Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Nogales, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Nogales
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- Authorized Technical Services IncSince we live in a rural area, it is sometimes difficult to get qualified repair experts to travel from Tucson. Bobby was prompt in returning our call, and showed up when promised. He quickly diagnosed our problem (one which I would not have figured out myself), and clearly explained our options. We are satisfied with his work and would use him again
- Appliance Junkies LLCEveryone told me to throw the microwave oven out and he was able to fix it. He is hard to get ahold of. He is really not a repair-man, he is a repair technician. He knows exactly how things work and what it takes to fix it. He was very responsive. He spent two hours hunting down the problem. He charges half the price of other places
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaThis is the nicest man you will ever meet. He was very honest and told us the cost of repair would be more then the one unit was worth. The other unit he helped solved issues that saved us hundreds of dollars. Do not hesitate on Joe Garcia!
- Keith E Staples Appliance Service and SalesI called to make the appointment prior to their regular hours. I left a message, as requested. My call was returned as soon as their business hours began and they were very flexible in making an appointment that would fit in my schedule. Mr. Staples explained the problem as he cleared the blockage and made the repair so the drain will not be able to freeze up again. He was pleasant and professional. I would use this repair service again
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWent very smoothly. Joe Garcia scheduled the installation for the following morning and came up with a new ice maker overnight, instead of having to wait for it to arrive from a parts supplier. He arrived right on time. Took out the old ice maker and showed me the bad condition it was in. He checked the water input screen to make sure it wasn't clogged, then installed the new ice maker. Gave me a small discount because I had paid him for a service call on this matter several months back, but had chosen not to get the work done at that time. He also disposed of the old ice maker for me
- Sears Appliance RepairThe installation was very good. The guy who came and checked out the old unit for us was very helpful. We found what we needed for a very good price. I'm very happy with the quality. They were very much on time. Sears gave us good service.
- Keith E Staples Appliance Service and SalesHe showed up on time and immediately found the problem with my side-by-side refrigerator and repaired it. It was not that expensive.
- Accurate Appliance Services LLCGood service. Very friendly and helpful attitude. They gave us a discount on a second service call since they were only a month apart.
Appliance Repair Experts in Nogales
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:We Provide Service for Appliance Repairs, Electrical Repairs, HVAC Repairs, as well as Preventative Maintenance on all Units. Infinite Home Services believes knowledge is power so we educate our clients on how to Maintain their Investments avoiding costly repairs. (Safety is no accident!) 10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL VETERANS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, SENIOR CITIZENS, 1ST RESPONDERS, & TEACHERS!Recent Review:Charlie is very polite, he was COVID safe. He walked us through everything that was going on with our furnace.Kathy G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We're a locally owned and operated major appliance repair company, serving Tucson & surrounding areas since 2005. If you have a sick appliance you can count on the S.M.A.R.T. Dr. We service all brands, makes & models of appliances such as Whirlpool, LG, GE, Samsung, Kitchenaide, etc. Including high end such as SUBZERO, Viking, Daycor, Fisher & Paykel, etc. Our technicians have over 50 years of combined experience and expertise backed by dependable service at a reasonable price. We often have ..Recent Review:Technician identified the leak problem in the refrigerator being the water shutoff valve and said that it needed parts (about $50) and labor, for a total of $349. He affirmed that replacing the valves would definitely solve the leak problem. He also said the refrigerator has 2 valves, that he ordered them, but when he came to replace the valves he came with one valve! After about one hour work, he replaced the valve, yet the leak problem was not fixed. He said it may be the housing for the water filter, yet initially (first visit) he did not mention that possibility. While I was getting my payment ready, he also took the "old" valve to my surprise. Overall, this business is not professional at allGeorge F.
Deals in Nogales for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Nogales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Comfort Systems1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 460
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Comfort Systems
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Infinite Home Services 7090 N Oracle Rd Suite 178
- Infinite Home Services
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair