Mulch averages around $75 per cubic yard, including delivery and installation
Matching on Angi
Landscaping Company Reviews Near Me
Landscapers Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Landscaping project in Ashburn, VA
Deals from Landscaping Services Near Me
Similar to Landscapers
There are more than 910,000 landscapers employed in the US - which nearby landscaper should you hire?
Questions to ask before hiring a landscaper near you:
- Are they licensed, bonded and insured?
- Do they have any customer referrals or reviews you can read?
- Do they have the proper chemical licenses for spraying of weeds?
- Do they offer guarantees to back up their work?
- What is the time frame to finish the work?
- Will you stay to complete the job if challenges delay completion?
What services do landscapers near me offer?
- General Maintenance - Perhaps the most popular landscaping service, this primarily involves trimming the grass, weeding flowerbeds, adding fertilizer to the soil, pruning trees and mulching.
- Irrigation - Landscapers can also install and manage irrigation systems to ensure that grass and other vegetation is properly watered.
- Drainage Control - Drainage can be a big problem for outdoor spaces, especially in flood-prone areas. Landscapers address drainage issues by installing turf, adding hardscaping and more.
New York has the highest cost for residential landscaping work in the United States.
But how much does landscaping near me cost?
Hiring a full landscaping team costs about $2,300 per day of work. This cost takes into account the team size (typically 5 people). Costs vary significantly with the service being provided:
- Irrigation services can cost as low as $300. Installation of a sprinkler system costs $2,500 to $3,500 for a quarter acre.
- General maintenance costs can be charged by the hour from individual pros ($15 to $30 per hour).
- The average cost to hire a larger landscaping company is between $40 to $80 dollars per hour.
- The average cost for a residential landscaping job is around $140 dollars.
- Hardscaping services such as installing a pathway or a patio can cost between $1,700 to $4,700.
- More complex projects such as building an entire deck can cost anywhere between $2,000 to $7,500.
- Smaller projects will obviously cost less. For example, lawn aeration costs around $100.
How can I control landscaping costs?
Landscaping costs can end up being quite high, especially if a lot of work needs to be done. For example, when installing a new landscape, consider how many days the project will take. Most landscapers charge per day, and you can save significantly by having the project take less time to complete.
Even for hardworking homeowners, keeping up with your landscaping needs can prove to be quite demanding. Landscapers help manage outdoor spaces and can increase curb appeal.
What resources can help me responsibly take care of my lawn?
Landscaping for Energy-Efficient Homes | Department of Energy | Bureau of Labor Statistics Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers Wages, What They Do & other Information | Energy Saver 101 Infographic: Landscaping | Department of Energy | Homeowners Guide to Hiring Landscaping Companies
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Landscaper Articles
The national average cost to install sod is $2,000 or between $450 and $5,000
The typical cost to build a hydroponic garden is between $300 and $1,000