The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Tombstone, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Tombstone
- Sears Appliance RepairThe tech service people were tremendous. Both were very friendly, courteous and professional. The only problem I had was in setting the service appointment up with the telephone operator. She was difficult to understand and insisted that I had an electric dryer when it is actually a gas dryer. I also noted that the service tech for the dryer needed a lift to remove the dryer and the first service tech did not have a lift but arranged for a different service tech with a lift to come to my home to actually service the dryer
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman was punctual and explained what he was doing. He knew the problem from my description of what the machine was not doing. It took him almost as long to go out to his van to get the part than it did to actually replace it.
- KG's TV & ApplianceThe gentleman showed up well within time frame given (hour) and the cost of service and parts was included in the consult fee. He took his time figuring out how to take my dryer apart in order to repair it. When he returned (same day) with the incorrect part (not his fault because lot # didn't match what the machine needed), another employee brought another part within the hour. Although it did take him most of the day to complete the consult and service, I was able to use my machine within 3 days of it breaking down. I would highly recommend this company! Their customer service was amazing
- Sears Appliance RepairShowed up and described a better option than just paying for the parts and labor by purchasing a one year maintenance warranty. Saved us several dollars.
- NEXT SERVICEThe appliance is from Sears and we have a warranty. Within a year’s span, they came out three different times and the ice maker was still leaking. When Next Service came out, he was able to complete the repair right on the spot. They were very quick and able to come out the next day. Both the husband and wife were very friendly and knowledgeable. Compared to the costs that Sears was charging the warranty company for the previous visits, Next Service was very reasonable. The man who came out was very fabulous, knowledgeable, and professional. Everything turned out very well with the service
- KG's TV & ApplianceCame out exactly on time. Ice maker was freezing up and ice was hitting the fan. Removed ice maker, but had to send to shop for a working one. Took only about 15min. and there was no extra charge. The service call was $65.00 + time and parts. The ice maker was $159.88. I don't know if that is high, but it seems to be in line with other shops
- KG's TV & ApplianceOur gas clothes dryer is over 12 years old, and generally in very good condition. It suddenly stopped working. replacement would cost around $1,000. Tony from KG's TV & Appliance came out, and found problem, ordered parts and returned next day and repaired the dryer. He also cleaned out the dryer vent. Did a great job, very professional and courteous, for far less than buying a new dryer
- KG's TV & ApplianceKG's offered to come during their lunch to meet our need. To our chagrin, after three days of not working, the washer did not fail. They were sympathetic, apologized that they had to charge a service charge (to which I agreed! They did their part). They tightened a screw whose looseness might have caused the problem and did a quick check on internals (no service necessary, they said). Then they said that if we had to call them back again for that problem, I would not be charged a second service charge. My husband & I have used this firm sporadically for 10 years, and have always had the same, professional, fair-priced service
- KG's TV & ApplianceThis is a local family owned that has earned our patronage in the Bisbee/Sierra Vista region. Based on our phone conversations, they anticipated the needed parts, showed up, fixed the microwave: one service call. Great service! We have also purchased two major appliances from this company; they were equally professional with delivery and installation
- KG's TV & Appliancechris did not jump to an expensive conclusion as sears did, but ran tests to see exactly what the problem was.
Appliance Repair Experts in Tombstone
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Ask about our Angie's List discount. Thank you for visiting Affordable Comfort Systems, your southern Arizona online source for all your heating and cooling needs. The last thing you need is for your heating or cooling unit to let you down in the extreme climate of Arizona. From scorching summers to cool winter nights, Affordable Comfort Systems is on hand to ensure your home or business climate control units are working efficiently and effectively year round. ACS can schedule your Emergenc..
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:KG's Appliance carries all major brands of Appliances and TV's . We offer Rent to Own and Financing, 6and 12 month same as cash (OAC). We will beat the Big Box stores prices, come see us today. We are Factory Authorized Servicer for most major brands
Deals in Tombstone for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
appliance repair services in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Comfort Systems1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 460
- AMERICAN APPLIANCE SVC & PARTS612 D AUTREMONT AVE
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Comfort Systems
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- KG's TV & Appliance1993 Frontage Rd Suite 102
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- KG's TV & Appliance
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair