When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Willcox, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Willcox
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- GILA APPLIANCE SVCIt was excellent. I had a very good experience. He had to change the gas jets from natural to propane because of the propane tank in my yard. The appliance came with burners that were set up for natural gas and he converted to propane. He has repaired our refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, and a number of other things for us over the years
- Pete's RefrigerationCalled first thing Monday morning. Pete came same day and looked at fridge, had it diagnosed and fixed in less than 1/2 hour. $195 - better tan a new fridge and is still working fine.
- Dan GoodmanWe have a cabin in Alpine, Az. My refrigerator was not cooling. There are no repairmen in our immediate area so I actually joined Angie's List and looked for a repairman by zip code. Some that I called would not drive up here, an hr. and 15 min drive. Mr Goodman covers the White Mountain area so agreed to come. He arrived here promptly and found that a fan had been disconnected, probably by me, he reconnected it, but decided that since he was here he would check my refrigerator over completely. I appreciated that. He was professional, thorough and very personable. I felt that his charge was very reasonable. I will be telling my neighbors about Mr. Dan Goodman
- AAA HOME APPLIANCE REPAIRI had been having problems with a very noisy refrigerator for quite some time. It made whistles and trills throughout the day and night. A friend suggested defrosting it, and it helped a little the first time, so I tried defrosting it again for a longer period, and it got worse. I finally broke down and called AAA Home Appliance, and got prompt, helpful, affordable service! He came out, found the problem (dry ball bearings) and fixed it right away
- Keith E Staples Appliance Service and SalesI called to make the appointment prior to their regular hours. I left a message, as requested. My call was returned as soon as their business hours began and they were very flexible in making an appointment that would fit in my schedule. Mr. Staples explained the problem as he cleared the blockage and made the repair so the drain will not be able to freeze up again. He was pleasant and professional. I would use this repair service again
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWe were very pleased with Joe's service. He was very courteous, prompt, knowledgeable and his prices were fair and reasonable. We had 2 appliances that needed repair. The kitchen range had a mouse eat through a wire and short it out. Joe removed the dead varmit and repaired the wire quickly and completely. Cost about $65. The dryer needed new bearings which were expensive but worth it since it was a quality appliance. We opted to repair it instead of purchasing a new dryer. All work was done on time and quickly. We were surprised at how fast he worked. He accurately diagnosed the problem the first time and returned as scheduled with all the right parts to fix it
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaThis is the nicest man you will ever meet. He was very honest and told us the cost of repair would be more then the one unit was worth. The other unit he helped solved issues that saved us hundreds of dollars. Do not hesitate on Joe Garcia!
- Benson Refrigeration & ApplianceWe have used them twice within the year and my dad has used them for a long time. They are just really nice and cooperative. He was just respectful and patient. He also cleaned the refrigerator. He doesn't take much time. They are just really home town people and trustworthy. I really liked the way he cleaned up everything. I called him late afternoon on Friday and he came over on Monday. He called several times to get me whereas people usually call once and thought that was nice since it is my refrigerator and not his
Appliance Repair Experts in Willcox
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:See website for additional services offered. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - David Gibbs. Additional DBAs - Gibbs Sewer & Drain Sev LLC, Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phone - (800) 768-6911
Deals in Willcox for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Saint David
- San Manuel
- Huachuca City
- Corona De Tucson
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
appliance repair services in Willcox
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR403 FRONTAGE RD
- Affordable Comfort Systems1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 460
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AAA HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- KG's TV & Appliance1993 Frontage Rd Suite 102
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- KG's TV & Appliance
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Steve Martin Appliance Repair2900 W Pincushion Ln
- Steve Martin Appliance Repair