Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2018

COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

appliance repair (523)small appliance repair (39)

11/28/2022

Monica H.

Home warranty company advocated for this service to cut down on amount of time needed to diagnose my issue. I spoke with a technician who seemed pretty knowledgeable and recapped the next steps as ordering a part for my washer, communicating this back to my home warranty company with next steps of dispatching a tech to install identified part. Upon contacting the home warranty company, I was advised a second opinion was needed and a diagnosis could not be made. Very different information than provided by the Neil rep Harmond. I am now waiting for another tech dispatch which in essence rendered the time I utilized with the virtual appointment as wasted. Not an efficient or time saving solution at all in my case. It leaves me where I should have originally started, waiting for a tech to come out vs entertaining this virtual appointment.

Description of Work
Appliance dignosis

07/10/2022

ROBERT C.

It was easy to create an account and schedule an appointment. The technician was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They were able to diagnose both issues and followed up with parts IDs and recommendations for where to purchase the parts. The parts were correct and I was able to replace them on my own. If you've got a few tools and are comfortable using them, I'd highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Electric range and electric oven repair

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to us and so very important for others to be able to read your experience with the Neli service. It helps them make an informed decision to try our service. What you have to say is so valuable, thanks again. All the best, the Neli team.

05/08/2022

JM F.

I had my appointment with Mr. Harmond W. on May 07, 2022. It was rather easy to set up appointments and the site makes it rather easy to reschedule (which I've had to do). Mr. Harmond W. was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I've read great reviews about his appointments on here. We pinpointed the problem by process of elimination. For my particular model (Whirlpool) he's seen the common water leak issue I was experiencing. Oftentimes, filter housings need to be replaced. Mr. Harmond W. just confirmed my observation and I am glad I may now rectify the issue. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Harmond W. sent me the exact part needed via email . One may shop around at different retailers to purchase the part. Neli also sells appliance OEM parts as well by partnering with other companies. I will be going with another retailer/seller since the price was much lower with a good return policy and a protection plan option as well. For $35, one can't beat that. A diagnostic evaluation alone may range from $150 and up. I was able to pinpoint the problem and order the part. I won't be arranging for an appointment to self-install. One has to know where to draw the line. I will hire someone once I have the part in hand. I already have someone in mind, also referred by Angi. Luckily, I didn't have to do any thing too cumbersome. I gained some handy tools at well. I really liked using the nutdriver vs a screwdriver. So I've added all the necessary tools I need for the appointment to my collection, and they will be handy in the future. Overall this was an optimal experience and I would certainly refer and use Neli in the future. If you are confident in unscrewing/re-screwing, and removing parts of your appliance, I'd say give it a try. NOTE: Also understand that this an all virtual service. An appliance repair professional doesn't not come to your home at no point in time. Neli offers self- diagnostic guidance to determine the issue with your appliances. Neli sends you the part number. You purchase it, and then may opt to make another appointment to install the part. If the task is too difficult, then you may opt to hire an appliance repair professional. It's up to you to decide. Please read and understand your referrals before posting comments and discrediting businesses.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2022

Wow, thank you for your review! We know how much time it takes from your day to write your experience with all the details necessary to ensure other customers understand exactly what you are conveying. Harmond had a wonderful time working with you! All the best, thank you for your busines, and see you for your next appliance repair need! The Neli team.

04/21/2022

Tim B.

The tech was knowledgeable, informative and patient. We were able to determine the defective parts and the best plan of action.

Description of Work
Washing machine diagnostics.

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

We love customer reviews! Thank you so much.

04/20/2022

Ryan X.

Second time I used them and second time we figured out the problem together and it was a quick, easy, and cheap fix.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

Thank you so much for your review and for being a return customer! Go, team! Best, Neli

03/11/2022

Jonathan S.

Technician promptly verified that diagnosis of problem would require in-person house visit and refund was offered. Wish it could have been solved virtually, buy have great respect for integrity and professionalism displayed.

Description of Work
Evaluation of ice maker problem

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

03/10/2022

Lin H.

I have a 20 year old wine refrigerator that looked brand new and I wanted to repair, but manuals were no longer available. I couldn't get any help and tried Neli Virtual Repair as a last ditch effort. The tech (Don P.) and the online people went way beyond to help me out. Their tech located the problem with me, and even found the out of date part replacement. It was a great experience and I will absolutely reach out to them in the future.

Description of Work
Wine Refrigerator Repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

[Member Name Removed] loved working with you and finding the solution to this unique situation. Thank you so much for your review! We love it when we can save the customer's appliance and get it working again so you don't have to buy a replacement. Best, the Neli Team.

01/08/2022

John H.

excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it great.

Description of Work
LG Washing Machine Diagnosis

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

10/03/2021

Davis S.

Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!

Description of Work
Dishwasher diagnosis

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

We strive to be accurate and efficient! Thank you for being a wonderful customer to work with! Best, the Neli team

10/02/2021

Krishna B.

Saved me a good amount of money. Very knowledgeable and patient. Fixed leak and drain pump

Description of Work
Dishwasher repaired

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Thank you for your review! The Neli team

09/25/2021

Sundara S.

It was wonderful as it is easy and value for money also we learned something to fix the issues with real person online, it is really worth it.

Description of Work
Refrigerator water leak

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

Thank you so very much for your review! Chris loved working with you and he loved that you enjoyed learning about the appliance! Best, Neli Virtual Repair

09/06/2021

Katie B.

Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!

Description of Work
Dish washer

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

Thank you so very much for your review! Thomas loved working with you! We can't wait to help you again! Best, Neli Virtual Repair

09/01/2021

Anita C.

Diagnosed the issue as electrical. Will need to get electrician in to see where the problem is between the fuse box and the dishwasher.

Description of Work
Dishwasher

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love our Neli customers like you!

07/14/2021

Steven F.

Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use again.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of a dryer not starting.

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with the Neli service. Thomas said you were great to work with! Come back soon! All the best, the Neli team.

07/12/2021

Alex K.

The technician was able to fix my icemaker remotely! Amazing

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/13/2021

Michael G.

Harmond was extremely professional. He listened and guided me through the process and offered a solution that solved the issue! So much easier than having to arrange and wait for a repair technician to come into our home, and so much more time efficient and very cost-saving!

Description of Work
diagnosis issue with dryer

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

06/09/2021

Ed L.

Amazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the Internet!

Description of Work
Diagnose why freezer in my refrigerator wasn’t working.

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/18/2021

Sascha V.

H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsive.

Description of Work
Diagnosing problem with broken laundry machine.

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

We are so glad you provided your review! Thank you for the feedback. Neli

05/10/2021

Ashley W.

Great, very polite and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Washer Appliance Diagnosis

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/28/2021

Zorian P.

A guessing approach to troubleshoot issue with refrigerator and its freezer. At the end, it appears that the technician knowledge of my appliance wasn't solid. No suggestion for using measuring device and after I used it and provided the results they were interpreted incorrectly. I almost bought a new refrigerator as I was told that the refrigerator's compressor was bad but, luckily, after advice of another technician, not associated with Neli, the right part was replaced and the refrigerator is working again.

Description of Work
Remote Advice of Refrigerator Failure Troubleshooting

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

We are so sorry we were not able to accurately diagnose the issue. This does happen in rare instances. We will take this back to your technician. Best, Neli

04/05/2021

Bill L.

Robert L was great, very patient and knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Dishwasher

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/31/2021

Dorian W.

Amazing service - having someone guide us through troubleshooting and resolving the issue on our own was exactly what we needed! Saved us a ton of money - we were able to resolve the issue ourselves, with guidance every step of the way. Harmond was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. We’ve already told our friends about it and will definitely be our first call when something goes on the fritz.

Description of Work
Identifying Refrigerator Icemaker issue

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/25/2021

Paul A.

The first consult resulted in my ordering and installing a $266 part I did not need and did not fix problem. The 2nd consult identified the correct problem but alas that part was no longer made. I believe the consultant did help me figure the problem out which I probably would not have reached on my own.

Description of Work
Oven diagnostic service.