AppliancePartsPros.com

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2012

240 Edwards Street Southeast

Cleveland, TN 37311

Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.com...

10/08/2020

Alan T.

Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.

Description of Work
Needed to replace worn out oven heating element

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

07/24/2020

ERIK H.

I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good info.

Description of Work
Microwave Repair

Category small appliance repair

05/10/2019

Lou R.

Very well. Removed ice and explained where the problem originated.

Description of Work
Refrigerator leaking repair

12/24/2018

Steve K.

right part, quick response, turned out to be the circuit board.

Description of Work
gas dryer coils ordered

11/30/2018

Holly Y.

Appliance Parts Pros followed through. Made sure parts were here as promised. Thank you so very much!!

Description of Work
We needed parts ASAP for some customers on their ovens before Thanksgiving.

11/08/2018

David M.

Chad knew exactly what the problem was. Came in knocked it out and works better before the issue came up.

Description of Work
washing machine was making a lot noise during the spin cycle.

Category appliance repair

I believe this review may be intended for a different company. We are only an online appliance parts retailer and do not have service technicians who make house calls. Kind Regards, Cheryl T, Customer Correspondence Team

10/25/2018

Amber S.

I chatted with the representative and they recommended an oven light switch replacement that cost about $36. I ordered the part, installed the part and it didn't fix the problem. I contacted them, they recommended replacing the door lock without getting all the information. I kept asking questions and then they recommended I purchase another $140 in parts (strangely - a clock/timer that is supposed to fix the oven light?). They won't take back the oven light switch because I had installed it. I don't know how anyone would know if it worked or not without installing it. They didn't mention the return policy when I ordered it. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Fix an oven light

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I would like to look into your order, but I can't locate an order under the name you've used here. Could you please provide me with your order number? Kind Regards, Cheryl T, Customer Correspondence Team

06/25/2018

David O.

I received the parts within a week as promised

Description of Work
I purchased Samsung refrigerator parts via website

Category appliance repair

Thank you for completing the feedback form. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Kind Regards, Cheryl T Customer Correspondence Team

04/06/2018

Maria B.

In trouble she did need an order a part and was back in one week. Overall very satisfied. I will definitely use again

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Your review was very nice. Kind Regards, Cheryl T Customer Correspondence Team

12/15/2017

Stuart L.

Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. Thanks!

Description of Work
Needed a new part for my microwave

Category small appliance repair

Tire World & Auto Service

Tire World and Auto Service, located 245 Signal Mountain Rd Chattanooga, TN, is known for fairness and honesty, taking care of customers since 1971. Our goal is provide our customers with quality tires and service at an affordable and fair price, all in a timely fashion. From humble beginnings as a gas station, we have grown into a full service automotive shop providing a wide variety of tires and automotive services for our customers within Chattanooga and surrounding areas. Business hours are Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5pm, and we are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Contact us online or call us at (423) 266-5237.

Grizzly Plumbing

We are a Veteran owned and operated local plumbing business that is dedicated to serving the Southeast Tennessee area with quality and affordable Plumbing Services.

Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical

You will always be happy after choosing Hiller. Contact our HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing company in Chattanooga, TN for reliable service today. Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical offers plumbing, heating & air conditioning, sewer & drain, indoor air quality and electrical services near and around Nashville. If you need a certified plumber, local electrician, or HVAC company with 20+ years of experience with installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services, than we are the company for you. We also offer 24 hour emergency services for those dire times that can't wait.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal