less
- Sears Appliance RepairShowed up and described a better option than just paying for the parts and labor by purchasing a one year maintenance warranty. Saved us several dollars.
- KG's TV & ApplianceThis is a local family owned that has earned our patronage in the Bisbee/Sierra Vista region. Based on our phone conversations, they anticipated the needed parts, showed up, fixed the microwave: one service call. Great service! We have also purchased two major appliances from this company; they were equally professional with delivery and installation read less
- KG's TV & ApplianceCame out exactly on time. Ice maker was freezing up and ice was hitting the fan. Removed ice maker, but had to send to shop for a working one. Took only about 15min. and there was no extra charge. The service call was $65.00 + time and parts. The ice maker was $159.88. I don't know if that is high, but it seems to be in line with other shops read less
- KG's TV & Appliancechris did not jump to an expensive conclusion as sears did, but ran tests to see exactly what the problem was.
- KG's TV & ApplianceKG's offered to come during their lunch to meet our need. To our chagrin, after three days of not working, the washer did not fail. They were sympathetic, apologized that they had to charge a service charge (to which I agreed! They did their part). They tightened a screw whose looseness might have caused the problem and did a quick check on internals (no service necessary, they said). Then they said that if we had to call them back again for that problem, I would not be charged a second service charge. My husband & I have used this firm sporadically for 10 years, and have always had the same, professional, fair-priced service read less
- NEXT SERVICEThe appliance is from Sears and we have a warranty. Within a year’s span, they came out three different times and the ice maker was still leaking. When Next Service came out, he was able to complete the repair right on the spot. They were very quick and able to come out the next day. Both the husband and wife were very friendly and knowledgeable. Compared to the costs that Sears was charging the warranty company for the previous visits, Next Service was very reasonable. The man who came out was very fabulous, knowledgeable, and professional. Everything turned out very well with the service read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Sierra Vista
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:See website for additional services offered. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - David Gibbs. Additional DBAs - Gibbs Sewer & Drain Sev LLC, Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phone - (800) 768-6911 read less
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PH#: (866)529-1087.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Deals in Sierra Vista for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
- Agua Linda
- Green Valley
appliance repair services in Sierra Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Comfort Systems1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 460
- AMERICAN APPLIANCE SVC & PARTS612 D AUTREMONT AVE
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Comfort Systems
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- SERVICE MASTERS555 E Wilcox Dr Ste G
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- SERVICE MASTERS
- The Cool Guy Heating And Cooling/appliances4414 S 15th Ave
- The Cool Guy Heating And Cooling/appliances