Rescue Link

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2012

Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand....

Providing complete IT, Network, WiFi, Audio/Visual, Television Mounting, Cable Management, Telephone, Cabling, Smart Home, Computer and Laptop Maintenance, Exterior Home Lighting and handyman services for homeowners and businesses.

AlphaTech is a local, factory authorized appliance and television repair company serving those in our community with warranty and non-warranty repair needs.

06/04/2014

I just looked them up on line since I knew my contractor was getting the tile form them. I also visited to pick the alternate tile I wanted when the original tile I sought was not going to work. They were accessible, helpful and friendly. Just the right mix of helpfulness but let me alone when I wanted to wander and look at stock.

Description of Work
source of granite for contract kitchen work

07/17/2013

All internet contact. I get a newsletter when they have a particular breed we might want. There is no contact and no soliciting involved until we let them know they have an animal we want.

Description of Work
This is just a newsletter for folk interested in adopting rescue animals. We already have two rescues: a dog and a cat, but might want an additional cat so have set up a notification process for the particular breed we like.

05/21/2013

This is not a whole house home warranty as listed by Angie's List. They only cover electronics and some appliances.

Description of Work
Nothing for me.

Category computer repair,home warranty companies

04/18/2013

Rescue Link was really good. They tried but they failed to fix my computer and they sent my money back, so that was good. They were honest, reasonably quick but there is nothing more they can do. The people I worked with were very courteous and respectful.

Description of Work
I used Rescue Link for computer repair.

11/29/2012

I have Rescue Link's Single PC Pack which is an extended warranty for my laptop and also has unlimited tech support. I use the tech support every month to run a PC tune up and it doesn't cost me any sort of fee or deductible beyond what my monthly charge is. My laptop is three years old and I purchased this warranty earlier this year. I recently spilled a soda on my laptop and called to file a cla...

Description of Work
Tech support: I get a PC tuneup every month and whenever I end up with some sort of virus or malware that my anti-virus program can't deal with, I call them. Last time, they spent 4 hours trying to remove a nasty virus called the "Z" virus. Extended warranty: I spilled soda on the laptop. They sent me a postage paid box to ship it in and replaced the fan, the hard drive and the keyboard and sent me back my cleaned and repaired computer for a simple $75 deductible.

Category computer repair,home warranty companies

Accidental damage due to handling on laptops, tablets, notebooks, and handheld games, mechanical and electrical failures, failures due to heat, humidity, and dust build-up, normal wear and tear, power surge.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover