Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bisbee, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bisbee
- Handy House CleaningHe did not take anything apart on the washing machine. He just assumed it was the cycle knob. He wanted me to order a part for $70. And he said he come back when it comes in two to four weeks. This came out of my account I would like a refund please
- Sears Appliance RepairThe tech service people were tremendous. Both were very friendly, courteous and professional. The only problem I had was in setting the service appointment up with the telephone operator. She was difficult to understand and insisted that I had an electric dryer when it is actually a gas dryer. I also noted that the service tech for the dryer needed a lift to remove the dryer and the first service tech did not have a lift but arranged for a different service tech with a lift to come to my home to actually service the dryer read less
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman was punctual and explained what he was doing. He knew the problem from my description of what the machine was not doing. It took him almost as long to go out to his van to get the part than it did to actually replace it.
- KG's TV & ApplianceThe gentleman showed up well within time frame given (hour) and the cost of service and parts was included in the consult fee. He took his time figuring out how to take my dryer apart in order to repair it. When he returned (same day) with the incorrect part (not his fault because lot # didn't match what the machine needed), another employee brought another part within the hour. Although it did take him most of the day to complete the consult and service, I was able to use my machine within 3 days of it breaking down. I would highly recommend this company! Their customer service was amazing read less
- Sears Appliance RepairShowed up and described a better option than just paying for the parts and labor by purchasing a one year maintenance warranty. Saved us several dollars.
- KG's TV & ApplianceChris arrived within the allotted time frame. He examined the refrigerator carefully and diagnosed the problem. He didn't have all the necessary equipment in the van, so he said he would return in the afternoon to complete the job. True to his word he returned a few hours later and only took an hour to complete the job. Chris was very polite and super professional. About three hours after he left the we heard the wonderful sound of ice being made! I would recommend them to anyone read less
- KG's TV & ApplianceThis is a local family owned that has earned our patronage in the Bisbee/Sierra Vista region. Based on our phone conversations, they anticipated the needed parts, showed up, fixed the microwave: one service call. Great service! We have also purchased two major appliances from this company; they were equally professional with delivery and installation read less
- KG's TV & ApplianceTotal repair took 2 visits. We had several unrelated frig and ice maker symptoms. The technician carefully evaluated them and thoroughly communicated with us about his thinking. He also consulted with a supervisor. He replaced the master controller that affected all the unrelated symptoms. We weren't sure about the ice maker, though, and it needed time to monitor. A week later, we were sure it needed replacing too. Called back, got a service appointment quickly, with the same technician, who scheduled it to keep our service call fee to an absolute minimum. He replaced the ice maker, showing us the broken mechanisms, and was finished in less than 30 minutes. We are totally satisfied. While we weren't planning to spend $500 on a repair, the appliance is only 6 years old, and the fee is much better than the cost and headache of buying a new frig read less
- KG's TV & ApplianceKG's offered to come during their lunch to meet our need. To our chagrin, after three days of not working, the washer did not fail. They were sympathetic, apologized that they had to charge a service charge (to which I agreed! They did their part). They tightened a screw whose looseness might have caused the problem and did a quick check on internals (no service necessary, they said). Then they said that if we had to call them back again for that problem, I would not be charged a second service charge. My husband & I have used this firm sporadically for 10 years, and have always had the same, professional, fair-priced service read less
- KG's TV & ApplianceOur gas clothes dryer is over 12 years old, and generally in very good condition. It suddenly stopped working. replacement would cost around $1,000. Tony from KG's TV & Appliance came out, and found problem, ordered parts and returned next day and repaired the dryer. He also cleaned out the dryer vent. Did a great job, very professional and courteous, for far less than buying a new dryer read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Bisbee
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:See website for additional services offered. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - David Gibbs. Additional DBAs - Gibbs Sewer & Drain Sev LLC, Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phone - (800) 768-6911 read lessRecent Review:Would recommend. Our only complaint is that their truck left a fairly large oil spot in our driveway.Ruth H.
- Business Description:KG's Appliance carries all major brands of Appliances and TV's . We offer Rent to Own and Financing, 6and 12 month same as cash (OAC). We will beat the Big Box stores prices, come see us today. We are Factory Authorized Servicer for most major brands read lessRecent Review:Went great. Needed a pump. Great service.2Frankie T.
- Business Description:Servicing all major appliances and HVAC in Bisbee, Arizona, Cochise County and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Miracle Valley
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
- Agua Linda
appliance repair services in Bisbee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Comfort Systems1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 460
- AMERICAN APPLIANCE SVC & PARTS612 D AUTREMONT AVE
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Comfort Systems
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- KG's TV & Appliance1993 Frontage Rd Suite 102
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- KG's TV & Appliance