Rescue Link

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2012

8880 Ward Pkwy

Kansas City, MO 64114

Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand....

06/04/2014

Sheryl T.

I just looked them up on line since I knew my contractor was getting the tile form them. I also visited to pick the alternate tile I wanted when the original tile I sought was not going to work. They were accessible, helpful and friendly. Just the right mix of helpfulness but let me alone when I wanted to wander and look at stock.

Description of Work
source of granite for contract kitchen work

Category computer repair

05/21/2013

Andy W.

This is not a whole house home warranty as listed by Angie's List. They only cover electronics and some appliances.

Description of Work
Nothing for me.

Category computer repair, home warranty companies

04/18/2013

Paul Z.

Rescue Link was really good. They tried but they failed to fix my computer and they sent my money back, so that was good. They were honest, reasonably quick but there is nothing more they can do. The people I worked with were very courteous and respectful.

Description of Work
I used Rescue Link for computer repair.

Category computer repair

11/29/2012

Heather H.

I have Rescue Link's Single PC Pack which is an extended warranty for my laptop and also has unlimited tech support. I use the tech support every month to run a PC tune up and it doesn't cost me any sort of fee or deductible beyond what my monthly charge is. My laptop is three years old and I purchased this warranty earlier this year. I recently spilled a soda on my laptop and called to file a claim. This warranty covers accidental damage for laptops and tablets so I was able to call to file a claim. They answered the phone and asked a few questions like: what is the serial number of the laptop, what operating system do you use and about how much did you pay for the laptop. After answering these questions, they told me that my claim was approved and that I would receive a postage paid box within two business days. I received the box with the materials required to safely ship my laptop. It was actually kind of funny because they even provided a premeasured length of tape to close the box. I filled out the paper asking for my password (so that they can get into the computer to make sure that the repairs were completed) and took the box to the UPS drop off site. Two days later I got a call stating that they received the box and would start repairs. Three days after that, they called me and told me that they had everything except the keyboard fixed and were just waiting on the new keyboard. Two days later, I was told that they had the keyboard and would be shipping me my repaired computer and I should receive it in two to three business days. All said, it only took seven days from the time that they received my computer for me to get it back. They even cleaned it. I am very happy with this service.

Description of Work
Tech support: I get a PC tuneup every month and whenever I end up with some sort of virus or malware that my anti-virus program can't deal with, I call them. Last time, they spent 4 hours trying to remove a nasty virus called the "Z" virus. Extended warranty: I spilled soda on the laptop. They sent me a postage paid box to ship it in and replaced the fan, the hard drive and the keyboard and sent me back my cleaned and repaired computer for a simple $75 deductible.

Category computer repair, home warranty companies

Stoic 7 LLC

Computers slow down. Computers break. They get infected with viruses. They stop working the way you need them to. That's life. At Stoic 7, we have industry certified technicians to take the stress head-on. So when your technology starts to get the best of you, or starts to fall apart, you don't have to. Call or email us today.

Get Connect Tech

Providing complete IT, Network, WiFi, Audio/Visual, Television Mounting, Cable Management, Telephone, Cabling, Smart Home, Computer and Laptop Maintenance, Exterior Home Lighting and handyman services for homeowners and businesses.

Hot Shot Appliance, Heating and Cooling

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Accidental damage due to handling on laptops, tablets, notebooks, and handheld games, mechanical and electrical failures, failures due to heat, humidity, and dust build-up, normal wear and tear, power surge.